Kamala can't win on the issues so she won't run on the issues

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
One exception to the thread title. Trump's 'no tax on tips' intended policy has been so popular that Kamala has adopted it as her own initiative that reverses the Biden/Harris initiative to improve compliance on paying tax on tips:

". . .In 2023, the Treasury Department introduced the Service Industry Tip Compliance Agreement (SITCA) program to "take advantage of advancements in point-of-sale, time and attendance systems, and electronic payment settlement methods to improve tip reporting compliance."

The announcement from the Internal Revenue Service said the initiative would "decrease taxpayer and IRS administrative burdens and provide more transparency and certainty to taxpayers.". . ."

But otherwise how many of the stated policy positions Kamala has expressed are wanted by the American people? The media isn't going to advertise them. But they are out there for all who want to know. A recent I&I/TPP poll put those policies out there without a name or political party attached. The results are interesting. All the following are Kamala Harris stated policies but again no name or political party was mentioned in the poll:

Defund the police - 64% overall (Democrats/GOP/Independents) oppose
Rapid transition to electric cars - Democrats marginally approve, 61% overall oppose.
Fracking for oil - Democrats & Independents marginally approve, 41% overall oppose; 39% approve.
Abolishing ICE - 68% including all voting groups oppose.
Medicare for all - Democrats approve, GOP disapprove, Independents 50/50 - overall 44% disapprove - 42% approve.
Death Penalty for Cop Killers - all voting groups support.
Allowing Felons to Vote - Democrats approve, all others oppose.
Health Insurance for Illegal Aliens - 62% overall oppose - Democrats approve 45% to 42%
Pathway to Citizenship for illegals - Overall 46% approve, 45% oppose - Democrats strongly approve while all others oppose.
Student Loan Waiver - Democrats strongly approve, Independents somewhat approve, GOP strongly disapprove
Free College Education - Democrats and Independents strongly approve, GOP disapproves

Interesting that the poll did not include the health of the economy overall/inflation or border security that are high on the list most Americans believe to be important.

And it all may be academic anyway since the vast majority of the MSM, Google, social media won't deal with issues and absolutely won't honestly compare Trump policies with Harris policies. All are strongly reporting her 'no tax on tips' newly discovered policy though because that is popular.

Last edited:
Kamala also can't run on her record in California

calkamalahghhjjhfhjf85.jpg

One exception to the thread title. Trump's 'no tax on tips' intended policy has been so popular that Kamala has adopted it as her own initiative that reverses the Biden/Harris initiative to improve compliance on paying tax on tips:

". . .In 2023, the Treasury Department introduced the Service Industry Tip Compliance Agreement (SITCA) program to "take advantage of advancements in point-of-sale, time and attendance systems, and electronic payment settlement methods to improve tip reporting compliance."

The announcement from the Internal Revenue Service said the initiative would "decrease taxpayer and IRS administrative burdens and provide more transparency and certainty to taxpayers.". . ."

But otherwise how many of the stated policy positions Kamala has expressed are wanted by the American people? The media isn't going to advertise them. But they are out there for all who want to know. A recent I&I/TPP poll put those policies out there without a name or political party attached. The results are interesting. All the following are Kamala Harris stated policies:

Rapid transition to electric cars - Democrats marginally approve, 61% overall oppose.
Fracking for oil - Democrats & Independents marginally approve, 41% overall oppose; 39% approve.
Medicare for all - Democrats approve, GOP disapprove, Independents 50/50 - overall 44% disapprove - 42% approve.
Health Insurance for Illegal Aliens - 62% overall oppose - Democrats approve 45% to 42%
Pathway to Citizenship for illegals - Overall 46% approve, 45% oppose - Democrats strongly approve while all others oppose.
Student Loan Waiver - Democrats strongly approve, Independents somewhat approve, GOP strongly disapprove
Free College Education - Democrats and Independents strongly approve, GOP disapproves

Interesting that the poll did not include the health of the economy overall/inflation or border security that are high on the list most Americans believe to be important.

And it all may be academic anyway since the vast majority of the MSM, Google, social media won't deal with issues and absolutely won't honestly compare Trump policies with Harris policies. All are strongly reporting her 'no tax on tips' newly discovered policy though because that is popular.
Orange man bad

Besides, January 6th.

That is really all you need to know in life.

Orange man bad

Besides, January 6th.

That is really all you need to know in life.

I don't see any issue they can run on, but I do see several issues they can be attacked on. It's hard for me to see how the democrats are even close, all they have is demogoguery, exaggerations, and outright lies.

But otherwise how many of the stated policy positions Kamala has expressed are wanted by the American people? The media isn't going to advertise them. But they are out there for all who want to know. A recent I&I/TPP poll put those policies out there without a name or political party attached. The results are interesting. All the following are Kamala Harris stated policies:

We'll see how many Americans are dense enough to believe the empty flowery words from Harris and her gaslighting machine, the Media. She has a very long track record of being not just a Leftist but an extremist. Her stealing Donald Trump's "No Tax On Tips" pledge is pathetic and just an empty promise. No one with a brain believes she would implement that.

We'll see how many Americans are dense enough to believe the empty flowery words from Harris and her gaslighting machine, the Media. She has a very long track record of being not just a Leftist but an extremist. Her stealing Donald Trump's "No Tax On Tips" pledge is pathetic and just an empty promise. No one with a brain believes she would implement that.
When the neoMarxist left/Democrats/deep state control most of the message, it becomes increasingly difficult to get the message out there. Put no tax on tips into your browser buffer and you'll see source after source after source promoting Kamala's brilliant and popular proposal for no tax on tips. None of Trump's original initiative.

But you have to look hard and creatively to find ANY information on Kamala's unpopular/despicable/dangerous/unAmerican/counter productive policy positions because they've all buried those as deep as they can.

But those who vote for her won't care. They're all either totally unAmerican/pro totalitarian government, woefully poorly educated, totally brainwashed/indoctrinated or dumb as rocks. But I pray there are not more of them than there are of us who vote.

They are evil, she runs on one overriding platform, fascistic hatred of America and her white founders, below is the most evil backdrop ever crafted in American political history, its what Harris is running on, its her platform, its not an AI fake, it was their address to the nation, and every Satanic fascist democrat flocked to its evil light like demonic flies to a rotting corpse!

When the neoMarxist left/Democrats/deep state control most of the message, it becomes increasingly difficult to get the message out there. Put no tax on tips into your browser buffer and you'll see source after source after source promoting Kamala's brilliant and popular proposal for no tax on tips. None of Trump's original initiative.

But you have to look hard and creatively to find ANY information on Kamala's unpopular/despicable/dangerous/unAmerican/counter productive policy positions because they've all buried those as deep as they can.

But those who vote for her won't care. They're all either totally unAmerican/pro totalitarian government, woefully poorly educated, totally brainwashed/indoctrinated or dumb as rocks. But I pray there are not more of them than there are of us who vote.
The extent to which the Democrats control the narrative ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS is truly stunning. Even DuckDuckGo has apparently succumbed to the Democrat favored "stacking algorithms". No REAL American regardless of party should want this. I would not want a Trump favored stacking algorithm for Google searches I want HONEST ACCURATE information and data.

But otherwise how many of the stated policy positions Kamala has expressed are wanted by the American people? The media isn't going to advertise them. But they are out there for all who want to know. A recent I&I/TPP poll put those policies out there without a name or political party attached. The results are interesting. All the following are Kamala Harris stated policies but again no name or political party was mentioned in the poll:

How about the right of privacy?

Support for Democracy?

Green/Climate Change?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The extent to which the Democrats control the narrative ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS is truly stunning. Even DuckDuckGo has apparently succumbed to the Democrat favored "stacking algorithms". No REAL American regardless of party should want this. I would not want a Trump favored stacking algorithm for Google searches I want HONEST ACCURATE information and data.
But in order to establish a Marxist style totalitarian government it is essential to first and foremost shut down the free and open press and control the message the people are allowed to get. They have been gradually doing that now for decades and have mostly accomplished their goal.

Elon Musk unwittingly is aiding and abetting them with his premium accounts on X. Those who cannot or will not afford the fee for a premium account, which is most subscribers to X, are pretty much invisible now and that shuts down millions of voices that need to be heard.

She will hide in her basement and ignore the media because she sucks at unscripted speech. She's stalling until early voting begins and will continue her rock star tour while not being transparent with Americans about her policies and agenda for her supposed administration. Fortunately, stolen valor Walz will attempt to come to her rescue.

That did not come from either Trump or Kamala though and was shut down by the Democrat controlled Senate under Obama.

You said ''Trump's 'no tax on tips' intended policy has been so popular that Kamala has adopted it as her own initiative''

I'm just making casual passers-by aware of whose policy it actually was and that both of your establishment candidates are unoriginal.

Other than that, I've no interest in your political football brand of bumblefudgery.

Last edited:
The "Duck" has gone full fascist, and it did so long ago during the bio-attack! Its results are virtually identical to google's, the internet is unless you are using dark webs, firmly under the thumb of the fascists.... :wink:

Interesting that the poll did not include the health of the economy overall/inflation or border security that are high on$ the list most Americans believe to be important.

The whole no tax on tips is a ruse. I mean just how many tipped employees are paying income taxes on those tips? I would venture more want that tip income counted to increase their EITC. A single mother, two kids, works 40 hours a week at the local diner. She makes $2.13 an hour, plus tips. And she does good, brings in about $600 cash a week. So, if she pays taxes on that it is $4,430.40 in salary a year, $31,200 in tips. Her EITC, for 2022, would have been $4,467. If she only paid taxes on the $4,430 dollars her EITC would be $2.014.

Forum List

Back