JUST IN: Rand Paul says he "probably will" disclose whistleblower's name

Ok ok not funny who didn’t tell you trump released the transcript lol poor guy.. sorry it was released sorry you didn’t know
Yes I’m well aware it was released. I read it and it is far from perfect... makes Trump look like a dumbass... not sure why he is pushing so hard to get people to read it. What does the transcript release have to do with this discussion?

The transcript of the call is the official governmental record of it.

If Libs or the WB want to say that it is wrong, its really up to them to prove it. The WB doesn't really know anything, he just has hearsay.
You’re right, many better witnesses have come forward to testify on the agenda behind the call. So why the big push towards the whistleblower? He just had hearsay
Its there anti trump interpretation of the call lol

BUT WE HAVE THE TRANSCRIPT LOL

INSANE PEOPLE LOL
Yes, we have the transcript! And it shows Trump asking for favors after being asked for aid!! Have you even read it?! I’d bet money the answer is no

Yes
About 500 words after asking for a favor
If you can actually read - then read it.

Ok ok not funny who didn’t tell you trump released the transcript lol poor guy.. sorry it was released sorry you didn’t know
Yes I’m well aware it was released. I read it and it is far from perfect... makes Trump look like a dumbass... not sure why he is pushing so hard to get people to read it. What does the transcript release have to do with this discussion?

If Libs or the WB want to say that it is wrong, its really up to them to prove it. The WB doesn't really know anything, he just has hearsay.
You’re right, many better witnesses have come forward to testify on the agenda behind the call. So why the big push towards the whistleblower? He just had hearsay

INSANE PEOPLE LOL
Yes, we have the transcript! And it shows Trump asking for favors after being asked for aid!! Have you even read it?! I’d bet money the answer is no

And there is nothing wrong with President Trump asking the President of Ukraine to investigate wrongdoers based here in America.

Nothing at all.

In fact, he'd be committing an impeachable offense if he DIDN'T ask Ukraine to investigate, we have a treaty with them.

Biden being under investigation is actually a positive to Bite Me's campaign. Not a single Biden devotee would vote for Trump just because Biden was being investigated. Clinton , if you'll remember , was celebrate for his crimes

John and Mitt lost because they were running against Obama. .

John and Mitt were crucified as Nazis and racists by Obama's minions. Called them fascists, homophobes. And no response from either man. The same tactic, BTW, that was used against Donald J. Trump.
Those were despicable insults. And they were not used by Obama. Obama was actually respectful to both men, imagine that. Both Mitt and John were good men. I don’t think their mistreatment justifies that behavior to be used now... If anything it should be an example of what not to do.

Obama was too chickenshit to make the insults himself. Instead he had his stooges like Biden deliver them. Biden told African American voters that Romney would have them "Back in Chains", had he been elected. Obama didn't say anything, but he never denounced those that did.

He is using the same tactic he always uses. Attack the attacker. Find a weakness and exploit it. It’s how he changes the narrative. The media feeds off new drama so by flooding the zone with conspiracy theories and accusations he washes out the negative news that he’s facing. I will say... he is a master of creating and controlling chaos to work in his favor. People need to smarten up.

You're right. If someone attacks Trump, he attacks back.

And that's what infuriates the libs so much. They never saw a Republican who actually fought back and fought back successfully against bullshit charges.

Back in the day, the Media had a monopoly.

That isn't the case today. President Trump can, and does, communicate directly with the people by way of Twitter bypassing so-called "journalists". So if some pathetic loser decides to attack the President at 9:30 p.m., Trump can respond before the 11 p.m. news if he so chooses.
And let's just speculate for a bit...

IF what an accuser said was the TRUTH, and the President's attack back an hour later was a LIE, would that be an abuse of his power?

In this particular case, the WB made an allegation, and the President responded with the actual transcript of the call in question.

If the WB says the transcript was forged, or a lie, he can show evidence.
The full transcript has never been released, only a summary memorandum of it was released... and even in this short version, with the three sets of ellipses, the three sets of (...) it is pretty damn clear of what was going on and I have no idea how you could even think otherwise... knowing that military aid funds and a visit to the whitehouse, had been held back by the president until certain measures of his favor, was met.... which is what all these other administration people have said was taking place behind the scenes according to their under oath testimony and I might add, one of the things that was in the whistle blower report. And another thing in the whistle blower report, was the concerns of Giuliani running a shadow state dept/government with goals that were personal to the president and not in the best interest of this Nation's Diplomatic and National Security goals... that too came out in testimony of first hand witnesses.... (then you have the chief of staff and OMB Director come out and state, it was a quid pro quote)

So, the whistle blower complaint, has been verified with first hand witnesses under oath and everything in his report that he alleged could be going on, is credible.

The so-called witnesses were just giving their opinions about whether they think Trump is a reprobate. They weren't on the phone call in question.
I think a couple were on the phone call...

INSANE PEOPLE LOL

Yes
I guess you didn’t read it either... Ukraine asked about the Javelins and trump responds asking for a favor... investigate crowdstrike and Biden... the same two things they had been pushing behind the scenes for months prior tot he call. That’s what the hearings are proving

here read the transcript...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Actually, we have the actual transcript of the "questionable" phone call, and the WB was shown to be full of shit.

From what I've seen, the best adjective I could see for the phone call in question is "perfecto".
how was the whistlerblower full of shit? Give some examples. Remember when Trump said the transcript was an “exact word for word transcript of the conversation”? see that’s called full of shit.
Everything! He said there was a quid pro quo
trumps own state department officials said there was quid pro quo. Trumps chief of staff said so. The quid pro quo is being accepted by Reps now and the narrative is shifting to “there was nothing wrong with the quid pro quo” your behind... catch up!
No he said it goes on all the time, but not with this ,, you need to learn how to listen.. people speak differently,, are you against diversity?
How about the Trump donor and EU ambassador who changed his testimony to admit there was a quid pro quo? You better shift gears man, you’re on a sinking ship trying to prove there was no quid pro quo...

Trump ambassador changes testimony, admits telling Ukraine there would be no US aid without investigations
That was an interpretation! Hello He even said there was no quid pro quo

INSANE PEOPLE LOL

And there is nothing wrong with President Trump asking the President of Ukraine to investigate wrongdoers based here in America.

Nothing at all.

In fact, he'd be committing an impeachable offense if he DIDN'T ask Ukraine to investigate, we have a treaty with them.

Biden being under investigation is actually a positive to Bite Me's campaign. Not a single Biden devotee would vote for Trump just because Biden was being investigated. Clinton , if you'll remember , was celebrate for his crimes
haha... See you are now up to date on the talking points. Might want to fill Jitss617 in

John and Mitt were crucified as Nazis and racists by Obama's minions. Called them fascists, homophobes. And no response from either man. The same tactic, BTW, that was used against Donald J. Trump.
Those were despicable insults. And they were not used by Obama. Obama was actually respectful to both men, imagine that. Both Mitt and John were good men. I don’t think their mistreatment justifies that behavior to be used now... If anything it should be an example of what not to do.

Obama was too chickenshit to make the insults himself. Instead he had his stooges like Biden deliver them. Biden told African American voters that Romney would have them "Back in Chains", had he been elected. Obama didn't say anything, but he never denounced those that did.
thats partisan hyperbole... I don’t play those games. We all know what was said

INSANE PEOPLE LOL

Yes
I guess you didn’t read it either... Ukraine asked about the Javelins and trump responds asking for a favor... investigate crowdstrike and Biden... the same two things they had been pushing behind the scenes for months prior tot he call. That’s what the hearings are proving

Yes investigate corruption.. President Z brought up biden and Bursmia first lol

how was the whistlerblower full of shit? Give some examples. Remember when Trump said the transcript was an “exact word for word transcript of the conversation”? see that’s called full of shit.
Everything! He said there was a quid pro quo
trumps own state department officials said there was quid pro quo. Trumps chief of staff said so. The quid pro quo is being accepted by Reps now and the narrative is shifting to “there was nothing wrong with the quid pro quo” your behind... catch up!
No he said it goes on all the time, but not with this ,, you need to learn how to listen.. people speak differently,, are you against diversity?
How about the Trump donor and EU ambassador who changed his testimony to admit there was a quid pro quo? You better shift gears man, you’re on a sinking ship trying to prove there was no quid pro quo...

Trump ambassador changes testimony, admits telling Ukraine there would be no US aid without investigations
That was an interpretation! Hello He even said there was no quid pro quo
Haha, yes he said no QPQ but then had to revise his testimony because he would be exposed to perjury! You watch JITS. Give it a week, the only narrative that will work moving forward is owning the QPQ and justifying it by saying it was in the interest of the USA because the Biden’s are crooked. That’s gonna be the narrative and I’m going to get a good laugh after I see you pick it up and run.

INSANE PEOPLE LOL

Yes

Prove that you can fucking read you dipshit
Then come back.

INSANE PEOPLE LOL

Yes

They are literally TOO FUCKING STUPID to understand that.

INSANE PEOPLE LOL

Yes

thats another fake talking point... go read the transcript. Show me where Z brought it up.

INSANE PEOPLE LOL

Yes

thats another fake talking point... go read the transcript. Show me where Z brought it up.

Thank you for proving my point.

INSANE PEOPLE LOL

Yes

Prove that you can fucking read you dipshit
Then come back.
It’s right there in black and white... your repeating talking points and not making sense. Trump asked for a favor. Investigate crowd strike and the Biden’s. He said he would have AG Barr and Rudy G be in contact about both issues. It’s plain as day. Go read it. Stop repeating headlines.

Yes

Thank you for proving my point.
You can easily prove your point and prove me wrong. Show me where Z brought up Biden.
Oops, you can’t because he didn’t... read the transcript.

INSANE PEOPLE LOL

Yes

I wish I could see your face when you actually read the transcript to find that quote where Z brings up Biden so you can prove me wrong and then you realize that Trump was the one who brought him up. Oops

You never excuse Republicans for "Partisan Hyperbole", in fact they are always taken quite literally and then the statement is amplified and mischaracterized.

Yes

I wish I could see your face when you actually read the transcript to find that quote where Z brings up Biden so you can prove me wrong and then you realize that Trump was the one who brought him up. Oops

So what? The Bidens are suspected of wrongdoing. Hunter Biden is a known drug addict and whore monger.

If they are committing corruption in the Most Serene Republic of Ukraine, the president should be investigating them

You never excuse Republicans for "Partisan Hyperbole", in fact they are always taken quite literally and then the statement is amplified and mischaracterized.
i don’t like excusing anybody for partisan hyperbole. Don’t like it when the dems do its and don’t like it when the Reps do it. It should always be called out and shamed.

Forum List

Back