🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
is giving a speech right now announcing her bid to run for POTUS. Forget about the sex scandal, just watching her give a speech for the first time, I can tell you she doesn’t have the charisma to be a threat to Trump. I could be wrong, but I doubt it

is giving a speech right now announcing her bid to run for POTUS. Forget about the sex scandal, just watching her give a speech for the first time, I can tell you she doesn’t have the charisma to be a threat to Trump. I could be wrong, but I doubt it

I may be wrong, too...but I think she will be the Dem. nominee.

admit it, you want her Rocko.....
54caa837a298661966ee168e_image.jpg

~S~

Last edited:
Nothing to do with anything. Wall Street backed. Whoever you elect will be.

She has the morals of a goat! And no she cannot heal the country her party has so wounded and shat upon.

Could be. The loons seem to gravitate towards her

$$$$$$ backers. Same as it ever was.

$$$$$$ backers. Same as it ever was.

Virtually every politician, be it indirectly or directly, is bought and sold by Wall Street

her skin color gives her over 90% of the black vote
If only your founders had been up to the task of performing their own labor.
everyone would have a slave [ any color ] if they could
Nah, that's just how you're wired
you're a liar
if you lived in 1776 and were rich, you would have a slave
don't try to deny it
Lots of people did not. Revisit Bacon's Rebellion and the aristocracy's response to it.

Forum List

Back