Judge orders Trump to pay nearly $355 million in civil fraud trial

Bull Shit. The purpose of civil court is to correct injustices, not refuse due-process to a political enemy.

It's not up to our courts to punish people that they hate because they made money legally just because you don't like them making money legally.
They also comitted perjury lying about their offences.

Now remember:

Joe Biden has dementia and is senile, because he uses up names and forgets dates.

But Ivanka trump can't recall a single thing about a process during which her signatures appear EVERYWHERE.

Dementia? Or perjury?

The fine reflected the amount of money that they made through the fraud.Any less and they would have benefitted from their dishonesty.

If the lender Douche Bank was the party defrauded, shouldn't they be the ones receiving this money? Not the state of New York?

Trump's total debts are around $540 million, given the interest and the Carroll case awards.

He doesn't have the cash.

Will he run to Xi or Putin for the money? I mean, for more money. It's not like he already isn't owned by America's enemies.

Trump's total debts are around $540 million, given the interest and the Carroll case awards.

He doesn't have the cash.

Will he run to Xi or Putin for the money? I mean, for more money. It's not like he already isn't owned by America's enemies.
Trump will win on appeals. He doesn't have to worry about anything.

Why shouldn't they ? Didn't Douche Bank lose all that money in a fraud? New York didn't lose a thing.
You are asking pretty stupid questions that have been asked and answered, both publicly in the media and many times on this board.

This is called, "Sealioning".

Everything I know of these people tells me that most of them are racists, and that many of them are pedophiles
This is a perfect example of the infallibility of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule.

Animals instinctively recoil from most Trump cultists. They can tell something isn't right.

This is a perfect example of the infallibility of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule.

Animals instinctively recoil from most Trump cultists. They can tell something isn't right.

Hunter calls Joe, Pedo Peter.
Is Hunter a Republican?

For that much fraud, why was he only banned for 3 years?
They just don't want him to be able to run for president.
Right now they need Biden get re-elected so OBama can continue running the government illegally.
I figure within months of his re-election they somehow find a way to install Michelle OBama as president.

Forum List

Back