🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Judge says parents who demonstrated over transgender athlete can return to games, but not protest

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

so we got a judge against our first amendment right. this judge should be disbarred. really these dem judges are so crazy.
Listen up, horse's ass, you can't let your protest disrupt a game. That is a crime not protected speech.

Since many wore the armbands but only one was not allowed to attend games, I have to think there is more to the story.

That noted, arm bands seem to be a pretty mild form of protest. Courts have routinely ruled against the 1st amendment in schools to maintain a learning environment but unless there was a large disruption, I would allow the arm bands as long as it went no further.

Since many wore the armbands but only one was not allowed to attend games, I have to think there is more to the story.

That noted, arm bands seem to be a pretty mild form of protest. Courts have routinely ruled against the 1st amendment in schools to maintain a learning environment but unless there was a large disruption, I would allow the arm bands as long as it went no further.
exactly

Forum List

Back