Just a reminder: 14,000 migrant kids are still in US custody

14,000 kids are currently being fed and housed on the tax payer dime thanks to Trump. Why is this a good thing? Go ahead - I’ll wait.

Number of migrant children in US custody hits record high

How much money are we saving by controlling are borders more than we did, or isn't that relevant?
You think housing 14,000 kids saves money? It doesn’t. It also ruins these kids’ lives. They’re brown so you don’t care of course, but that’s part of being republican.

14,000 kids are currently being fed and housed on the tax payer dime thanks to Trump. Why is this a good thing? Go ahead - I’ll wait.

How much money are we saving by controlling are borders more than we did, or isn't that relevant?
You think housing 14,000 kids saves money? It doesn’t. It also ruins these kids’ lives. They’re brown so you don’t care of course, but that’s part of being republican.

LOL, you're an idiot. Have you sent ANY extra money in to help with these "kids"?

Whaaaa?

You answer him but not mine?

Only taking the softball posts tonight? :abgg2q.jpg:

They are here illegally, if they are white, yellow, brown, black or green, they got to go.. Or else we let the abortion doctors at planned parenthood turn them into sellable body parts...

Sometimes thinking about Trump being president is so surreal. I mean obviously he is a complete moron, but he is also a sociopath.

More than 14,000 immigrant children are in U.S. custody, an all-time high

I get that republicans justify this shit with “well, it’ll scare migrants away from the border!”. That may very well happen, but was it really worth c
apturing 14,000 children to get the point across? Don’t you realize how fucking insane that is?

Come legally problem solved
Uh it doesn’t actually because those 14,000 kids are still there. I get that you give a shit about brown people because you’re a sack of garbage, but your pathetic selfishness does not justify this human rights abuse.

Oh look, another democrat who can only define people by skin color. Disgraceful.

Sometimes thinking about Trump being president is so surreal. I mean obviously he is a complete moron, but he is also a sociopath.

I get that republicans justify this shit with “well, it’ll scare migrants away from the border!”. That may very well happen, but was it really worth c
apturing 14,000 children to get the point across? Don’t you realize how fucking insane that is?

Come legally problem solved
Uh it doesn’t actually because those 14,000 kids are still there. I get that you give a shit about brown people because you’re a sack of garbage, but your pathetic selfishness does not justify this human rights abuse.

Nobody is being abused and we do not have open borders. Come legally or dont come at all
Separating young children from their parents causes emotional lasting damage and it is cruel to do to a parent.

The act of cruelty resides with the parents.

I get that republicans justify this shit with “well, it’ll scare migrants away from the border!”. That may very well happen, but was it really worth capturing 14,000 children to get the point across? Don’t you realize how fucking insane that is?
These poor 23 year old kids just really need a chance right?

LOL, you're an idiot. Have you sent ANY extra money in to help with these "kids"?
Even if I did, it really wouldn’t fix anything now it would it?

Even if I did, it really wouldn’t fix anything now it would it?

Your capitulation is duly noted.

It seems to me it's the brown people who didn't care about their own brown kids when they decided to bring them here to try and draw sympathy.

Uhm because 28,000 criminals are in jail?

Those children, as young as infants, are children? God you’re stupid.

Those children, as young as infants, are children? God you’re stupid

Wait so wtf?

Enjoy my typo while you can. It’s the only victory you’ll get in life.

I have been smoking you since 2006 ..in that other forum..

Um what forum?

You still can't figure it out 12 years later?

You stupid

Those children, as young as infants, are children? God you’re stupid.

Wait so wtf?

Um what forum?

You stupid
You are pretty delusional.

Wait so wtf?

Um what forum?

You stupid
You are pretty delusional.

CC / badbrutha

When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent people have gone.
It's also painfully evident these lost souls have absolutely no life. So sad.

Just angry, bitter, hateful people.
You just know I’m right and it pisses you off.

Well, there's a first time for just about anything, but this is not it....for either one, dumbass.

I encourage anyone with problems about immigration to live in Southern Texas or Southern California. It's not about who is the President it's about fixing the border.

When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent people have gone.
It's also painfully evident these lost souls have absolutely no life. So sad.

Just angry, bitter, hateful people.

Endless stream of hatred. If there is a evil force, he would be proud.

When I see a post like this one, where the author has NOTHING to say about the subject of the thread and the entire thesis and body of work is all about another member of the board, I can't help but wonder..... TROLL!

Forum List

Back