🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just another tick down on unemployment, ho hum

Trump has created some part time burger flipping jobs

Nothing to celebrate
Coal mining up 17-19 percent... six-figure incomes
I may be able to establish a petty cash fund for canary options, in the near future.
14,000 Idle Wind Turbines a Testament to Failed Energy Policies

Most of the wind turbines built in North and South Dakota over the last few years have been sitting idol or have been torn down due to inefficiency…

Nothing to celebrate
Fake News
Wyoming by far the biggest state for coal mining are hiring… Fact
And Fracking/oil rigs are only increasing all of which are great six-figure incomes.
And where they are finding the oil/natural gas/coal we have nothing to lose it's out in the middle of nowhere.

Did you copy and paste your original post of the same? And you ignored my post where I proved you were wrong.

Nothing to celebrate
You are so gullible .....You provided some bogus report provided by Trump flunkies

They were burger flipping jobs which didn't help the 175 million unemployed

Nothing to celebrate
Fake News
And Fracking/oil rigs are only increasing all of which are great six-figure incomes.
And where they are finding the oil/natural gas/coal we have nothing to lose it's out in the middle of nowhere.

Fake news.......I can make up numbers as well as Trump can

Nothing to celebrate
Fake News

http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/state-unemployment-update.aspx
Check out the unemployment numbers for the Northern Plains states… LOL

Did you copy and paste your original post of the same? And you ignored my post where I proved you were wrong.

Nothing to celebrate
You are so gullible .....You provided some bogus report provided by Trump flunkies

Low paying service jobs obama can claim.... :dance:
Obama is not President....Trump is

He can do better than burger flipping jobs

Nothing to celebrate
Fake News

http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/state-unemployment-update.aspx
Check out the unemployment numbers for the Northern Plains states… LOL
Fake news

Nothing to celebrate

Drill baby drill...
Fossil fuel jobs all pay exceptionally good, and the support jobs comes along with them like welders, machinists, mechanics and the like also pay exceptionally well...
Only people that don't have jobs in the northern plains just don't want to work… Fact

Nothing to celebrate

Drill baby drill...
Fossil fuel jobs all pay exceptionally good, and the support jobs comes along with them like welders, machinists, mechanics and the like also pay exceptionally well...
Only people that don't have jobs in the northern plains just don't want to work… Fact
Silly, silly Trump stooge
Believes anything the Liar in Chief tells him

When Trump reports jobs for welders, machinists and mechanics....it is code for part time burger flippers

I provided you no link. What I provided was boss data. Sometimes I think you are really rdean

Nothing to celebrate

Drill baby drill...

When Trump reports jobs for welders, machinists and mechanics....it is code for part time burger flippers
No, I'm just going by where I live. You know in the northern plains. There are no burger flippers up here or shelf stockers. Lol

Drill baby drill...

Most of the jobs created in the northern plains pays six figures… Drill baby drill

I provided you no link. What I provided was boss data. Sometimes I think you are really rdean

Nothing to celebrate

The Liar in Chief just makes up employment data just like he makes up attendance at his inauguration

Drill baby drill...

Most of the jobs created in the northern plains pays six figures… Drill baby drill

Show me a burger flipping job that pays six figures

When the tax cuts get passed, watch out

Economy will scream, it's already doing better than it ever did under Ears

Dude, seriousy? I'll go easy on you because you're a conservative, but you sound like a complete idiot. The orange clown hasn't don anything to help the economy for Christ sake. What can anybody do in less than 6 months. When I read post like this from republicans, it makes me think there could be some conservatives as obtuse as liberals.

Drill baby drill...

Show me a burger flipping job that pays six figures
There isn't any, that meaning there isn't any of them burger flipping jobs up here. Drill baby drill equals six-figure incomes

Forum List

Back