Just heard: Flynn's sentencing postponed AGAIN.....

"Due to the status of the Special Counsel's investigation, the parties do not believe this matter is ready to be scheduled at this time," the filing said.
They asked for another two months before they must update the court again.
This is the third time the lawyers asked to delay Flynn's sentencing. Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to investigators in December and is cooperating with the investigation into Russian interference in the election. He has not been sentenced.
He has not been sentenced.

He never will be , it's not like blago from Illinois
He will be sentenced....after he finishes spilling all the beans.

That's girl talk...
Are you saying you understand now?

"Due to the status of the Special Counsel's investigation, the parties do not believe this matter is ready to be scheduled at this time," the filing said.
This is the third time the lawyers asked to delay Flynn's sentencing. Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to investigators in December and is cooperating with the investigation into Russian interference in the election. He has not been sentenced.

Yep. In the FOX news article, it said that he was still cooperating and giving them more information, which is why his sentence has been delayed three times so far.

I wonder.........................does Flynn have something big enough to keep him out of jail altogether?

Most interesting . Heard this on the radio. Will get a media link. What is Mueller afraid of here?
I dont think its fear. I think its Mueller trying to get more information. Why would he fear a sentencing?

He doesn't have anything, read it.
He has Flynn pleading guilty rube. Do you understand the implications of pleading guilty or do you need someone to explain it to you?

He plead guilty to lying to the FBI, after he was fired by President Trump for lying.
Thanks for telling the board the specifics. Not sure why you did that but thanks.

Most interesting . Heard this on the radio. Will get a media link. What is Mueller afraid of here?

Well, TinyBrain, what the fuck do YOU think that means?

Once Flynn is sentenced to sharing a cell with BigDick, the singing would stop.....Let poor Flynn bargain for a cell with MediumDick.
LOL

If that was true, Mueller would of nailed Flynn already
I dont think you understand how this works. Didnt you say you went to prison before?

A few times only when I wanted a "vacation" from my wife, we just played cards , gin rummey , threw the dice around at 5 am , pissed off the gaurds..

Yep. In the FOX news article, it said that he was still cooperating and giving them more information, which is why his sentence has been delayed three times so far.

I wonder.........................does Flynn have something big enough to keep him out of jail altogether?
He has smart attorneys. When they finish bargaining it may be time served or a very small amount of time.

Mueller team seeks delay in Flynn sentencing

Old link.

Oops, dang, I'll try to find another.
LOL

Got anything a little more recent than February?

Sure, back it up about 20 comments ago.

That's girl talk...

I never understand girl talk.. but you are trying your hardest to get me to listen.. it's to confusing..

LOL

Got anything a little more recent than February?

Page 3, post 22. OKTexas saw the original link was kinda dated and provided another one from FOX that was written today.

Both say the same thing though....................Flynn's sentencing is being delayed because he's still cooperating. According to the articles, prosecutors don't like to have a sentence passed until AFTER the person in question stops helping them out. And, it's because they want to be able to tell the judge how much the person helped with the investigation so that it could be taken into account when the sentence is passed.

That's girl talk...

I never understand girl talk.. but you are trying your hardest to get me to listen.. it's to confusing..
You should have gone to school while you were in prison. That way it would be less confusing for you. Its pretty simple. He isnt being sentenced until he says everything he knows..

He has smart attorneys. When they finish bargaining it may be time served or a very small amount of time.

Thank you, now you get it.

Mueller is scared

From the link

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team has postponed the sentencing of former national security adviser Michael Flynn due to the “status” of the investigation, raising questions as to what the development means for the direction of the Russia probe.
Dude, gotta read down below the pictures.

I dont think its fear. I think its Mueller trying to get more information. Why would he fear a sentencing?

He has Flynn pleading guilty rube. Do you understand the implications of pleading guilty or do you need someone to explain it to you?

He plead guilty to lying to the FBI, after he was fired by President Trump for lying.
Thanks for telling the board the specifics. Not sure why you did that but thanks.

So where are the charges of “collusion”?

I always got it. You were the only one that was confused. You were the one that claimed Mueller had nothing even though he has Flynn pleading guilty.

That's girl talk...

You should have gone to school while you were in prison. That way it would be less confusing for you. Its pretty simple. He isnt being sentenced until he says everything he knows..

No what I should of done was marry this girl pam..

I will never figure out how dumb I was, I had her and l lost her.

So where are the charges of “collusion”?
Where did you see me say anything about collusion?

I always got it. You were the only one that was confused. You were the one that claimed Mueller had nothing even though he has Flynn pleading guilty.

I know the law, once again it's a right leaning judge who is furious at Mueller..

That's girl talk...

No what I should of done was marry this girl pam..

I will never figure out how dumb I was, I had her and l lost her.
Most women dont like uneducated rubes. There is this African proverb. "Dont look where you fell...look where you slipped"

I know the law, once again it's a right leaning judge who is furious at Mueller..
If you know the law then you know if someone pleads guilty 99.9% of the time they are going to prison. Doesnt really matter how mad the judge is.

Forum List

Back