Just heard: Flynn's sentencing postponed AGAIN.....

That's girl talk...
Are you saying you understand now?

I never understand girl talk.. but you are trying your hardest to get me to listen.. it's to confusing..
You should have gone to school while you were in prison. That way it would be less confusing for you. Its pretty simple. He isnt being sentenced until he says everything he knows..

No what I should of done was marry this girl pam..

I will never figure out how dumb I was, I had her and l lost her.
Most women dont like uneducated rubes. There is this African proverb. "Dont look where you fell...look where you slipped"

She protected me when I was young..as we grew older people told her to stay away from me, I was a fighter , her mom said we would get married.. her mom died.. I miss her mom she was one hell of a lady..

Yep. In the FOX news article, it said that he was still cooperating and giving them more information, which is why his sentence has been delayed three times so far.

I wonder.........................does Flynn have something big enough to keep him out of jail altogether?
He has smart attorneys. When they finish bargaining it may be time served or a very small amount of time.

Thank you, now you get it.
I always got it. You were the only one that was confused. You were the one that claimed Mueller had nothing even though he has Flynn pleading guilty.

I know the law, once again it's a right leaning judge who is furious at Mueller..
If you know the law then you know if someone pleads guilty 99.9% of the time they are going to prison. Doesnt really matter how mad the judge is.

This is a misdemeanor, time served.

He has smart attorneys. When they finish bargaining it may be time served or a very small amount of time.

I always got it. You were the only one that was confused. You were the one that claimed Mueller had nothing even though he has Flynn pleading guilty.

I know the law, once again it's a right leaning judge who is furious at Mueller..
If you know the law then you know if someone pleads guilty 99.9% of the time they are going to prison. Doesnt really matter how mad the judge is.

Youre really being a rube.

What Are the Consequences of Lying to the FBI?

Comey got Hillary off

No?

Former Navy sailor pardoned by Trump plans to sue Obama

Most interesting . Heard this on the radio. Will get a media link. What is Mueller afraid of here?
I dont think its fear. I think its Mueller trying to get more information. Why would he fear a sentencing?

He doesn't have anything, read it.
He has Flynn pleading guilty rube. Do you understand the implications of pleading guilty or do you need someone to explain it to you?

Misdemeanor, time served..
Treason is not a misdemeanor.

Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI about Russian connections.

Comey got Hillary off

No?

Hillary pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI?

Most interesting . Heard this on the radio. Will get a media link. What is Mueller afraid of here?
I dont think its fear. I think its Mueller trying to get more information. Why would he fear a sentencing?

He has Flynn pleading guilty rube. Do you understand the implications of pleading guilty or do you need someone to explain it to you?

Treason is not a misdemeanor.

Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI about Russian connections.

Its not treason it will be plea bargain to a misdemeanor .. Flynns lawyers are to good..

Comey got Hillary off

No?

She was the only first lady to have her finger prints resigtered by the FBI..

Here Are 17 Facts About Hillary Clinton That You Probably Didn't Know About

3. Bill And Hillary Clinton are the only first couple ever to be fingerprinted by the FBI. The reason why was because of another incident that occurred during the Clinton presidency called “Filegate.” In June 1996, allegations arose that the First Couple’s administration had improper access to FBI documents between 1993 and 1994. The Director of the White House’s Office of Personnel Security, Craig Livingstone, improperly requested background reports from the FBI. These reports included those of people who had served during previous Republican administrations. The Senate Judiciary Committee became concerned that a “dirty tricks” operation had been carried out by the First Couple. This was something that Richard Nixon’s administration had done. In October 1996, Republican committee chair, Orrin Hatch, requested that the FBI do a fingerprint analysis of them. With Hillary Clinton becoming the only First Lady and Bill Clinton becoming the first ever President to be fingerprinted while in office, the FBI confirmed in November 1996 that neither had handled the files personally.

Mueller is probably wringing every last bit of dirty dealing Flynn's got on the Liar-in-Chief, TD. Flynn might see a few more years shed from his sentence if he cooperates just a tad more.

Mueller has problems with the plea deal big time. Haven't you been keeping up?
First off, you're projecting your fantasies and desires. So your Orange Clown is going down, TD, and your pipe dreams won't help the narcissistic bastard!

Second, I reined it in and you STILL spew trash, so fuck you very much and your wishful dreams!

Comey got Hillary off

No?

She was the only first lady to have her finger prints resigtered by the FBI..

Here Are 17 Facts About Hillary Clinton That You Probably Didn't Know About

3. Bill And Hillary Clinton are the only first couple ever to be fingerprinted by the FBI. The reason why was because of another incident that occurred during the Clinton presidency called “Filegate.” In June 1996, allegations arose that the First Couple’s administration had improper access to FBI documents between 1993 and 1994. The Director of the White House’s Office of Personnel Security, Craig Livingstone, improperly requested background reports from the FBI. These reports included those of people who had served during previous Republican administrations. The Senate Judiciary Committee became concerned that a “dirty tricks” operation had been carried out by the First Couple. This was something that Richard Nixon’s administration had done. In October 1996, Republican committee chair, Orrin Hatch, requested that the FBI do a fingerprint analysis of them. With Hillary Clinton becoming the only First Lady and Bill Clinton becoming the first ever President to be fingerprinted while in office, the FBI confirmed in November 1996 that neither had handled the files personally.
So no? She never pleaded guilty to lying like Flynn did?

Flynn could withdraw his plea and take the case to trial now that everyone knows that Mueller has nothing. Murller is trying to hang on as long as he can before he has to drop the case.

Flynn could withdraw his plea and take the case to trial now that everyone knows that Mueller has nothing. Murller is trying to hang on as long as he can before he has to drop the case.
If he was going to withdraw his plea why is he stalling? If Mueller has nothing why did Flynn plead guilty?

Probably after he spills all the beans. Which would be the only reason the sentencing would be delayed.

He has lawyers , that you wish you could afford
YEP he does have lawyers...

AND THIS IS WHY all of this propaganda about Flynn having all this stuff on Mueller handling his case wrongly, is just silly willy...

His lawyers would have called bull crud, long ago, if what TinyD is claiming, happened.... and gotten the case thrown out ages and ages ago.

THEY HAVEN'T... and that tells me and you and everyone....that those claims by the right wing media spinners, are incorrect...imo. Mueller is not afraid of Flynn.... and Flynn is willing to cooperate MORE and post pone his sentencing.... for a lesser sentence so his LAWYERS agreed to the delay....

His lawyers do not have to agree to delay the sentencing.... but they must be getting something that benefits Flynn, if they do....

Apparently, this wheeling and dealing is common practice.... I had no idea till I researched it....something like 93% charged with crimes, work plea deals and never go to trial!!!

Bottom line is you have Judge Ellis completely trashing out Mueller for his strong arm East German tactics on Manafort

You mean, that time when the judge ruled against Manafort's motion?

you have a Russian company's lawyers denied discovery by Mueller and the Judge freaking out in that case

No, that was just the acid trip. I told you not to mess with that stuff.

and Flynn forced to make a plea deal to save his family

That's what happens when you commit crimes.

despite his service for decades

Which only makes his crimes against his country all the more reprehensible.

in a Mueller set up

Yeah, Mueller really forced Flynn to lie to investigators.

it's looking good with Mueller begging for more time.

You mean, Flynn. Flynn is also asking the judge to delay the sentencing.

:lmao:

What an asswipe.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back