Kaepernick gets big Nike endorsement, creates conundrum for SJWs

W5YO494.jpg

Gee, I want to support Kap, cuz he's all in on disparaging America, but damn, how can I buy these shoes in good conscience KNOWING that some Vietnamese kid is working in a sweatshop 80 hours a week for roughly 50 cents a day?

#socialjusticedilemma

Nikes Makes Colin Kaepernick The Face Of Their ‘Just Do It.’ Campaign
I don't know what's funnier; Nike choosing Colin Kaepernick, a failure who hasn't even played for 2 years to be the face of its campaign, or liberals falling all over themselves to worship a giant transnational corporation infamous for child labor and mistreating workers.

Gee, I want to support Kap, cuz he's all in on disparaging America, but damn, how can I buy these shoes in good conscience KNOWING that some Vietnamese kid is working in a sweatshop 80 hours a week for roughly 50 cents a day?

#socialjusticedilemma

What would the Vietnamese kid be doing if he didn't get to work in the sweatshop, roaming the street foraging for bugs to eat?

why not ask the Potus what his and his dtr slave labor does.

#socialjusticedilemma

What would the Vietnamese kid be doing if he didn't get to work in the sweatshop, roaming the street foraging for bugs to eat?

Potus is not a member of USMB nor do I expect him to participate in this thread.

#socialjusticedilemma

Potus is not a member of USMB nor do I expect him to participate in this thread.

I don't expect Kaepernick to participate here either, but I am happy for him.

#socialjusticedilemma

No one in this thread is asking Kaepernick any questions.

#socialjusticedilemma

No one in this thread is asking Kaepernick any questions.

Lets not even ask, we all know that Trump and his dtr use sweat shops.

What's he gonna do? Shoot Francis Scott Key a bird?

Take a knee?

Hardly athletic. Are these shoes for the UnAmerican slacker?

Katie Hopkins on Twitter

upload_2018-9-3_17-57-27.png

That lazy pos loser anti american prick doesn't know what " Making a sacrafice" even means. Spoiled little bitch brought up by leftist little whites to stupid to realize fantasy from fiction. Typical. This is the results of an DEMOCRATIC POS whose anti american just like ANTIFA.

Kaeperdick won't be playing football again anytime soon...he should join the military and discover what real sacrifice is

Katie Hopkins on Twitter

View attachment 214530

That lazy pos loser anti american prick doesn't know what " Making a sacrafice" even means. Spoiled little bitch brought up by leftist little whites to stupid to realize fantasy from fiction. Typical. This is the results of an DEMOCRATIC POS whose anti american just like ANTIFA.

Ironically, some of the best quality combat boots our troops wear, like in the photo, are made by Reebok! I personally have an older pair that was made by Converse.

Forum List

Back