🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just another tick down on unemployment, ho hum

You are so gullible .....You provided some bogus report provided by Trump flunkies

They were burger flipping jobs which didn't help the 175 million unemployed
Low paying service jobs obama can claim.... :dance:
Obama is not President....Trump is

He can do better than burger flipping jobs
Drill baby drill...
Fossil fuel jobs all pay exceptionally good, and the support jobs comes along with them like welders, machinists, mechanics and the like also pay exceptionally well...
Only people that don't have jobs in the northern plains just don't want to work… Fact
Silly, silly Trump stooge
Believes anything the Liar in Chief tells him

When Trump reports jobs for welders, machinists and mechanics....it is code for part time burger flippers
No, I'm just going by where I live. You know in the northern plains. There are no burger flippers up here or shelf stockers. Lol

Trump is a renowned burger eater and his election has created a surge in burger consumption in the northern plains

you have really lost it, wait, that's nothing new.
I provided you no link. What I provided was boss data. Sometimes I think you are really rdean
Did you copy and paste your original post of the same? And you ignored my post where I proved you were wrong.
Trump has created some part time burger flipping jobs

Nothing to celebrate
You are so gullible .....You provided some bogus report provided by Trump flunkies

They were burger flipping jobs which didn't help the 175 million unemployed

The Liar in Chief just makes up employment data just like he makes up attendance at his inauguration

You are trolling.

Drill baby drill...
Fossil fuel jobs all pay exceptionally good, and the support jobs comes along with them like welders, machinists, mechanics and the like also pay exceptionally well...
Only people that don't have jobs in the northern plains just don't want to work… Fact

When Trump reports jobs for welders, machinists and mechanics....it is code for part time burger flippers
No, I'm just going by where I live. You know in the northern plains. There are no burger flippers up here or shelf stockers. Lol

Trump is a renowned burger eater and his election has created a surge in burger consumption in the northern plains

Drill baby drill...

Created by the Russians right? Just like the Russians cloaked Wisconsin from the hildabeast visiting during the campaign?

Drill baby drill...

I know that was an attempt at humor, but you failed at that as you do at just about everything.

the fact is that the number of fast food jobs has decreased due to increases in minimum wage and automation. Careful what you wish for, libs.

The people you've been "on about" are called "discouraged workers." There were approximately 540K of them in May 2016. There are now about 355K of them.
Nope, according to Tramp there are nearly 95 million now.

"We have 93 million people out of work. They look for jobs, they give up, and all of a sudden, statistically, they're considered employed."

- Donald J Trump Aug. 28, 2015, On Point With Sarah Palin

using the same calculation methods as during the Obama years, the unemployment rate is down. Stop being such a buffoon.

You are trolling.

Drill baby drill...

Hardly.......you just are incapable of dealing with facts

The people you've been "on about" are called "discouraged workers." There were approximately 540K of them in May 2016. There are now about 355K of them.

"We have 93 million people out of work. They look for jobs, they give up, and all of a sudden, statistically, they're considered employed."

using the same calculation methods as during the Obama years, the unemployment rate is down. Stop being such a buffoon.

170 million Americans are unemployed under Trump

Drill baby drill...

I know that was an attempt at humor, but you failed at that as you do at just about everything.

the fact is that the number of fast food jobs has decreased due to increases in minimum wage and automation. Careful what you wish for, libs.
They are still stinging from November, I remember CNN, you know the Clinton news network, was saying there was a 98+ percent chance of the Hildabeast winning...
those fast food burger flippers must of forgot to show up for the election. Huh?
Lol

170 million Americans are unemployed under Trump

170 million are unemployed under Trump

And conservatives brag about a few burger flipping jobs

Nope, we are using the unemployment rules Tramp established as the "REAL" UE rate for him and therefore people retired because they were discouraged and simply gave up. They are Tramp's own rules and the "Real" UE rate is 40%.

Nope, we are using the unemployment rules Tramp established as the "REAL" UE rate for him and therefore people retired because they were discouraged and simply gave up. They are Tramp's own rules and the "Real" UE rate is 40%.
Still stinging from November? I see...
Lol

Lol
Tramp's REAL UE rate is 40%

JAN. 11, 2017 press conference

TRUMP: There will be a major border tax on these companies that are leaving and getting away with murder. And if our politicians had what it takes, they would have done this years ago. And you’d have millions more workers right now in the United States that are — 96 million really wanting a job and they can’t get. You know that story. The real number — that’s the real number.

s

Lol

they still don't understand why they lost. Must be that defective liberal gene that blocks rational thinking.

Trump has created some part time burger flipping jobs

Nothing to celebrate
Coal mining up 17-19 percent... six-figure incomes
I may be able to establish a petty cash fund for canary options, in the near future.
14,000 Idle Wind Turbines a Testament to Failed Energy Policies

Most of the wind turbines built in North and South Dakota over the last few years have been sitting idol or have been torn down due to inefficiency…
left wing forms of "job creation"? at least, it is not a right wing (pride in Ownership) Drug War.

Forum List

Back