July 12th, Next J6 Scheduled Hearing Date.

the committee would begin digging into "the participation of those white nationalist groups" that comprised the Jan. 6 mob, without specifying any witnesses for the next hearing.

"Let them eat J6 Investigations!" -- Nancy "Antionette" Pelosi, Inside Trader and Artisanal Ice Cream connoisseur

Last edited:
The purpose of the J6 committee is to try and dirty up the Trumpster so much that Brandon has a clear road to victory in 2024. That's the reason for stretching it out

Look for surprise witnesses and the media's response will be "the walls are closing in on the 74 million Little Trumpsters"

The piecemeal nature of it shows that they intend to continue on for years.
Presumably come November these witch hunting exploits come to an end.
You liberals do now fully feel that you are employing the same manner of”thinking” that the witch hunters did.
In fact, libs are consumed by 250 year old witch hunting and 150 years old slavery. They never bask in the sunlight of modern times.

• The purpose of the J6 committee is to try and dirty up the Trumpster
  • The piecemeal nature of it shows that they intend to continue on for years.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

On both of the above assertions --- I would demur.

The 'purpose' of the Select Committee is to investigate what happened on J6, who was involved in it, who, if anybody, had some responsibility for it, and what can be done to prevent another American tragedy of this dimension.

Now, if Don Trump get 'dirtied up' as the poster Polish alleges, well, that would not be unexpected if he was intimately involved in the decision making that caused it and/or accelerated and intensified it. If he was......well, getting 'dirtied' is the least America should expect. From testimony (under oath) by Republicans it certainly appears Don Trump was well aware of the Election Denial machinations prior to January 6th, and seemingly was aware that armed bad actors who supported him had the clear potential to do some bad juju on J6. Bad juju against our legislators assembled in the Capitol.

Second, poster Weather53's assertion that the piecemeal nature of the presentation signals that it is to continue for years.
In my opinion.....not hardly. The election is in November of 2022. That may have an impact on its longevity.

Look, this was a big complicated event with a lot of moving parts, and a lot of major and bit players. (Hell, we've had nearly 900 arrested so far.) Many of the players have motivations to hide or obfuscate their actions and statements. Hence, it takes a long time to winkle out the who did what and who said what details. And 'to what effect' did either or both have. I'm mildly sure all here know that.

So far, what America has seen is a Committee with minimalist grandstanding for a TV presentation by Congress. We've seen a focused and organized presentation of various aspects. We've seen credible witnesses....most of them Republicans. Some testifying against their interests. And, importantly, we've learned stuff.

So, all good so far. At least two more hearings to go. Hopefully, they can present their findings in those next hearings as professionally and effectively as they have done for the previous ones.

I think they are going to get bombshell testimony from a witness that overheard Trump's next door neighbor's hair dresser's dog groomer"s girlfriend's coworker's child talking about something she overheard somewhere. This should finally do it.

I think they are going to get bombshell testimony from a witness that overheard Trump's next door neighbor's hair dresser's dog groomer"s girlfriend's coworker's child talking about something she overheard somewhere. This should finally do it.
He’s toast

Great, so you will be watching.

I'm looking forward to more damaging testimony from (R) appointed supporters that have had enough and are willing to truthfully testify under oath.

I think they are going to get bombshell testimony from a witness that overheard Trump's next door neighbor's hair dresser's dog groomer"s girlfriend's coworker's child talking about something she overheard somewhere.

OK, poster Silent, you be you.
But I, for one, think that if you are expecting such you will be disappointed. After all, you....or we....haven't seen that from any of the Republicans testifying so far.
It's strange to me that you would even suggest it as a reality that you take so seriously.

On the other hand, what we may hear is testimony from members (or 'former' members) of Trump-fanboy gun-nut militia groups who will share with the Committee what they saw, what they heard, and who they communicated with.....and for what reason.

Now, I don't know that for sure, but I kinda suspect it is coming.....this week, or soon.

Don't you? I mean besides your your hairdresser's political analysis.
;)

so they won’t actually call the agents that have requested to testify…

this “committee” is clearly not interested in the truth

I thought they canceled that sitcom due to lack of viewership.

Well, no, they haven't been cancelled, much to the chagrin of many Rightfield partisans, I suspect.

As we know the first hearing drew about 20 million viewers.
Subsequent hearings have been steady at between 10 to 11 million viewers.
The Cassidy Hutchinson hearing drew, if memory serves, near 14 million.

Daydreaming-Frog1.jpg

Don't have any such thing you lying pos.
KKKult ^^^^^^ Member.
Pay your dues you deadbeat.
Raised A Great Daughter I read. Husband in Prison? LOOLOOLLOLLOL

He's in Leavenworth and I was trying see his release date and get some info on him but can't even find a picture. He's a real pos. I'd like to know when he gets out but my daughter won't give a straight answer. I hope she dumps him.

But, I did find this picture. No idea who this guy is or where, but he just seems to be a real professional. Sharp dresser too!

View attachment 668723

Forum List

Back