Just a reminder: 14,000 migrant kids are still in US custody

14,000 kids are currently being fed and housed on the tax payer dime thanks to Trump. Why is this a good thing? Go ahead - I’ll wait.

Number of migrant children in US custody hits record high

How much money are we saving by controlling are borders more than we did, or isn't that relevant?
You think housing 14,000 kids saves money? It doesn’t. It also ruins these kids’ lives. They’re brown so you don’t care of course, but that’s part of being republican.
billy how come righties in California and other border states, live among those brown people and have in many instances even married them and have kids with those brown people?....

14,000 kids are currently being fed and housed on the tax payer dime thanks to Trump. Why is this a good thing? Go ahead - I’ll wait.

Awwwww. But you were nowhere to be found when O was running the detention camps. Pound sand. No one cares.
The same rules apply now ................20 days..........and that's all..........they then get turned over to HHS...........health and human services if no one claims them......................

Nothings has changed on that...........no one iota..................but now the libs YELL AND SCREAM..........because Trump is doing it..........being the bunch of lunatics they are today.

Awwwww. But you were nowhere to be found when O was running the detention camps. Pound sand. No one cares.
What camps? The rare times kids where separated if their parents committed a separate crime?
Process times dumb ass..............same shit happened under Obama.........except he just let them go if they promise real nice to show up for the court date.......

Catch and Release.........your free to go ...........come back on the court date........then count it as BEING TOUGH ON IMMIGRATION...........LOL

DO democrats realize 20+ million illegals live in the US, approx 1500 more illegally cross into the US PER DAY, that THEY are advocates for caravan after illegal caravan successfully crashing our borders, that THEY are the party of pro-illegal invasion and non-enforcement of existing Immigration Law ... Which makes THEM primarily responsible for every crime, every assault, every rape, every murder of American citizens these illegals perpetrate?!

What camps? The rare times kids where separated if their parents committed a separate crime?
Process times dumb ass..............same shit happened under Obama.........except he just let them go if they promise real nice to show up for the court date.......

Catch and Release.........your free to go ...........come back on the court date........then count it as BEING TOUGH ON IMMIGRATION...........LOL
You’re just making shit up. Under previous admins, kids were only separated if the parents committed separate crimes. This was rare.

You’re just making shit up. Under previous admins, kids were only separated if the parents committed separate crimes. This was rare.
Baloney..............the same laws applied..............just Obama turned their asses loose..............this one isn't......and has your dang panties in a wad..........

Obama left with massive immigrants let go that never went to court.........Catch and release was a dang free pass.

its more than just trump billy....and i dont believe he started this program....
Previous administrations only separated kids if their parents committed separate crimes.
billy is crossing the border illegally a crime or not?....
It is but that is obviously besides point because that wasn’t enough on its own to separate kids from their parents.

Baloney..............the same laws applied..............just Obama turned their asses loose..............this one isn't......and has your dang panties in a wad..........

Obama left with massive immigrants let go that never went to court.........Catch and release was a dang free pass.
Lol it’s amazing how you people don’t bother learning basic facts.

We need to replace these hard working migrants with the WeakWhyte Racists who are terrorizing America. Lets start with my list!:113:

UNACCOMPANIED MINORS SHITHEAD

What kind of fucking parent does that?

We are feeding and housing them,
whether in a detention center or inside the country

Think about you shithead...

They want to leave 1 country they are struggling in,
for another country they will ALSO STRUGGLE IN!

At the expense of the taxpayer,
they increase our load, to lighten their load

If the best, a mother with 3 kids can do,
is a minimum wage job, say, $9.00 hr,
even working 40 hrs a week, that's about $300.00-330.00(at)

That's roughly $1,200-$1,300 a month

IF she found a place for $600 a month,
that would leave her $6-700 a month to live off...
$150-$175, every week

Gas, electricity, phone, bus fare, laundry,
Food, toiletries, clothes, shoes, medicine,

MIND YOU....She here with nothing....
Beds, mattresses, pillows, sheets, table, couch,
ON AND ON AND ON

TELL ME, IM WAITING...HOW IS SHE GONNA MANAGE
IF NOT OFF THE TAXPAYERS DIME...WHY IS THAT A GOOD THING?

Its cheaper for us to keep them in a detention center

Moron

This isn’t a revolutionary find...it’s what Mexicsns do...Have litters and send taxpayers the invoice.

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
lLRP3hG.jpg

No. They were also separated if it was suspected the adults were not the parents. They were detained if they came here alone. They were separated if it was suspected the child or children were abused.

Forum List

Back