JUST IN: Rand Paul says he "probably will" disclose whistleblower's name

He should be kicked out.

That would assume Republicans in the Senate still have ethics. They don't. They are as corrupt as Trumpybear.

If he does out the whistle blower, he will face a civil suit.
Guess what? Trump Jr. just did.

A true Patriot!
Don't push me. This is up there with the Access Hollywood tape, in my mind. No reason for releasing the whistleblower's name except to watch his blood flow. I am more than disgusted; my heart is on the ground at how despicable politics has made some people.

You mad because your little coup isn't working?
You are such a retard. Everything the whistleblower reported on has been independently confirmed by testimony of others. What is the point of outing him exvept childish vibdictiveness on tbe of Trump and his supporters?

No reason for releasing the whistleblower's name except to watch his blood flow.
Your limited understanding / knowledge of the Constitution and Rule of law is BREATH-TAKING!

Actual Whistle Blowers, again - BY LAW - are afforded the protection from being FIRED from their current job. They are NOT afforded ANONYMITY due to the Constitutional Right of all accused to face their accuser...not that Democrats / snowflakes know a damn thing and / or care about non-Democrats' Constitutional Rights or the Rule of Law.

:rolleyes:

She is right. No reason to release it. If some assainates him, ir is on your hands.

I wonder if any of you idiots have considered the long term repercussions of this?
the left doesn't seem to be thinking about that - just whatever it takes to get rid of trump. given their history of flinging mud on the wall and even making up huge lies about people (kavanaugh) - i have to wonder the same about their attempts at getting rid of trump.

i'll be glad when he is gone but mostly because i hope that means we can regain some semblance of working together again, not this insane power struggle we're not going through.
Impeachment is constitutional process. The right tried it with Clinton over less in fact. When is impeachment appropriate?

That needs to be seperated from the act of and protections for whistle blowing which has always enjoyed strong bipartisan support and protection.

What is happening now in that front is so deeply disturbing, I am beyond words. This will have a chilling affect on future whistleblowers willingness to step forward and report on corruption and mslfeasance in our government in the future. Next time it might be .Democrat being reported on.

Iceberg, I am aghast at the behavior of the president, his family and his supporters. I really am. This needs to be voted out.
Amen.

I wasn't sure why I was so upset by this, but you just articulated it really well.

He should be kicked out.

That would assume Republicans in the Senate still have ethics. They don't. They are as corrupt as Trumpybear.

A true Patriot!
Don't push me. This is up there with the Access Hollywood tape, in my mind. No reason for releasing the whistleblower's name except to watch his blood flow. I am more than disgusted; my heart is on the ground at how despicable politics has made some people.

Politics IS a bloodsport.
So stop yer' crying.....:crybaby:
He is not a politician.

I wonder if any of you idiots have considered the long term repercussions of this?
the left doesn't seem to be thinking about that - just whatever it takes to get rid of trump. given their history of flinging mud on the wall and even making up huge lies about people (kavanaugh) - i have to wonder the same about their attempts at getting rid of trump.

i'll be glad when he is gone but mostly because i hope that means we can regain some semblance of working together again, not this insane power struggle we're not going through.
Impeachment is constitutional process. The right tried it with Clinton over less in fact. When is impeachment appropriate?

That needs to be seperated from the act of and protections for whistle blowing which has always enjoyed strong bipartisan support and protection.

What is happening now in that front is so deeply disturbing, I am beyond words. This will have a chilling affect on future whistleblowers willingness to step forward and report on corruption and mslfeasance in our government in the future. Next time it might be .Democrat being reported on.

Iceberg, I am aghast at the behavior of the president, his family and his supporters. I really am. This needs to be voted out.
Amen.

I wasn't sure why I was so upset by this, but you just articulated it really well.

Ohhh! The drama.........pluheeze!!

Amen.

You've supported people that are trying to overturn a presidential election for 3 years- yet this upsets you.
Get the fuck outta here.

A true Patriot!

You are such a retard. Everything the whistleblower reported on has been independently confirmed by testimony of others. What is the point of outing him exvept childish vibdictiveness on tbe of Trump and his supporters?

like I said before -

corroborated testimony is like saying FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER.

the RW morons may be smart enough to figure that out, but I doubt it.

A true Patriot!

like I said before -

corroborated testimony is like saying FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER.

the RW morons may be smart enough to figure that out, but I doubt it.

The only corrobation is that the corrupt people in the intelligence community and the state Department didn't like the optics of the politics

They all agree to that.

I dont think you'll get that - some people are beyond help.

You are such a retard. Everything the whistleblower reported on has been independently confirmed by testimony of others.
You are such a liar. EVIDENCE presented that any quid-pro-quo occurred.

1. The Whistle Blower's initial complaint was reviewed by the prosecutorial divisions within the DOJ and found to be without merit due to the fact that it was:

1) The complaint about 'Intel Community Concerns'
Neither the US President nor the Ukraine PM are members of the Intel Community, & their DIPLOMATIC phone call has nothing to do with the Intel Community.

2) The faux Whistle Blower, who does not meet the definition of such according to the law governing 'Whistle Blowers', had / has no direct knowledge of the incident or what was actually said. They had / have only 2nd and 3rd-hand account info.

3) Law Enforcement Assistance and Cooperation Treaty
An EXISTING, current treaty between the US and other nations - to include Ukraine - that establishes a process in which nations assist each other in investigating crimes, corruption, and terrorism...a process that is initiated by the leader of one nation contacting the leader of the other and requesting such information....which is exactly what the President did...as opposed to Democrats sending Reps to Ukraine in 2016 to work with former corrupt Ukraine officials to get dirt on Trump and his team to use to alter / control the outcome of the election.

4) National Defense Authorization Act
Legislation requires assurance / proof a nation receiving / about to receive US military aid is NOT engaged in corruption / interfering in activities that are a threat to US National Security, making it the President's job to ensure Ukraine was no longer engaged in the same corruption and attempts to alter US elections as it was in 2016.

All of these totally destroy the false narrative and coup attempt the Democrats are attempting, which is why you never hear any of them mention any of this.

As you and other snowflakes have proven, OPINION is NOT FACT, and cherry-picked snippets of testimony criminally leaked to the public by Schiff and Democrats during a secret partisan inquisition mean absolutely nothing...except that admitted classified leaker Schiff is still at it, leaking more than a screen door on a submarine.

They're not that bright. As proof of that, they haven't figured out yet that the whistleblowers testimony isn't even needed at this point. Trumps own people are openly testifying against him. And after last nights election results all over the country, the magats have some repercussions coming their way next year, and the whistleblower isn't going to matter then either.

Snowflakes need to wake the F* up, think for themselves, and realize the very criminals they are defending are LYING to them and using them as lie / talking point-parroting dupes:

Having whistleblower protections protects people from BEING FIRED. It's "NOT a protection to be ANONYMOUS, particularly if it's going to be a CRIMINAL CASE. Once you have a crime there is A CONSTITUIONAL PROTECTION AFFORDED TO THE ACCUSED to be able to CONFRONT THEIR ACCUSER! As Paul informed the uneducated masses, there is NO LEGAL / CONSTITUTIONAL EXCEPTION to this! NO court in this entire nation would allow a trial of the US President without allowing him to confront his accuser, for his lawyers to cross-examine Democrat witnesses, to ask any question they wanted to, and to call ANY witnesses they wanted to!

"...having whistleblower protections protects people from being fired. It's "not a protection to be anonymous, particularly if it's going to be a criminal case. Once you have a crime there is a Constitutional protection that you have to confront your accuser. There are no exceptions to. No court in the land will let there be a trial of President Trump without him confronting his accusers."

WATCH: Rand Paul Brings Up Valid Points About the Whistleblower's Identity

there is no Criminal case, this is a political, impeachment, with no criminal punitive actions taken...

if trump were to be impeached, and if the criminal justice system wanted to charge Trump with crimes, then maybe, if necessary, the whistle blower could be identified...

BUT it ain't necessary even then in this case... because the guy or gal calling 911, was not a first hand witness, but a dozen other people were, who would be called as first hand witnesses....

the president's legal team, will get to face them, his first hand witnesses and accusors.

I found the guys mobile number listed and gave him a calll..3,000 times!

You are such a retard. Everything the whistleblower reported on has been independently confirmed by testimony of others.
You are such a liar. EVIDENCE presented that any quid-pro-quo occurred.

1. The Whistle Blower's initial complaint was reviewed by the prosecutorial divisions within the DOJ and found to be without merit due to the fact that it was:

1) The complaint about 'Intel Community Concerns'
Neither the US President nor the Ukraine PM are members of the Intel Community, & their DIPLOMATIC phone call has nothing to do with the Intel Community.

2) The faux Whistle Blower, who does not meet the definition of such according to the law governing 'Whistle Blowers', had / has no direct knowledge of the incident or what was actually said. They had / have only 2nd and 3rd-hand account info.

3) Law Enforcement Assistance and Cooperation Treaty
An EXISTING, current treaty between the US and other nations - to include Ukraine - that establishes a process in which nations assist each other in investigating crimes, corruption, and terrorism...a process that is initiated by the leader of one nation contacting the leader of the other and requesting such information....which is exactly what the President did...as opposed to Democrats sending Reps to Ukraine in 2016 to work with former corrupt Ukraine officials to get dirt on Trump and his team to use to alter / control the outcome of the election.

4) National Defense Authorization Act
Legislation requires assurance / proof a nation receiving / about to receive US military aid is NOT engaged in corruption / interfering in activities that are a threat to US National Security, making it the President's job to ensure Ukraine was no longer engaged in the same corruption and attempts to alter US elections as it was in 2016.

All of these totally destroy the false narrative and coup attempt the Democrats are attempting, which is why you never hear any of them mention any of this.

As you and other snowflakes have proven, OPINION is NOT FACT, and cherry-picked snippets of testimony criminally leaked to the public by Schiff and Democrats during a secret partisan inquisition mean absolutely nothing...except that admitted classified leaker Schiff is still at it, leaking more than a screen door on a submarine.

All entirely true and accurate.
It will have no influence on their beliefs

I agree with Coyote here. The OP is definitely an idiot.
The OP is not the one who is continuously demonstrating they have no idea what the Whistle Blower law actually says and is being played...again...as ignorant, parroting dupes by lying, treasonous Democrats.

Forum List

Back