Junior screwed up big time!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

I think that Junior Trump picking Vance for Trump's VP will come back to haunt Trump in spades. There is a lot of tape available to the Democrats of Vance badmouthing Trump. Of course we all know that Vance was only "joking," or "his remarks were taken out of context," or the tapes were "doctored to make him look bad."

But one thing is sure, Vance and Trump are going to get plenty of opportunities to hear Vance's remarks prior to this election. Glad Trump picked him; good choice big guy!

I think that Junior Trump picking Vance for Trump's VP will come back to haunt Trump in spades. There is a lot of tape available to the Democrats of Vance badmouthing Trump. Of course we all know that Vance was only "joking," or "his remarks were taken out of context," or the tapes were "doctored to make him look bad."

But one thing is sure, Vance and Trump are going to get plenty of opportunities to hear Vance's remarks prior to this election. Glad Trump picked him; good choice big guy!
Vance has acknowledged his views on trump changed after trump term.

Vance has acknowledged his views on trump changed after trump term.

I wonder what changed his mind.....was it when Trump incited an insurrection and 140 Capitol Police were injured?
And Jethro Dumbshit Vance said, "This is good."

Was it when Trump sat in the Oval Office and watched the rioters attack while he ate a "hamberder"?

Was it when a judge rendered a verdict that Trump was guilty of sexual assault and awarded E J Carroll $83M?

Was it when a jury of his peers fined him $364M for tax fraud in NY state and banned him from holding a corporate office for 3 years?

I read "Hillbilly Elegy" and all I can say is he must have had a ghost writer for that book because the person walking around now like an arrogant cock on stage and claiming women should stay married to abusive husbands is nothing but a fucking dickhead.

Sort of like this one:

e09783f1-4d71-4d8d-b4cd-5225eb01316a_344x215.gif

The comments were made in early 2016, when every single Establishment GOP was badmouthing Trump thinking his run wasn’t real.

If that’s the best you got….LOL.

The comments were made in 2016, when every single Establishment GOP was badmouthing Trump thinking his run wasn’t real
theHawk

Say that again.....Little Parakeet,

By Robert Costa
Philip Rucker

and David A. Fahrenthold
January 21, 2016 at 8:19 p.m. EST
The Republican establishment — once seen as the force that would destroy Donald Trump’s outsider candidacy — is now learning to live with it, with some elected and unelected leaders saying they see an upside to Trump as the nominee.

In the past few days, Trump has received unlikely public praise from GOP luminaries who said they would prefer him to his main rival, Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas.

In private, some veteran conservative Republicans have been reaching out to Trump. And Trump himself called the ultimate establishment figure in Washington, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, for a talk late last year.

“If it came down to Trump or Cruz, there is no question I’d vote for Trump,” said former New York mayor and 2008 presidential candidate Rudolph W. Giuliani, who has not endorsed a candidate. “As a party, we’d have a better chance of winning with him, and I think a lot of Republicans look at it that way.”

This warming toward Trump comes after establishment favorites such as Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Florida governor Jeb Bush have failed to reach the top tier. It signals that, among the party’s entrenched elites, there is a growing fear that none of those candidates may be able to beat both Trump and Cruz.
Why does the GOP establishment dislike Ted Cruz so much?
1:51

Ted Cruz has been at odds with the Republican party establishment for most of his time as a senator – and that doesn't look likely to change soon. (Video: Peter Stevenson/The Washington Post)
Many have decided that Trump — for all his faults — is better. For one thing, many Republicans in Congress especially despise Cruz, who has a history of picking long-shot fights and blaming other Republicans when he is unsuccessful."""

How he changed his mind after Trump was elected shows he is as much a fraud as his running mate.
Really it took him four years to change h his mind on trump, well almost 8

Harris changed her mind on xiden’s ability to win an election in less then 24 hours

If the leftist dems don't like him then it's a sure sign that he's very good for America.

That and they don't want to hear of a poor white kid that did well for himself.

Hell, they don't even want to hear of a poor black kid that did well for himself....Those are just escapees from the plantation.....Except for aspiring (more like expiring) rappers. ;)

theHawk

Say that again.....Little Parakeet,

By Robert Costa
Philip Rucker

and David A. Fahrenthold
January 21, 2016 at 8:19 p.m. EST
The Republican establishment — once seen as the force that would destroy Donald Trump’s outsider candidacy — is now learning to live with it, with some elected and unelected leaders saying they see an upside to Trump as the nominee.

In the past few days, Trump has received unlikely public praise from GOP luminaries who said they would prefer him to his main rival, Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas.

In private, some veteran conservative Republicans have been reaching out to Trump. And Trump himself called the ultimate establishment figure in Washington, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, for a talk late last year.

“If it came down to Trump or Cruz, there is no question I’d vote for Trump,” said former New York mayor and 2008 presidential candidate Rudolph W. Giuliani, who has not endorsed a candidate. “As a party, we’d have a better chance of winning with him, and I think a lot of Republicans look at it that way.”

This warming toward Trump comes after establishment favorites such as Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Florida governor Jeb Bush have failed to reach the top tier. It signals that, among the party’s entrenched elites, there is a growing fear that none of those candidates may be able to beat both Trump and Cruz.
Why does the GOP establishment dislike Ted Cruz so much?
1:51

Ted Cruz has been at odds with the Republican party establishment for most of his time as a senator – and that doesn't look likely to change soon. (Video: Peter Stevenson/The Washington Post)
Many have decided that Trump — for all his faults — is better. For one thing, many Republicans in Congress especially despise Cruz, who has a history of picking long-shot fights and blaming other Republicans when he is unsuccessful."""

What’s the point of this copy and paste, other than to prove my point that most Establishment GOP hate Trump?

Fraud?.....Have you done half as well in life as he has?

Read his fucking book. He joined the Marines as a way of getting away from his family of opioid addicts. Not because he wanted to serve his country. Yale, Harvard and other Ivy League schools will give mercy scholarships to people like him who come from tough backgrounds, show intelligence, get through 4 years of college and write a really good admissions essay.

With almost any other politician, that would probably make for pretty effective campaign ads.

But, I would say that he majority of Trump voters had a very negative opinion of him when he first announced. I sure did. I thought that he was kidding around, it was a publicity stunt, or more nefariously, that he was like that general who was a stalking horse for Clinton in a previous election. I thought he was there to draw votes away from the "real" republican hopefuls.

I listened to his positions, and then I saw him act on his positions in a very effective way.

Maybe people from the more libertarian wing of the GOP were upset by his tarrifs. But, just as he said, they forced the other countries to negotiate seriously about their own tarrifs.

Sorry!

Nice try, but they'll be wasting campaign funds on ads like that.

Read his fucking book. He joined the Marines as a way of getting away from his family of opioid addicts. Not because he wanted to serve his country. Yale, Harvard and other Ivy League schools will give mercy scholarships to people like him who come from tough backgrounds, show intelligence, get through 4 years of college and write a really good admissions essay.
Sounds like a true American bootstrap success story.

Why are you so angry about that?

Forum List

Back