JUST IN: Rand Paul says he "probably will" disclose whistleblower's name

John and Mitt were crucified as Nazis and racists by Obama's minions. Called them fascists, homophobes. And no response from either man. The same tactic, BTW, that was used against Donald J. Trump.
Those were despicable insults. And they were not used by Obama. Obama was actually respectful to both men, imagine that. Both Mitt and John were good men. I don’t think their mistreatment justifies that behavior to be used now... If anything it should be an example of what not to do.

Obama was too chickenshit to make the insults himself. Instead he had his stooges like Biden deliver them. Biden told African American voters that Romney would have them "Back in Chains", had he been elected. Obama didn't say anything, but he never denounced those that did.
thats partisan hyperbole... I don’t play those games. We all know what was said

You never excuse Republicans for "Partisan Hyperbole", in fact they are always taken quite literally and then the statement is amplified and mischaracterized.
i don’t like excusing anybody for partisan hyperbole. Don’t like it when the dems do its and don’t like it when the Reps do it. It should always be called out and shamed.

You are excusing Biden for it. Supporting him for Vice President in 2012, after he made his "back in chains" comment against Romney.

Yes
About 500 words after asking for a favor
If you can actually read - then read it.
I guess you didn’t read it either... Ukraine asked about the Javelins and trump responds asking for a favor... investigate crowdstrike and Biden... the same two things they had been pushing behind the scenes for months prior tot he call. That’s what the hearings are proving

here read the transcript...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
Yes investigate corruption.. President Z brought up biden and Bursmia first lol

They are literally TOO FUCKING STUPID to understand that.
I wish I could see your face when you actually read the transcript to find that quote where Z brings up Biden so you can prove me wrong and then you realize that Trump was the one who brought him up. Oops

So what? The Bidens are suspected of wrongdoing. Hunter Biden is a known drug addict and whore monger.

If they are committing corruption in the Most Serene Republic of Ukraine, the president should be investigating them
So what? In the context of this conversation it clearly shows that I’m the only one who has read and who can accurately discuss what’s in the transcript. Both the Yahoos I was talking too said that Z brought up the Biden’s and that I couldn’t read... they were both wrong and now they are both silent. That was my point in bringing that up. They will both soon adopt the narrative that you have adopted... “So what? Trump had the right and responsibility to go after corruption and did nothing wrong”

We want the Transcript of Biden Threatening The Ukraine to Not Prosecute his son or Investigate George Soros. That is The Juicy one. Trump's was a big fat "Meh".

Those were despicable insults. And they were not used by Obama. Obama was actually respectful to both men, imagine that. Both Mitt and John were good men. I don’t think their mistreatment justifies that behavior to be used now... If anything it should be an example of what not to do.

Obama was too chickenshit to make the insults himself. Instead he had his stooges like Biden deliver them. Biden told African American voters that Romney would have them "Back in Chains", had he been elected. Obama didn't say anything, but he never denounced those that did.
thats partisan hyperbole... I don’t play those games. We all know what was said

You never excuse Republicans for "Partisan Hyperbole", in fact they are always taken quite literally and then the statement is amplified and mischaracterized.
i don’t like excusing anybody for partisan hyperbole. Don’t like it when the dems do its and don’t like it when the Reps do it. It should always be called out and shamed.

You are excusing Biden for it. Supporting him for Vice President in 2012, after he made his "back in chains" comment against Romney.
no excuses, that was a dumb statement and he deserved to be criticized for saying it.

Yes
I guess you didn’t read it either... Ukraine asked about the Javelins and trump responds asking for a favor... investigate crowdstrike and Biden... the same two things they had been pushing behind the scenes for months prior tot he call. That’s what the hearings are proving

I wish I could see your face when you actually read the transcript to find that quote where Z brings up Biden so you can prove me wrong and then you realize that Trump was the one who brought him up. Oops

So what? The Bidens are suspected of wrongdoing. Hunter Biden is a known drug addict and whore monger.

If they are committing corruption in the Most Serene Republic of Ukraine, the president should be investigating them
if there is evidence of corruption with the Biden’s then our intel agencies should open an investigation. Let’s ask our FBI and CIA if they have enough evidence to open an investigation shall we? Our President shouldn’t have his personal attorney back-channeling and he sure as hell shouldn’t be leveraging congressionally approved aid to get a foreign country to announce an investigation that has no merit except for being an aid to his campaign.

A true Patriot!
Don't push me. This is up there with the Access Hollywood tape, in my mind. No reason for releasing the whistleblower's name except to watch his blood flow. I am more than disgusted; my heart is on the ground at how despicable politics has made some people.

You mad because your little coup isn't working?
You are such a retard. Everything the whistleblower reported on has been independently confirmed by testimony of others. What is the point of outing him exvept childish vibdictiveness on tbe of Trump and his supporters?

like I said before -

corroborated testimony is like saying FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER.

the RW morons may be smart enough to figure that out, but I doubt it.

The only corrobation is that the corrupt people in the intelligence community and the state Department didn't like the optics of the politics

They all agree to that.

I dont think you'll get that - some people are beyond help.

It's time to downsize the State Dept..
Too much dead wood at Foggy Bottom.

if there is evidence of corruption with the Biden’s then our intel agencies should open an investigation. Let’s ask our FBI and CIA if they have enough evidence to open an investigation shall we? Our President shouldn’t have his personal attorney back-channeling and he sure as hell shouldn’t be leveraging congressionally approved aid to get a foreign country to announce an investigation that has no merit except for being an aid to his campaign.

The FBI and the CIA are hostile to President Trump. They showed themselves to be leaky sieves, and they showed it from Trump's first day in office. He's done what he can to keep them out of the loop. Neither of those agencies, at least at the top, are really willing to execute President Trump's policies.

Don't push me. This is up there with the Access Hollywood tape, in my mind. No reason for releasing the whistleblower's name except to watch his blood flow. I am more than disgusted; my heart is on the ground at how despicable politics has made some people.

You mad because your little coup isn't working?
You are such a retard. Everything the whistleblower reported on has been independently confirmed by testimony of others. What is the point of outing him exvept childish vibdictiveness on tbe of Trump and his supporters?

like I said before -

corroborated testimony is like saying FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER.

the RW morons may be smart enough to figure that out, but I doubt it.

The only corrobation is that the corrupt people in the intelligence community and the state Department didn't like the optics of the politics

They all agree to that.

I dont think you'll get that - some people are beyond help.

It's time to downsize the State Dept..
Too much dead wood at Foggy Bottom.

President Trump is doing what he can as far as not replacing all of the staff who are leaving.

The intelligence agencies that have been running a coup for the past 3 years, or different agencies?
I know, let's get Ukraine intelligence agencies to do that.
Damn. Trump should have thought of that.

WAIT!

The FBI and the CIA are hostile to President Trump. They showed themselves to be leaky sieves, and they showed it from Trump's first day in office. He's done what he can to keep them out of the loop. Neither of those agencies, at least at the top, are really willing to execute President Trump's policies.
he has appointed leaders to run those agencies and besides that there shouldn’t be anything to hide. If there is evidence of corruption then it should be investigated. The fact that you are excusing going around our intel agencies to try and pressure a foreign government to investigate instead is just laughable. We can’t trust our intel agencies so let’s trust Ukraine and China... do you hear yourself?

The intelligence agencies that have been running a coup for the past 3 years, or different agencies?
I know, let's get Ukraine intelligence agencies to do that.
Damn. Trump should have thought of that.

WAIT!
you said it yourself... let’s trust Ukraine’s intel agencies! Holding aid and teasing white house visits will totally ensure a clean objective investigation! This whole narrative of yours is laughable.

Yes, we have the transcript! And it shows Trump asking for favors after being asked for aid!! Have you even read it?! I’d bet money the answer is no

Yes

Hey dumb and dumber. Where’s that quote from the transcript of z bringing up Biden? Between the two of you geniuses I’d think you could come up with something!

Yes

Hey dumb and dumber. Where’s that quote from the transcript of z bringing up Biden? Between the two of you geniuses I’d think you could come up with something!

Slade can't read
Slade can't read

Hey BJ - can slade read?
No he can not.

Slade can't read
Slade can't read

Hey BJ - can slade read?
No he can not.
im still waiting for that line from the transcript that will prove you right and prove me wrong. Why don’t you post it?

Great news. The leaker needs to be exposed. Democrats aren't going to be pleased with this.

Rand Paul says he 'probably will' disclose whistleblower's name

I'm not surprised, it's not illegal to do so, it is only one more example of a morally corrupt Republican Party.
Stop talking about morals. You haven't a leg to stand on.

I have two legs to stand on, and your comment is both an ad hominem and an idiot-gram.

Slade can't read
Slade can't read

Hey BJ - can slade read?
No he can not.
im still waiting for that line from the transcript that will prove you right and prove me wrong. Why don’t you post it?
Have you all realized that your talking point programmers have been feeding you bad intel yet? Have you looked for that quote where Z brought up the Biden’s during his call with Trump?

He is using the same tactic he always uses. Attack the attacker. Find a weakness and exploit it. It’s how he changes the narrative. The media feeds off new drama so by flooding the zone with conspiracy theories and accusations he washes out the negative news that he’s facing. I will say... he is a master of creating and controlling chaos to work in his favor. People need to smarten up.

You're right. If someone attacks Trump, he attacks back.

And that's what infuriates the libs so much. They never saw a Republican who actually fought back and fought back successfully against bullshit charges.

Back in the day, the Media had a monopoly.

That isn't the case today. President Trump can, and does, communicate directly with the people by way of Twitter bypassing so-called "journalists". So if some pathetic loser decides to attack the President at 9:30 p.m., Trump can respond before the 11 p.m. news if he so chooses.
And let's just speculate for a bit...

IF what anyaccuser said was the TRUTH, and the President's attack back an hour later was a LIE, would that be an abuse of his power?

Have you noticed that your sort is now avoiding 'quid pro quo,' and has moved on to 'extortion and bribery'?

Forum List

Back