JUST IN: Rand Paul says he "probably will" disclose whistleblower's name

I wonder if any of you idiots have considered the long term repercussions of this?
the left doesn't seem to be thinking about that - just whatever it takes to get rid of trump. given their history of flinging mud on the wall and even making up huge lies about people (kavanaugh) - i have to wonder the same about their attempts at getting rid of trump.

i'll be glad when he is gone but mostly because i hope that means we can regain some semblance of working together again, not this insane power struggle we're not going through.
Impeachment is constitutional process. The right tried it with Clinton over less in fact. When is impeachment appropriate?

That needs to be seperated from the act of and protections for whistle blowing which has always enjoyed strong bipartisan support and protection.

What is happening now in that front is so deeply disturbing, I am beyond words. This will have a chilling affect on future whistleblowers willingness to step forward and report on corruption and mslfeasance in our government in the future. Next time it might be .Democrat being reported on.

Iceberg, I am aghast at the behavior of the president, his family and his supporters. I really am. This needs to be voted out.
He was voted in but that doesn't seem to matter.

Not a huge Trump fan but less of a fan of emotional drivers in our political system. The more people I talk to the more I hear this is revenge, not justice. The left keeps coming after Trump for almost any given reason. The entire RUSSIA routine fell flat and we find FISA abuse and a lot of personal hate. Spying on congress and a candidate for office.

I hate our collective government has become what it is today. I hate that we can't talk about it without rage comi g far too quickly and taking over.

But again, the left comes after Trump on a daily basis. Why is THIS true and what were they doing for a month before coming forward about it?

Well...keep in mind. Clinton was voted in, wasn't he? Yet they tried to impeach him.

The right came after Obama on a daily basis as well. And remember - a cabal of Republicans skipped the inauguration to plan how to make him a one term president, which they swore to do.

It's not new.

I wonder if any of you idiots have considered the long term repercussions of this?
the left doesn't seem to be thinking about that - just whatever it takes to get rid of trump. given their history of flinging mud on the wall and even making up huge lies about people (kavanaugh) - i have to wonder the same about their attempts at getting rid of trump.

i'll be glad when he is gone but mostly because i hope that means we can regain some semblance of working together again, not this insane power struggle we're not going through.
Impeachment is constitutional process. The right tried it with Clinton over less in fact. When is impeachment appropriate?

That needs to be seperated from the act of and protections for whistle blowing which has always enjoyed strong bipartisan support and protection.

What is happening now in that front is so deeply disturbing, I am beyond words. This will have a chilling affect on future whistleblowers willingness to step forward and report on corruption and mslfeasance in our government in the future. Next time it might be .Democrat being reported on.

Iceberg, I am aghast at the behavior of the president, his family and his supporters. I really am. This needs to be voted out.
The right tried it with Clinton over less in fact.
That is simply a lie. Clinton committed real crimes not crimes of the interpretation of words. Why try to pass that kind of bullshit off as the truth?

Oh?

"Real Crimes" in partisan eyes.

No one tried to prevent the investigations. Not like now.

Amen.

I wasn't sure why I was so upset by this, but you just articulated it really well.

You've supported people that are trying to overturn a presidential election for 3 years- yet this upsets you.
Get the fuck outta here.

Oh please. Quit the faux drama. Y'all did your best on his predessesor.

Amen.

I wasn't sure why I was so upset by this, but you just articulated it really well.

You've supported people that are trying to overturn a presidential election for 3 years- yet this upsets you.
Get the fuck outta here.

So is this revenge then? Hold my beer kinda stuff.?

Snowflakes have to be dragged, kicking and screaming, into the light of reality and knowledge....and even then they refuse to learn / accept it.

:p

The only snowflakes I've seen in action are the Trumpflakes.

Never seen such an emotional mess of people before.

Amen.

Get the fuck outta here.

So is this revenge then? Hold my beer kinda stuff.?

Nope. It's just a response to a retarded post.

No one is trying to overturn an election.

Congress is finally waking up and trying to do its job.

Have you? This person in an operative engaged in a third world type coup.

If you don't like Trump then wait a year and beat him in the election. Like AMERICA has always done it.

Regardless of what you think of him, he is a whistle blower. And actions done now will have an impact on all future whistle blowers.

No one, not even the president is above the law.

Amen.

Get the fuck outta here.

There are now FIVE people close to the Ukraine situation that agree with the whistle blower AND republican senate shirks their duty as Americans,,, Traitors and low life garbage

I fail to understand the obsession of Republicans with the whistleblower

What did he possibly do wrong?

The right tried it with Clinton over less in fact.
That is simply a lie. Clinton committed real crimes not crimes of the interpretation of words. Why try to pass that kind of bullshit off as the truth?
Clinton was hit with eleven felonies as well as I remember.

What eleven felonies was he convicted of?

Have you? This person in an operative engaged in a third world type coup.

If you don't like Trump then wait a year and beat him in the election. Like AMERICA has always done it.

Regardless of what you think of him, he is a whistle blower. And actions done now will have an impact on all future whistle blowers.

No one, not even the president is above the law.

You keep saying that and the only crimes we see are those committed by the coup plotters. Illegal aliens also seem to be getting a pass.

You have make up your mind my dear, either everyone is subject to our laws, or no one is.

Forum List

Back