Just heard: Flynn's sentencing postponed AGAIN.....

Mueller is probably wringing every last bit of dirty dealing Flynn's got on the Liar-in-Chief, TD. Flynn might see a few more years shed from his sentence if he cooperates just a tad more.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Mueller is scared

From the link

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team has postponed the sentencing of former national security adviser Michael Flynn due to the “status” of the investigation, raising questions as to what the development means for the direction of the Russia probe.

Mueller is probably wringing every last bit of dirty dealing Flynn's got on the Liar-in-Chief, TD. Flynn might see a few more years shed from his sentence if he cooperates just a tad more.

Mueller has problems with the plea deal big time. Haven't you been keeping up?

This is not Kenneth star stuff, Mueller is meeting his match, he is not that smart.

You have the team that interviewed Flynn not believing that he lied to them. You have Comey on record stating that no one believed Flynn lied to them.

But somehow, after all of this Mueller as per usual Stasi tactics attempts to break Flynn and his son and bankrupt them screwed them into a plea deal.

Mueller is such a scumbucket.

Bottom line is you have Judge Ellis completely trashing out Mueller for his strong arm East German tactics on Manafort, you have a Russian company's lawyers denied discovery by Mueller and the Judge freaking out in that case, and Flynn forced to make a plea deal to save his family despite his service for decades in a Mueller set up, it's looking good with Mueller begging for more time.

:lmao:

What an asswipe.

Most interesting . Heard this on the radio. Will get a media link. What is Mueller afraid of here?
I dont think its fear. I think its Mueller trying to get more information. Why would he fear a sentencing?

He doesn't have anything, read it.
He has Flynn pleading guilty rube. Do you understand the implications of pleading guilty or do you need someone to explain it to you?

Misdemeanor, time served..

Most interesting . Heard this on the radio. Will get a media link. What is Mueller afraid of here?
I dont think its fear. I think its Mueller trying to get more information. Why would he fear a sentencing?

He doesn't have anything, read it.
He has Flynn pleading guilty rube. Do you understand the implications of pleading guilty or do you need someone to explain it to you?

Misdemeanor, time served..
Probably after he spills all the beans. Which would be the only reason the sentencing would be delayed.

Forum List

Back