Just heard: Flynn's sentencing postponed AGAIN.....

Most interesting . Heard this on the radio. Will get a media link. What is Mueller afraid of here?

Well, TinyBrain, what the fuck do YOU think that means?

Once Flynn is sentenced to sharing a cell with BigDick, the singing would stop.....Let poor Flynn bargain for a cell with MediumDick.
LOL

Most interesting . Heard this on the radio. Will get a media link. What is Mueller afraid of here?
I dont think its fear. I think its Mueller trying to get more information. Why would he fear a sentencing?

He doesn't have anything, read it.
He has Flynn pleading guilty rube. Do you understand the implications of pleading guilty or do you need someone to explain it to you?

Misdemeanor, time served..
Probably after he spills all the beans. Which would be the only reason the sentencing would be delayed.

He has lawyers , that you wish you could afford

Mueller is scared

From the link

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team has postponed the sentencing of former national security adviser Michael Flynn due to the “status” of the investigation, raising questions as to what the development means for the direction of the Russia probe.

"Friday’s report suggests that Flynn is still in the process of cooperating with investigators."
You left that out, idiot,

I dont think its fear. I think its Mueller trying to get more information. Why would he fear a sentencing?

He has Flynn pleading guilty rube. Do you understand the implications of pleading guilty or do you need someone to explain it to you?

Probably after he spills all the beans. Which would be the only reason the sentencing would be delayed.

He's got legal fees he'll never be able to pay, either.

His attorneys cant keep him from spilling what he knows. I dont need to be able to afford his attorneys. I am not a criminal like him and his friend Drumpf..

Mueller is probably wringing every last bit of dirty dealing Flynn's got on the Liar-in-Chief, TD. Flynn might see a few more years shed from his sentence if he cooperates just a tad more.

Mueller has problems with the plea deal big time. Haven't you been keeping up?

There is no such thing as a “problem with a guilty plea” where the felon’s cooperation has been negotiated by independent counsel.

The FBI is postponing the sentencing until they can ascertain the value and veracity of the information provided and level of cooperation given.

Once Flynn’s case is disposed of, Mueller has nothing to persuade further cooperation. Papageorgio hasn’t been sentenced either. Nor has Gates.

Right wingers, grasping at straws, think this bespeaks of weaknesses in Mueller’s case against them. I would say it means the opposite.

Mueller's case was so strong that Flynn, Gates and Papadopolous flipped as soon they saw the evidence. Despite Trump dangling pardons for all, endlessly, only Manafort is holding out, and he’s now in jail howling that they have no right to charge him.

Dude I have been in jail numerous times, some I didn't care about, when I really want to stay out of jail I hire the best, some lawyer still owes me a freebie.

"Due to the status of the Special Counsel's investigation, the parties do not believe this matter is ready to be scheduled at this time," the filing said.
They asked for another two months before they must update the court again.
This is the third time the lawyers asked to delay Flynn's sentencing. Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to investigators in December and is cooperating with the investigation into Russian interference in the election. He has not been sentenced.

Once Flynn is sentenced to sharing a cell with BigDick, the singing would stop.....Let poor Flynn bargain for a cell with MediumDick.
LOL

If that was true, Mueller would of nailed Flynn already

"Due to the status of the Special Counsel's investigation, the parties do not believe this matter is ready to be scheduled at this time," the filing said.
This is the third time the lawyers asked to delay Flynn's sentencing. Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to investigators in December and is cooperating with the investigation into Russian interference in the election. He has not been sentenced.
He has not been sentenced.

He never will be , it's not like blago from Illinois

Both links say basically the same thing. Flynn's sentencing is being delayed because he's still cooperating will Mueller. Apparently, there are more things coming to light.

From your current link......................

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team has once again delayed sentencing for former Trump official Michael Flynn, according to court documents released Friday.

Flynn, the former Trump campaign official who briefly served as national security adviser to the president before being fired, pleaded guilty last year to making false statements to the FBI.

“Due to the status of the special counsel’s investigation, the parties do not believe that this matter is ready to be scheduled for a sentencing hearing at this time,” the joint status report obtained by Fox News read.

Friday’s report suggests that Flynn is still in the process of cooperating with investigators.

The filing marks the third time that the sentencing for Flynn has been postponed.

He will be sentenced....after he finishes spilling all the beans.

He plead guilty to lying to the FBI, after he was fired by President Trump for lying.

Both links say basically the same thing. Flynn's sentencing is being delayed because he's still cooperating will Mueller. Apparently, there are more things coming to light.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team has once again delayed sentencing for former Trump official Michael Flynn, according to court documents released Friday.

Flynn, the former Trump campaign official who briefly served as national security adviser to the president before being fired, pleaded guilty last year to making false statements to the FBI.

“Due to the status of the special counsel’s investigation, the parties do not believe that this matter is ready to be scheduled for a sentencing hearing at this time,” the joint status report obtained by Fox News read.

Friday’s report suggests that Flynn is still in the process of cooperating with investigators.

The filing marks the third time that the sentencing for Flynn has been postponed.

We know how bad you want to nail him, but the judge is Emmet G. Sullivan a right leaning judge..

LOL

If that was true, Mueller would of nailed Flynn already
I dont think you understand how this works. Didnt you say you went to prison before?

He will be sentenced....after he finishes spilling all the beans.

That's girl talk...

We know how bad you want to nail him, but the judge is Emmet G. Sullivan a right leaning judge..
The judge didnt delay the sentencing rube.

Forum List

Back