Just watched Republican Senator John Barrasso (WY) on Morning Joe

Those on the far right truly are idiots. These morons are clearly just playing games and are against anything the president proposes and no matter what the vote is for, (minus destroying medicare, social security, and more spending to bankroll their cronies) they are against it.

I can't want until next year when the american people will finish the job of voting all these right wing lunatics out of office.

Yeah? Well just hang around blackboy.

You and the other idiots who are applauding the ACA are going to see just how big a train wreck this pos bill is going to be.

I'm sure we won't hear word one from you when that train wreck rolls right off the tracks.

The fucking Dems didn't even read that POS but had not problem passing it and dumping it in the taxpayers lap while exempting themselves from what we are now going to face.

Your an idiot.

Willard created the ACA with his Romneycare when he was governor. It's damn funny that the right wingers throw such a pissy fit over Obamacare, yet they nominated the guy who was the one that turned the individual mandate into a reality.

Hey I have NO problem with Romney care as it was a STATE NOT the UNITED STATES!

That's why the states have always been the laboratory of potential NATIONAL legislation and not the other way around!

For example would YOU want the USA to by law make EVERYONE drive at 45mph regardless of the state?

Same thing for Romney care! It maybe working fine in Massachusetts... but it would NOT work as it was designed in Texas!
Population for example.. Texas 25,674,681 versus Massachusetts had an estimated 2012 population of 6,646,144!
You think RomneyCare in a state 4 times smaller then texas would work as well in Texas??

The point is idiots like you think just because it works well in one state it would work nationally!
Check out prohibition to see what happens when local mores are good for the nation!
By the way I assume you are too dumb to know what "mores" means so here use the dictionary!
"MORES"-- the fixed morally binding customs of a particular group
Mores - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Last edited:
Willard created the ACA with his Romneycare when he was governor. It's damn funny that the right wingers throw such a pissy fit over Obamacare, yet they nominated the guy who was the one that turned the individual mandate into a reality.

It was a state issue...not a federal law. Other states are not legally bound by another state's law. Its real simple.

Nice excuse, the GOP has been fighting like hell for years to get the ACA passed on the national level. Obama was able to get the republican bill passed and now they are all butthurt that he did.

Wheres the link buddy?

Those on the far right truly are idiots. These morons are clearly just playing games and are against anything the president proposes and no matter what the vote is for, (minus destroying medicare, social security, and more spending to bankroll their cronies) they are against it.

I can't want until next year when the american people will finish the job of voting all these right wing lunatics out of office.

You and the other idiots who are applauding the ACA are going to see just how big a train wreck this pos bill is going to be.

I'm sure we won't hear word one from you when that train wreck rolls right off the tracks.

The fucking Dems didn't even read that POS but had not problem passing it and dumping it in the taxpayers lap while exempting themselves from what we are now going to face.

Your an idiot.

He created it for his STATE. His State and taxpayers would have to support it. A States right. Thats what I consider anything like the ACA. Vt is another State that passed that sort of legislation.

Pelosi and Reid had to bribe and threaten but they got it passed by the majority Dems in Congress. This was passed and will affect the entire country.

All taxpayers are going to get soaked for this POS bill.

Get back to me when you and I are paying up the ass even more for our HC and getting soaked to support those who can't pay their own way.

Your still an idiot.

It's a shame that the radical left is so willing to put their heads in the sand and quibble about a couple of details but the freaking democrat senate majority leader said he agreed with another democrat politician that Obamacare is a TRAIN WRECK. It's almost funny that the estimated 10 foot tall regulations involved in the mess the democrats created could probably derail a train. Democrat politicians have found a solution for themselves though. They can get off the train while the rest of us have to ride it into oblivion. Most Americans want to get rid of the whole freaking mess.

at some point lies dont fly anymore.

they work when people are only paying part time attention.

Now the people are paying attention like crazy.

by voting against what 90 % of Americans wanted the republican party pointed a circle of spotlights on their party.

The people saw government as really broken.

they are looking arround and asking big questions to those who seem to be sticking chisels in the fissures of the workings of this country.

guess who they are seeing as the ones distroying all attempts at solutions.

guess who fully deserves that record

65 percent of the public was against Ocare but that didnt stop them from forcing it down our throats on christmas eve.

Your an idiot.

That's why the states have always been the laboratory of potential NATIONAL legislation and not the other way around!

For example would YOU want the USA to by law make EVERYONE drive at 45mph regardless of the state?

Same thing for Romney care! It maybe working fine in Massachusetts... but it would NOT work as it was designed in Texas!
Population for example.. Texas 25,674,681 versus Massachusetts had an estimated 2012 population of 6,646,144!
You think RomneyCare in a state 4 times smaller then texas would work as well in Texas??

The point is idiots like you think just because it works well in one state it would work nationally!
Check out prohibition to see what happens when local mores are good for the nation!
By the way I assume you are too dumb to know what "mores" means so here use the dictionary!

Willard fully supported it at the federal level, so did former frontrunner Newt.

The US is one of the, if not the only industrialized nation in the world without a universal healthcare plan. Just look at canada for example, they have free universal healthcare for all of their citizens and the apocalypse never happened,...

.: US Senator John Barrasso [R-WY] :: Welcome :.

Guys like this are why Republicans have the problems they have. First, he gave a long speech about how Obamacare makes companies purchase only expensive insurance for their employees and that's why they are only hiring for 30 hours a week.

I don't even have to go online to prove that's a lie. The company I work at provides 4 levels of insurance depending on what you are willing to pay for. Duh!

And your company subsidizes 90 percent of the cost of your insurance. It's a HUGE outlay for them. If you pick the most expensive insurance option, that is also more expensive for your employer.

Duh!

I know for a fact that a chain department store in my town only hires people for 30 hours or less precisely to avoid having to pay for their health insurance.

Last edited:

Willard fully supported it at the federal level, so did former frontrunner Newt.

The US is one of the, if not the only industrialized nation in the world without a universal healthcare plan. Just look at canada for example, they have free universal healthcare for all of their citizens and the apocalypse never happened,...

Yes, if you don't mind waiting a year. Hussein has no problem with this as he forced it down our throats.

Your an idiot.

The right has no racists. So USMB Republicans keep telling me.

.: US Senator John Barrasso [R-WY] :: Welcome :.

Guys like this are why Republicans have the problems they have. First, he gave a long speech about how Obamacare makes companies purchase only expensive insurance for their employees and that's why they are only hiring for 30 hours a week.

I don't even have to go online to prove that's a lie. The company I work at provides 4 levels of insurance depending on what you are willing to pay for. Duh!

And your company subsidizes 90 percent of the cost of your insurance. It's a HUGE outlay for them. If you pick the most expensive insurance option, that is also more expensive for your employer.

Duh!

I know for a fact that a chain department store in my town only hires people for 30 hours or less precisely to avoid having to pay for their health insurance.

AGAIN those sticky messy facts..
Below are the DEDUCTIONS against tax payments Ranked by size the type of deduction and the amounts written off against taxes in 2008
NOTE the #1 deduction: employer medical insurance premiums and medical care of $131. billion a year written off on employers tax payments.
Amount of
Deduction Type of deduction that government ALLOWS tax payer to subtract from taxes

• [*]$131.0 billion Exclusion of employer medical insurance premiums and medical care
    [*]$117.7 Net exclusion of pension contributions and earnings
    [*]$ 88.5 Deductibility of mortgage interest on owner-occupied homes
    [*]$55.9 Accelerated depreciation of machinery and equipment
    [*]$49.1 Deductibility of non-business state and local taxes
    [*]$46.8 Deductibility of charitable contributions
    [*]$31.5 Deferral of income from controlled foreign corporations
    [*]$30.0 Capital gains exclusion on home sales
    [*]$29.1 Deductibility of State and local property tax on owner-occupied homes
    [*]$28.4 Child credit
    [*]$24.2 Capital gains (except agriculture,timber, and coal)
    [*]$21.5 Step-up basis of capital gains at death
$653.7 billion
What are the largest tax expenditures?

Morning Joe wasn't even on the Morning Joe show.
I guess he decided to sleep in...

Angry Mika was running the show today.

Guys like [Senator John Barrasso, R-WY] are why Republicans have the problems they have.

[snip redundancies about the nutball relationship to fantasy, delusion and the outright lie]

Where do Republicans find these guys? And how do they convince people to vote for them?
95f9752ab44c11e29efa22000ae90e92_7.jpg

Last edited:
Stupid fuck, you need to pay attention to what YOUR side is saying about BammyCare.

"Trainwreck" came from yo folk.

YOUR side has said that the Exchanges won't be ready....you are the reason thinking people laugh at the Left.

You idiot it's your own guy saying obamacare will be a train wreck without additional funding. The democrats own this one and it's gonna be the downfall of the democrat party.

The right wing idiots said obamacare would cost Obama the election and it was going to be a republican landslide victory in 2012 and look how that turned out.

It's going to be a repeat performance next year unless the GOP pulls a miracle by getting their heads out of their asses and return to sanity, but I don't see that happening until at least into Hillary's 2nd term as president.

It still makes me chortle to think of that moron, rderp, being the audience for Morning Schmoe.

Honestly. Who gives a shit WHAT that idiot says?

Why on Earth would anybody ever watch his show?

"The Rderp Show" would probably have a larger audience.

:lol:

SO, you're on the "far right" if you oppose communism?

Liberal dictionary:
=========================================
Far right - Any person who opposes any bill Democrats are trying to pass

Forum List

Back