Judge in Georgia Dismisses Three Trump Charges

Well you used the phrase “tearing down” but if the word destroy gets your feelings in a bunch I am sorry.
Tearing down statues and representations of deplorable mutants and replacing them with real American heroes. That's bettering America, not destroying it you little bitch victim.

I also have legal citizenship and the power to continue the push of your country leftward and into more diversity. :funnyface:
But you claimed to want to tear down the United States and have it assimate to you. So how can you claim you want diversity?

Well that ain’t happening so…
Well ... we're all totally aware that the system has become hopelessly corrupt, so why would any of us actually expect true justice to be done? That would be a silly waste of time.

But you claimed to want to tear down the United States and have it assimate to you. So how can you claim you want diversity?
Where did I say I want to tear down America? I said I wanted to tear down your deplorable history and assimilate to me, me being the type of person that loves diversity, of people, languages and culture, so long as they aren't deplorable mutants like Confederate loving whites.

Well ... we're all totally aware that the system has become hopelessly corrupt, so why would any of us actually expect true justice to be done? That would be a silly waste of time.
You have a strange idea of what “true justice” is

Where did I say I want to tear down America? I said I wanted to tear down your deplorable history and assimilate to me, me being the type of person that loves diversity, of people, languages and culture, so long as they aren't deplorable mutants like Confederate loving whites.
Congrats, you win three busloads of "newcomers" to your neighborhood.

A nations history is what makes it a nation

So what heroes?

Congrats, you win three busloads of "newcomers" to your neighborhood.
I live in South Florida. The man in house in front of me is Haitian. The people behind me are Black American, the guy to the left of me is Cuban and the guy to the right of me is Chinese Jamaican and my uncle's, wife's, second cousin, coincidentally.

I live in South Florida. The man in house in front of me is Haitian. The people behind me are Black American, the guy to the left of me is Cuban and the guy to the right of me is Chinese Jamaican and my uncle's, wife's, second cousin, coincidentally.
Great, you should be right at home with the newcomers, there should be at least 40, but you may want to make room for 60.

The Executive Authority in no State choose alternate electors.
So a state has 6 electors, Mr Blue wins the state, Mr Red loses.........state six electors pledge their support for Mr Blue. Mr Red contests the vote count. Now Mr Red wins the state. The states electors should pledge their 6 votes for Mr Red. They don't like Mr Red and they again pledge their votes for the loser, Mr Blue. In most cases electors aren't totally bound and can go rogue.

Now what?

No. It's laws do that. It's history is simply how we got to this point.

People like Robert Smalls, Harriet Tubman, Frederick Douglass, Sojourner Truth, Medgar Evers, MLK Jr ... people who actually believed in and fought for freedom and equal rights.
Demafasict tore down monuments to Douglas

I know you want to erase history, but that just happened recently in

Forum List

Back