🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kaine: Democrats have to fight in the streets against Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Kaine: Democrats Have to ‘Fight in the Streets’ Against Trump

Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) said Democrats must “fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box,” against the administration of President Donald Trump.

upload_2017-2-1_8-12-54.png

--------------------------------------------------------------
Oh so the mentally ill who can't think for themselves must go out into the streets and fight when commanded. C'mon people can't you see where the ORDERS come from and why!!

Good. It's why the arrogant assholes lost in the first place. We were not founded on mob rule and most Americans will choose to oppose tyranny.

Kaine is one of the reasons why Hilly lost the election. I encourage democrats to do exactly as he says. If there is anything Americans want it's general insurrection to brighten their day.

So now the far right is against petitions and rallies.

The anti-democracy groups are getting bolder. Good. Soon they will be in the open where all can see their antiAmericanism on display.

Petitions don't do any good. They are tossed in the trash, Rallys oh those rallys. They are the best. Barricade more streets, shut down bridges, burn down those malls. That's what works.

Democrats are missing their chance. Get the momentum to spread out across the country like a maurauding army dragging people out of their homes and setting them on fire. That's the way to win elections.

Dear Mr. Kaine. Using a position elevated to a pulpit on media to inspire rioting to protest the LEGITIMATE RESULTS of a democratic election is against federal law. You can be arrested and prosecuted. I notice the venue who gave you your pulpit to instigate rioting is MSNBC... Mr. Kaine, your party fucked up and alienated Rust Belt Dems with your INSANE SOCIAL PLATFORMS force-fed down their throats. And now a new gig is in town. You lost fair and square. Bloviating/inciting demagogues on media platforms don't rule this country by force of inciting riots. The voters do. Please go back to high school poli-sci...and hire a defense lawyer. You're going to need one....

...and so is MSNBC if they keep it up. The FCC under Trump can be a swift and sobering lesson on what is and what is not allowed to go on in the public air waves..

MSNBC, FCC & The Mandatory Peaceful Transfer Of Power Via A Legal Election

This bears repeating: ..your party fucked up and alienated Rust Belt Dems with your INSANE SOCIAL PLATFORMS force-fed down their throats. And now a new gig is in town. You lost fair and square.

OWN IT before you sink further into the legal quagmire you just stepped into. NOBODY escapes the federal laws on inciting riots. NOBODY.

Last edited:
To think that this piece of scum could have been Vice President is almost as abhorrent as the idea of Hillary being President. How do the Dems come up with these detestable people?

Again my point is well taken, they are unable to loose, accept rejection, and have no other option but violence and civil unrest. The noose is getting tighter, until they the pandering left, realize the same old vile in a different colored bottle is nothing more then snake oil their toast.

Like anyone listens to Tim Kaine? Oh wait, the 30 people that showed up at his rally do.

kaine-rally-florida.jpg

Tim Kaine is a piece of shit. This little turd voted yes ( along with 13 other democrats) on all of Trump's nominees. He doesn't give a shit about progressives and liberals. Him and the other democrats care more about appeasing republicans than they do the progressives who've supported them for years.

It's high time for a third party that is actually progressive.

Facism is back style because of these pussy democrats. Tim is part of he reason why we have the country run by the alt right.

We're having a conspicuously timely discussion about refugees and immigration with my local county council tonight. It's really just going to be another left wing Klan rally. My county is mostly minority and the few whites we have live in insulated white neighborhoods yet hypocritically preach diversity.
I won't be allowed to dissent because they would fire my wife from her school job as a result.
So, instead, I've eaten a can of chili with beans and I intend to fart every time they make one of their bigoted left wing Klan comments!

This jerk Kaine supports terrorism on American soil. Thank Heavens he was never elected into office.

Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) said Democrats must “fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box,” against the administration of President Donald Trump.
I wonder whom he could be referring to when he says "fight in the streets", hmmm, my guess is we will as always, be treated to a liberal definition of what he "meant" when he said fight, but we all know what he "really meant" when he said fight.

Kaine: Democrats Have to ‘Fight in the Streets’ Against Trump

View attachment 109971

--------------------------------------------------------------
Oh so the mentally ill who can't think for themselves must go out into the streets and fight when commanded. C'mon people can't you see where the ORDERS come from and why!!

Tim Kaine.....an Assclown for the ages...

file.php

Forum List

Back