Just Imagine Gays Saying What Heterosexuals Say!

[MENTION=49586]Inevitable[/MENTION]
This is....well....just too good to pass up. It is an experience many will not soon forget!

If Gay Guys Said the Stuff Straight People Say | The Bilerico Project

You can't reason with these people. Look at some of the crap they post. In their mind it's okay to restrict freedom to homosexuals because they believe that it's going to "end the world" or "encourage children to be homosexual" or "that homosexuals are pedophiles" or what have you. Basically their ends justify their means. Their views are borderline sociopathic. The homosexual population has already been demonized. You won't make them see the error of their ways, they don't believe they have made an error.

Thus all you should do is mock them. Provoke them into cussing you out, give them enough ropeto hang themselves. Sit back and watch.

^ Isn't it just as unfair to generalize "these people" as unable to reason with. ^

Aren't you as fast to point out flaws when other people generalize that
"liberals are lying to themselves and can't be reasoned with" -- where
people deliberately focus on just the bad examples to discredit everyone else.
Don't you hate that, so why do the same thing?

there are some people who DO attack religion and think it is all bad and harmful.
as there are those who fear all homosexuality as bad and harmful.
By why keep focusing the media and discussion on THOSE folks;
why not demand that the focus be placed on GOOD examples of people who CAN have constructive dialogue
and include all differences without this fearbased slamming and rejection going on. Why give the bad examples all the attention?

Isn't it equally unfair to say that all people in those groups are trying to do that?
I agree there are closedminded extremists in any group,
and it's only fair to go after those in your own camps equally as you would elsewhere
to stop the projections and generalizations blocking constructive communication.
Sounds like you're talking more to the RWers around here. So, when are you going to go after them?

There's a group of these videos making the rounds on YouTube.

If Latinas said what White People said.
If Asians said what White people said.
If Blacks said...

It's designed to Shame White people into shutting up. "Oh Please! I'm not a Racist!"

F*ck off! It aint working.

Just look at the comments:

"White people don't say this sh*t'.

Like always the dumb ones really think people want them to shut up. No they want you to keep talking so they can laugh at you. When are you going to get it? :lol:

Just Imagine Gays Saying What Heterosexuals Say!

Gays don't talk about anything straight people talk about? Since when? If they don't say the same things straight people say, does that mean they don't talk at all?

Silly boy, gay people say the same things straight people say every single day of their lives.

You apparently are...... :D:lol::evil:
Only in YOUR dreams that is! :lol::lol::lol::D

In [MENTION=1668]Stephanie[/MENTION]'s dreams "Beating a horse" has a whole new meaning.

GIDDYAP!
42.gif
46.gif
46.gif

[MENTION=49586]Inevitable[/MENTION]
This is....well....just too good to pass up. It is an experience many will not soon forget!

You can't reason with these people. Look at some of the crap they post. In their mind it's okay to restrict freedom to homosexuals because they believe that it's going to "end the world" or "encourage children to be homosexual" or "that homosexuals are pedophiles" or what have you. Basically their ends justify their means. Their views are borderline sociopathic. The homosexual population has already been demonized. You won't make them see the error of their ways, they don't believe they have made an error.

Thus all you should do is mock them. Provoke them into cussing you out, give them enough ropeto hang themselves. Sit back and watch.

^ Isn't it just as unfair to generalize "these people" as unable to reason with. ^
No [MENTION=22295]emilynghiem[/MENTION] It it's accurate.

Aren't you as fast to point out flaws when other people generalize that
"liberals are lying to themselves and can't be reasoned with" -- where
people deliberately focus on just the bad examples to discredit everyone else.
Don't you hate that, so why do the same thing?
I didn't.

there are some people who DO attack religion and think it is all bad and harmful.
as there are those who fear all homosexuality as bad and harmful.
By why keep focusing the media and discussion on THOSE folks;
why not demand that the focus be placed on GOOD examples of people who CAN have constructive dialogue
and include all differences without this fearbased slamming and rejection going on. Why give the bad examples all the attention?
I think you misunderstood my post. I said the exact same thing you just did.

Isn't it equally unfair to say that all people in those groups are trying to do that?
I need some context here.
I agree there are closedminded extremists in any group,
and it's only fair to go after those in your own camps equally as you would elsewhere
to stop the projections and generalizations blocking constructive communication.
All is fair in debate.

Do heterosexuals have perverted pride parades and act like this in public.
tomasz-pride.jpg

Why did those idiots crash a gay pride picnic? Looking for dates?

But you're right....there are jackasses on both sides. In this case it wasn't the gays.

i Wouldn't have even acknowledged the protesters.
Do you know what a protester is without any attention? A lunatic with a sign. Don't give them the satisfaction of an asswooping it will just make them a martyr. Ifthey aren't even noticed it's not even a news story. It likely wouldn't be an interesting youtube video.

If you want to make them look even worse go over and welcome them, ask them if they want water, it looked like a hot day. And when they say no, fuck you faggot, or start in with the bible verses. You say, "i am sorry you have a nice day." You make them look likecompletely unreasonable whack jobs.

But you can't change their mind they have abandoned all reason. But this can work in your favor. When you act completely reasonable back toward them, or don't act at all, you give them the rope.

Violence is sometimes the only answer, but I think those days have been long past.

Also, indifference is the worst insult.

Exactly! Just like those asshole Westboro loons protest to get their names in the news, the best way to deal with them is to wall them off from their intended victims and IGNORE them, so too would that have been the best way to deal with these people.

It would be extremely effective onan westburough, it's not really a church, it's a family of con artists that use protection of religion as their tool.

Facts about westboro:

1.) There are only 80-86 members of this "church"
2.) 80% of them are related to Fred Phelps. Only the Drain family is not.
3.) Fred Phelps was the founder but he was a disbarred attorney.
4.) The "church" amassed wealth from lawsuits against people attacking them at protests.
5.) They protest funerals of people that died in tragic circumstances and often get assaulted

I am an investigator, and this really leads me to believe that they are purposefully antagonizing people while they are in a state of emotional distress to provoke assault, then they die everybody they can to raise funds.

I would say that it isn't a church. It is a very clever scam.

I won't even get into the hoopla they put potential parishioners through.

Rep added to the first that gets the reference..

Rep added to the first that gets the "surrender Dorothy" reference?

You owe me rep. It's from the Wizard of Oz, and it is when the wicked witch released her monkeys to go and find her.

Although they thought they would catch and capture her, it was kinda the other way.

Where's my rep?

You're ignoring the fact that homosexuality is an abnormality. Why would anyone treat heterosexuality as if it's abnormal? Do you treat breathing as if it's abnormal?

Nope, I don't treat homosexuality as an abnormality.

However.....................I also think that those who are "differently abled", who are also much different from those of us who are "normal" should be allowed to breathe as I do.

Especially if they have Down's Syndrome. They may be able to teach me something about interactions with regular people that I wouldn't get if I was only talking to those who were like me.

You've gotta keep the options open, and allow others to teach you.

Forum List

Back