Judy Woodruff of PBS was caught in an outright lie to her supporters

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
PBS is paid for by Citizens where PBS alleges it uses unbiased reporting.
Well now, PBS was caught lying. I used to be on a link to PBS allowing us to comment. PBS pulled off the live link due I believe to my accurate statements on her programs.
Check it out.

Republican house!!! stop giving PBS my tax dollars to lie to me...

PBS is anti-white, anti-male, anti-American, and anti-democracy. They are nothing but shills for the democrat party.

They are forever extolling the virtues of minorities, but never recognize contributions by white people.

Worse, PBS started out as "commercial free" (run off private donations), but anymore, they have more air time devoted to commercials of some kind than regular TV! They are forever soliciting donations. No one must be giving anymore.

It is getting hard to watch anything there now--- I mostly watch their science programs and even they sometimes have inaccuracies in them I call out as false! And almost every one ends in some sort of "mankind bad" message. It is often hard to even find a guy in any of their news shows!

PBS is paid for by Citizens where PBS alleges it uses unbiased reporting.
Well now, PBS was caught lying. I used to be on a link to PBS allowing us to comment. PBS pulled off the live link due I believe to my accurate statements on her programs.
Check it out.

Sounds like Trump. What's the lie?

Forum List

Back