JUST IN: Rand Paul says he "probably will" disclose whistleblower's name

I wonder if any of you idiots have considered the long term repercussions of this?

I agree with Coyote here. The OP is definitely an idiot.
The OP is not the one who is continuously demonstrating they have no idea what the Whistle Blower law actually says and is being played...again...as ignorant, parroting dupes by lying, treasonous Democrats.

I just mean the OP is an idiot. Nothing to do with the current commentary. You put David Duke in your signature, you're an idiot. Sorry Capt.

Trump is just trying to scare all other whistle blowers off from reporting any wrong doings on himself...

that's the whole purpose of his actions on wanting to out the whistle blower and all of his negative tweets about him.... he is intentionally scaring off others from reporting... or they will 'get the wrath of Trump' coming down on them.... regardless of their whistle blower protection.

He really is a very corrupt guy... straight from the book of How to be a mob boss and rule with an iron fist.... :eek:
He is using the same tactic he always uses. Attack the attacker. Find a weakness and exploit it. It’s how he changes the narrative. The media feeds off new drama so by flooding the zone with conspiracy theories and accusations he washes out the negative news that he’s facing. I will say... he is a master of creating and controlling chaos to work in his favor. People need to smarten up.
So the so called whistle blower blew the whistle on a real whistle blower trump, because the whistle blower worked for biden during the corrupt dealing between Biden and Ukraine .. interesting.
Not really that interesting... it’s obvious nonsense. If the whistler blower was full of shit then the IG would not have advanced his case. Now that his claims are backed up by a flood of other evidence and testimony then there is no purpose in him coming forward. Doing so just exposed him to character assassination and partisan attacks. I know your thirsty for another enemy but I don’t blame the guy for wanting to lay low. The attacks and target towards him are rather pathetic

Last edited:
Trump is just trying to scare all other whistle blowers off from reporting any wrong doings on himself...

that's the whole purpose of his actions on wanting to out the whistle blower and all of his negative tweets about him.... he is intentionally scaring off others from reporting... or they will 'get the wrath of Trump' coming down on them.... regardless of their whistle blower protection.

He really is a very corrupt guy... straight from the book of How to be a mob boss and rule with an iron fist.... :eek:
He is using the same tactic he always uses. Attack the attacker. Find a weakness and exploit it. It’s how he changes the narrative. The media feeds off new drama so by flooding the zone with conspiracy theories and accusations he washes out the negative news that he’s facing. I will say... he is a master of creating and controlling chaos to work in his favor. People need to smarten up.
So the so called whistle blower blew the whistle on a real whistle blower trump, because the whistle blower worked for biden during the corrupt dealing between Biden and Ukraine .. interesting.
Not really that interesting... it’s obvious nonsense. If the whistler blower was full of shot then the IG would not have advanced his case. Now that his claims are backed up by a flood of other evidence and testimony then there is no purpose in him coming forward. Doing so just exposed him to character assassination and partisan attacks. I know your thirsty for another enemy but I don’t blame the guy for wanting to lay low. The attacks and target towards him are rather pathetic
Almost as bad as the pathetic attempts on Trump.

You're right. If someone attacks Trump, he attacks back.

And that's what infuriates the libs so much. They never saw a Republican who actually fought back and fought back successfully against bullshit charges.

Back in the day, the Media had a monopoly.

That isn't the case today. President Trump can, and does, communicate directly with the people by way of Twitter bypassing so-called "journalists". So if some pathetic loser decides to attack the President at 9:30 p.m., Trump can respond before the 11 p.m. news if he so chooses.
True, you find Trumps counterpunch tactic admirable and I find it childish, dishonest, and very transparent. It’s old and used and ineffective in my eyes. Sounds like you think it’s smart and effective... so there we are sitting on opposite sides of the fence

Not really that interesting... it’s obvious nonsense. If the whistler blower was full of shot then the IG would not have advanced his case. Now that his claims are backed up by a flood of other evidence and testimony then there is no purpose in him coming forward. Doing so just exposed him to character assassination and partisan attacks. I know your thirsty for another enemy but I don’t blame the guy for wanting to lay low. The attacks and target towards him are rather pathetic

Actually, we have the actual transcript of the "questionable" phone call, and the WB was shown to be full of shit.

From what I've seen, the best adjective I could see for the phone call in question is "perfecto".

Ok ok not funny who didn’t tell you trump released the transcript lol poor guy.. sorry it was released sorry you didn’t know

I wonder if any of you idiots have considered the long term repercussions of this?

Have you? This person in an operative engaged in a third world type coup.

If you don't like Trump then wait a year and beat him in the election. Like AMERICA has always done it.

And that's what infuriates the libs so much. They never saw a Republican who actually fought back and fought back successfully against bullshit charges.

That isn't the case today. President Trump can, and does, communicate directly with the people by way of Twitter bypassing so-called "journalists". So if some pathetic loser decides to attack the President at 9:30 p.m., Trump can respond before the 11 p.m. news if he so chooses.
And let's just speculate for a bit...

IF what an accuser said was the TRUTH, and the President's attack back an hour later was a LIE, would that be an abuse of his power?

True, you find Trumps counterpunch tactic admirable and I find it childish, dishonest, and very transparent. It’s old and used and ineffective in my eyes. Sounds like you think it’s smart and effective... so there we are sitting on opposite sides of the fence

Mitt Romney stayed on defense against B. Hussein O, and so did McCain. Both proved themselves to be Pathetic Losers. IMHO, as well as the President's humble opinion, little point in getting involved in politics if you are going in with the intention of Losing. Suppose Trump and Pence abdicated, and Mitt Romney became the GOP nominee next year? He'd get schlonged by Mayor Pete, Pocahontas, any of them. He had no answer to the charges made against him about keeping his broads in binders, or the way he denied health care to the steelworker's old lady, or being a bully in prep school. And who knows what other tales the libs would come up against him?

there are many pointless politicized and pathetic attacks thrown at Trump on a daily basis... but when he lies as much as he does it has to bring on increased scrutiny. When he so overtly leverages his power of office to push a political smear job then it needs to be called out

Last edited:

And let's just speculate for a bit...

IF what an accuser said was the TRUTH, and the President's attack back an hour later was a LIE, would that be an abuse of his power?

In this particular case, the WB made an allegation, and the President responded with the actual transcript of the call in question.

If the WB says the transcript was forged, or a lie, he can show evidence.

tjere are many pointless politicized and pathetic attacks thrown at Trump on a daily basis... but when he lies as much as he does it has to bring on increased scrutiny. When he so overtly leverages his power of office to push a political smear job then it needs to be called
Exactly why I don't believe take 4,641 going on today.

Maybe they should build a platform people want.

Actually, we have the actual transcript of the "questionable" phone call, and the WB was shown to be full of shit.

From what I've seen, the best adjective I could see for the phone call in question is "perfecto".
how was the whistlerblower full of shit? Give some examples. Remember when Trump said the transcript was an “exact word for word transcript of the conversation”? see that’s called full of shit.

how was the whistlerblower full of shit? Give some examples. Remember when Trump said the transcript was an “exact word for word transcript of the conversation”? see that’s called full of shit.
Everything! He said there was a quid pro quo

Breaking Update!

Drudge Report now has the big news up exposing the Whistleblower's identity. There is no escape for him now.

DRUDGE REPORT 2020®
How did Junior find out?
Wire taps? Those have been cleared to use now.

The precedent was set by the previous administration. The President would be within his rights to get a FISA warrant against the WB as well as the Pencil Necked Geek.

Although I wouldn't think he'd need to for this. I am convinced that President Trump knew who the Whistleblower was, even before he "blew the whistle". Remember, Trump resolved the problem of Leaks in the WH that plagued him during the early days of his administration. He keeps a real close eye on all of the CIA types hanging out in the WH, making sure that they don't know anything of what he's doing.

Ok ok not funny who didn’t tell you trump released the transcript lol poor guy.. sorry it was released sorry you didn’t know
Yes I’m well aware it was released. I read it and it is far from perfect... makes Trump look like a dumbass... not sure why he is pushing so hard to get people to read it. What does the transcript release have to do with this discussion?

Forum List

Back