Kamala Harris says that every American should watch cuties. Q Anon is now in session

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm ... i can't seem to find the part in the article you linked where kamala harris is even mentioned - let alone what you have claimed in the title of this here thread.

care to find it & post it ?

thanx in advance.

hmmmm ... i can't seem to find the part in the article you linked where kamala harris is even mentioned - let alone what you have claimed in the title of this here thread.

thanx in advance.
Thanks for being my pet

That wouldn't surprise me. From the sounds of it, it's deplorable and wretched. Sounds just like Kamala.

thanx in advance.
Thanks for being my pet

no doubt you feel that way... it's all incels have. hell, i had some time to kill - wanted a few laughs - so here i am.

on this here troll thread.

Next thing she'll say is that you must be a closet pedophile if you refuse to watch it. Then every family in America will be coerced into being paranoid about their neighbors. So much for unity under the dems.

Wasn‘t it Trump that was sued for raping a 14 year old and would barge into the dressing rooms of teenage beauty Contestants? Yeah, I believe it was.

Last edited:

thanx in advance.
Thanks for being my pet

no doubt you feel that way... it's all incels have. hell, i had some time to kill - wanted a few laughs - so here i am.

Thanks for reading the article, I do not read or watch pedophilia, nor do I defend those who create it as you are doing now.

The movie is a French film about girls being influenced by adults and their sexploitation, just like adults. Only to an idiot would that sound like promotion of pedophilia,,,the movie is a cause and effect movie theme...duh..

The movie is a French film about girls being influenced by adults and their sexploitation, just like adults. Only to an idiot would that sound like promotion of pedophilia,,,the movie is a cause and effect movie theme...duh..
So pedophiles will not watch?

Seriously I am all out of meth, you have any for sale

thanx in advance.
Thanks for being my pet

Thanks for reading the article, I do not read or watch pedophilia, nor do I defend those who create it as you are doing now.

so now you are saying kamala has created pedophelia? hmmmm....

that's a new one. i'm not betting it will gain any traction outside of the Qanon freakshow..

Wasn‘t it Trump that was sued for raping a 14 year old and would barge into the dressing rooms of teenage beauty Contestants? Yeah, I believe it was.
He also shot JFK and molested aliens in Area 51. Oh, and Trump created cancer in his lab!

thanx in advance.
Thanks for being my pet

that's a new one. i'm not betting it will gain any traction outside of the Qanon freakshow..
Actually here is what I said

Go back to your word games Dr. Doof

thanx in advance.
Thanks for being my pet

Actually here is what I said

Go back to your word games Dr. Doof

^ ' nor do I defend those who create it as you are doing now. '

the beginning of this b/f i asked about kamala ... i see how you CONveniently have forgotten that & deflected.

& i am doing what now?

Gee, John, they get younger and younger every time you tell the story.

ITMT, it's Joe Biden who can't keep his hands off little girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back