Just Call Him Bruce. "Caitlyn" Doesn't Exist.. American Society is to Blame.

What do you think caused Bruce Jenner to try to change his gender?

• Being born in the wrong body from day 1.

• Being pushed to be a supermale, so that he wanted to "become female" to experience all of himself.

• A narcissistic trait to get attention that he sees women get a lot more of in media.

• Both the 2nd and 3rd responses.

Results are only viewable after voting.
He's still being a guy! He wears his same guy clothes. He pulls his hair back in a guy ponytail. He seldom wears makeup.

Strange.

Are there acceptable ranges of wanting to be more feminine or masculine within one's own gender without needing permanent amputation of healthy genital/urinary/reproductive organs and other body tissues/organs?

That's the important question. Because if the answer is "yes", then at what point does an MD decided that assisted-amputation of healthy organs happen? Should we or any institution protect itself from the "I changed my mind" result that many so-called "transgenders" experience after surgery? Require "x" or "y" genetic chromosome testing for legitimate anomolies with anomolous genital presentation to match in order to do hormones or surgery on the patient?

A lawsuit for this syndrome is only a matter of time. The jury will deliberate..."The doctor did what to this guy promising him he'd then "be a female"????!!

Are there acceptable ranges of wanting to be more feminine or masculine within one's own gender without needing permanent amputation of healthy genital/urinary/reproductive organs and other body tissues/organs?

That's the important question. Because if the answer is "yes", then at what point does an MD decided that assisted-amputation of healthy organs happen? Should we or any institution protect itself from the "I changed my mind" result that many so-called "transgenders" experience after surgery? Require "x" or "y" genetic chromosome testing for legitimate anomolies with anomolous genital presentation to match in order to do hormones or surgery on the patient?

A lawsuit for this syndrome is only a matter of time. The jury will deliberate..."The doctor did what to this guy promising him he'd then "be a female"????!!
I don't imagine a doctor would ever make that promise.

Then what the hell are they doing? They're calling it "gender reassignment sugery". And a the same time they're telling the patient as the anesthetic mask is going on "Oh, by the way, this in no way will actually change your gender"...now, start counting backwards from 100...breath deeply...

I repeat: Then what the hell is doctor doing, amputating healthy organs if they are then saying "us doing this doesn't change a thing"????

Anyone want to explain this one to me?

Then what the hell are they doing? They're calling it "gender reassignment sugery". And a the same time they're telling the patient as the anesthetic mask is going on "Oh, by the way, this in no way will actually change your gender"...now, start counting backwards from 100...breath deeply...
I don't know exactly what they tell their patients as I've never spoken to a doctor about it. Why don't you make an appointment with one to discuss and let us know the details.

I don't know exactly what they tell their patients as I've never spoken to a doctor about it. Why don't you make an appointment with one to discuss and let us know the details.
That's a dodge.

Here's where this is going. Canada is always a half step ahead of this insanity in the US. So keep a close eye on her for it's coming to you next: Becoming disabled by choice not chance Transabled people feel like impostors in their fully working bodies National Post

“We define transability as the desire or the need for a person identified as able-bodied by other people to transform his or her body to obtain a physical impairment,” says Alexandre Baril, a Quebec born academic who will present on “transability” at this week’s Congress of the Social Sciences and Humanities at the University of Ottawa....“The person could want to become deaf, blind, amputee, paraplegic. It’s a really, really strong desire.”..
Most crave an amputation or paralysis, though he has interviewed one person who wants his penis removed. Another wants to be blind....Many people, like One Hand Jason, arrange “accidents” to help achieve the goal. One dropped an incredibly heavy concrete block on his legs — an attempt to injure himself so bad an amputation would be necessary. But doctors saved the leg. He limps, but it’s not the disability he wanted...Some of his study participants do draw parallels to the experience many transgender people express of not feeling like they’re in the right body...

As if calling HIM a female name will be like waving a magic wand and turn him into one

STUPID and he's making a mockery of women and females

He should GO AWAY now.

Caitlyn, spelled several ways, is an old name. The meaning quite touching if you are sympathetic to this Caitlyn's situation. Check out Wikipedia.
Now if he used the name Apple or Orange... would posters here really be happier?

Caitlyn, spelled several ways, is an old name. The meaning quite touching if you are sympathetic to this Caitlyn's situation. Check out Wikipedia.
Now if he used the name Apple or Orange... would posters here really be happier?

No, Apple would be just as silly.

This is just an old dude trying to make himself young and new.

Caitlyn with a y is simply stupid for someone 65

Does anyone else wonder why he picked a name so age inappropriate?

That was completely warped
How are names tied to age?

Do no people named Caitlyn live to be 60?

You're still a dumbass.

Dumbass, if he's felt like a woman all his life, he'd pick an age appropriate name.

This is going to keep me away all night....

If it keeps you away, I guess there's nothing more I can ask for :)

How are names tied to age?

Do no people named Caitlyn live to be 60?

You're still a dumbass.
How is chopping off your genitals tied to changing gender? Do no men feel normal ranges of emotions without having to chop off their genitals? You're still a dumbass.

I think the name is feminine, was surprised it means torture, at least that's part of the definition.

Caitlyn had every right to choose her own name. It's an old established name, derived from Catherine.

While some posters would have preferred her new name be Iamabadanduglydude Hateme, it wasn't their choice.

I will call her Caitlyn.

Now, what is happening in that death suit? Was she texting or what? Is she responsible for the death of another woman? If so, I hope she gets more than a fine. As much money as she has, that would not be punishment enough. Thoughts?

Forum List

Back