Just Call Him Bruce. "Caitlyn" Doesn't Exist.. American Society is to Blame.

What do you think caused Bruce Jenner to try to change his gender?

• Being born in the wrong body from day 1.

• Being pushed to be a supermale, so that he wanted to "become female" to experience all of himself.

• A narcissistic trait to get attention that he sees women get a lot more of in media.

• Both the 2nd and 3rd responses.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Live and let live. His sex change operation didn't hurt you.

How horrible it had to be for him all these years. I feel sorry for him. This news, imo, should have never become so big or controversial but admit he made it so.

Still, he is now Caitlyn and debating it further really serves no purpose. Jmo

Is Jenner a woman ?

Not yet.

Well I don't know ...may be yes... I really don't know.

1558572_894670767238151_6520322902100322342_n.jpg
and why did he wait so long? 65? and now he wants to be a woman?
Being his age, under Obama care. He will get a pain pill.
and regarding removing his weener, at 65, wont be much there to remove , right>?

So you would like the kids to call Caitlyn Dad when they go out to dinner?
Well they can't call him "mom" because they already have a mom and "dad" is what they have always called him anyways. You can't just start referring to someone in a different way right up out of nowhere after years of referring to them as something else. "Dad" is how they know him and just because he changes doesn't mean that everyone else has to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

As a note aside Bruce is saying that he is still attracted to women and has never been with a man..then why would he be doing all this?

I'm confused now :( I don't understand

As a note aside Bruce is saying that he is still attracted to women and has never been with a man..then why would he be doing all this?

He's lesbian. It's not unknown.

Well, dammit, Bruce Jenner should just come out of the closet already and admit he's a lesbian.

That'll probably happen on his "reality TV" show. Ratings, you know...

How can he be a lesbian if he is a man?
what i want to know is, is richard simmons attracted to Bruce?
No, he likes boys...
but, boys with weeners, or boys that look like a naked ken doll?

No, he likes boys...

Good grief.....

this gets more complicated by the second :eusa_think:

I am a simple woman ..have pity on me lol!

No, he likes boys...
Boys, with dicks.

No, he likes boys...
Boys, with dicks.
oh yes, i remember when he tried to molest neil cavuto on live TV.

Amen to this! If they can't show any respect for our opinions and beliefs, they shouldn't expect any in return for whatever their opinions and beliefs are. If they don't want us in the game, they shouldn't have shown us how to play it.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
Holly, our far right reactionaries and social conservative Christian heterofacists started the name calling a long, long time ago. Let's be fair about this. We should not dish what we can't take in return.

The one who are upset are the far right morality police who now can be told to 'stuff it' without any fear of actual retaliation, only whining. Look at Sil and Pop above for examples.

The one who are upset are the far right morality police who now can be told to 'stuff it' without any fear of actual retaliation, only whining. Look at Sil and Pop above for examples.

Why do you hate actual women so much that you wish they had dicks?

Why do you hate actual women so much that you wish they had dicks?
Those are your words, not mine, Pop. Does Caitlyn have a penis. If so, take that up with her. Is it true you wish you had one?

Forum List

Back