"Justice for J6": The September 18th Thread

^^ subscribes to the Big Lie

Reflexively whining in response to the topic

^^^TDS so severe that months after Trump leaving office still shits his pants^^^

1631036403199.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Because you support it fully, and calling it for what it is would amount to admitting that you are a traitor.

1631037071809.png

Support what fully?

The congresspersons you support are calling it an insurrection so let the trial and hangings begin.

The American people are guaranteed the right to a speedy trial. Let's try them and string them up.

Let's do it wimp!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You'd think the Americans would get the picture that protesting against your Reich carries SERIOUS penalties.

Sure they were just protesting, until they invaded the capitol, where our representative were in joint session......

But we all know you fucking fascist love the MAGAMOB violence, because violence is the way of the Rabid Righties like you.

1. Clinesmith pled guilty to one charge. Flynn also pled guilty and cooperated. He would have almost certainly received the exact same sentence (probation) as Clinesmith. The DoJ recommended probation and no jail time for Flynn. Then Flynn, years after his guilty plea, attempted to change his plea. At that point, the DoJ no longer was as apt to recommend as good of sentencing. You can call it a perjury trap if you want (I don’t think it was) but it doesn’t change the fact that lying to the FBI is illegal regardless of your perception of a “trap”.

2. The Trump DoJ didn’t prosecute her because there was no case. Saying she “had to know” doesn’t go very far to demonstrating proof beyond a reasonable doubt.
1. If Flynn says "I don't recall" and its perjury, and Hillary says "I don't recall" and its fine, says it all.
2. Yeah, okay, just call it a double standard.

Sure they were just protesting, until they invaded the capitol, where our representative were in joint session......

But we all know you fucking fascist love the MAGAMOB violence, because violence is the way of the Rabid Righties like you.

And Trump lied to them and did NOT go with them to the Capitol.
Personally, I think he was beating off while watching the whole thing unfold on television.
I think he really liked seeing the violence. He's a fucking psychopathic sadist.
He didn't give a shit if they got their hands on Pence.
One sick motherfucker.
Anyone who thinks he should run for office again is one sick motherfucker, too.

Personally, I think he was beating off while watching the whole thing unfold on television.
I think he really liked seeing the violence. He's a fucking psychopathic sadist.
One sick motherfucker.
Yeah, uh-huh, okie-dokie, you can run Xiden or Kamala and the GOP can run a real candidate in 2024.

1. If Flynn says "I don't recall" and its perjury, and Hillary says "I don't recall" and its fine, says it all.
2. Yeah, okay, just call it a double standard.
1. Let’s refresh that Flynn was interviewed about the matter within, 4-6 weeks. Not only that, he didn’t remember mentioning something that, as we learned later, was the entire purpose of the call and the strategy that he mapped out with others in the Trump transition team. Clinton, on the other hand, was asked about things that occurred years ago. There’s simply no comparison.

2. At the end of the day, the Trump DoJ didn’t prosecute her.

1. Let’s refresh that Flynn was interviewed about the matter within, 4-6 weeks. Not only that, he didn’t remember mentioning something that, as we learned later, was the entire purpose of the call and the strategy that he mapped out with others in the Trump transition team. Clinton, on the other hand, was asked about things that occurred years ago. There’s simply no comparison.

2. At the end of the day, the Trump DoJ didn’t prosecute her.
1. Comey ADMITTED even BRAGGED ABOUT that he sent his FBI hit squad to the WH before they got organized hoping to nail Flynn with a perjury trap.

2. True, the Trump DOJ gave Hillary a pass, but the crime of mishandling classified info was there.

One sick motherfucker.
Apparently the one thing Trump didn't like about it was that the rioters looked "low class".

First: exactly to whom did Trump think he was pandering, with his super spreader rallies, his racist dog whistles, and his generally low class tweets and speeches? Wall Street bankers?

Second: The chants to murder his Vice President didn't bother him. The assault on police officers didn't bother him. An angry mob trying to get to our congresspeople sheltered in place didn't bother him. But the fact that his rioters didn't appear to be rich bothered him.

Trump= failed human

Forum List

Back