Kamala, NOT Biden, will deliver the Democrat ticket's counter to Trump's RNC Speech thursday! HUH?

Comma-la Harris is the most radical member of the U.S. Senate.

And a complete incompetent.
Knee Pads Kamala is a good example of how being good in bed can take you places in politics ;) :auiqs.jpg:

she was duly elected both for her AG gig & as senator.... what's melania's reason for being trophy wife #3 & married to the man whore of NYC who's now in politics?

<pfffft>..............
She was banging her married boss...who was 30 years older than she was...and who appointed her to positions she wasn't qualified for BECAUSE she was sleeping with him! Duh?

she was DULY elected as AG ... & did such a great job - on her own ... that she was elected to the US senate.

lol ... you failed.

now - if you wanna talk about a female using her cooch to further her career - one only hasta look at the 3rd trophy wife/5th baby mama/ of the current potus. what's the expertise of the mail order bride who dropped an anchor baby & used chain migration to get her parents here?

not going to law school, not passing the bar, not becoming an effective prosecutor, not becoming attorney general for a state with a population of 40,000,000 thru election, nor becoming a congressional senator thru election.

but rather the flotus was a nude model, photographed in bed with another woman & sleazy pics using her sliced & diced botox injected silicone implanted body.

lol....
Do you really not grasp that Melania Trump is the WIFE of a politician...not the politician herself? Get a clue...

that doesn't matter.

you are using the 'excuse' of a woman using her body to further herself. that's the point - or don't you even realize that? what happens once a female does - it's all up to her & the results.

kamala executed her job with the education she acquired & passed the bar on her own. her experience after getting the gigs she got has proven she was more than capable of filling the job requirements... hence the election wins.

melania? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#BEBEST.
Kamala used sex to get promoted at work. If she's the Democratic Party's new "poster girl" for modern feminism then it just goes to show how fucked your values are!

who said she was a poster girl for anything? thems yer words, jr. & whether she used 'sex' to get her foot in the door - matters not.

it's what she did once she got in. & it's pretty impressive.

melania is a glorified model... she really hasn't done much with her life except spend donny's cash & dropped a kid - cementing her cash flow for a very long time.
Dude, you're obsessed with Melania. Here's a hint, she's not running for office, nor is she trying to get my vote for anything. Thus, as you said, matters not. waddaboudism lives.

obsession? <pfffft>

just pointing out the hypocrisy about which women can use their sex to get ahead. & only women are whores? look at what you voted for.

LOL!!!!
And you're free to not vote for Melania for president if you really want.

& you're free to not vote for kamala harris for VP if you really want.

see? that was easy peasy.
The difference being, of course, that Melania is not running for any office, yet you somehow felt the need to attack her, merely because she's associated with the president. Well, that and the fact that I said nothing about Harris' appearance, past or character.

uh-huh.... go ahead & defend yer chosen one to the end of time.

donny's loooooooooooooong history of being a whore monger says the odds are that he didn't.
This isn't something you lay odds on. This is a matter or fact! Trump gave Epstein the boot.
He disassociated himself from that pedophile creep.
Whether you can wrap your little binary mind around it or not!

Knee Pads Kamala is a good example of how being good in bed can take you places in politics ;) :auiqs.jpg:

she was duly elected both for her AG gig & as senator.... what's melania's reason for being trophy wife #3 & married to the man whore of NYC who's now in politics?

<pfffft>..............
She was banging her married boss...who was 30 years older than she was...and who appointed her to positions she wasn't qualified for BECAUSE she was sleeping with him! Duh?

she was DULY elected as AG ... & did such a great job - on her own ... that she was elected to the US senate.

lol ... you failed.

now - if you wanna talk about a female using her cooch to further her career - one only hasta look at the 3rd trophy wife/5th baby mama/ of the current potus. what's the expertise of the mail order bride who dropped an anchor baby & used chain migration to get her parents here?

not going to law school, not passing the bar, not becoming an effective prosecutor, not becoming attorney general for a state with a population of 40,000,000 thru election, nor becoming a congressional senator thru election.

but rather the flotus was a nude model, photographed in bed with another woman & sleazy pics using her sliced & diced botox injected silicone implanted body.

lol....
Do you really not grasp that Melania Trump is the WIFE of a politician...not the politician herself? Get a clue...

that doesn't matter.

you are using the 'excuse' of a woman using her body to further herself. that's the point - or don't you even realize that? what happens once a female does - it's all up to her & the results.

kamala executed her job with the education she acquired & passed the bar on her own. her experience after getting the gigs she got has proven she was more than capable of filling the job requirements... hence the election wins.

#BEBEST.
Kamala used sex to get promoted at work. If she's the Democratic Party's new "poster girl" for modern feminism then it just goes to show how fucked your values are!
She fucked a powerful married Black politician significantly older than her to get ahead.

donny is 74 & melania is 50.

lol ... you were saying?
Yeah, but nothing like Bill Clintoon taking advantage of a 20 year old intern, old enough to be his daughter, by making her give BJ's to him under the Oval Office desk. Cause that's how you respect the presidency and the sanctity of the Oval Office. And then his crooked wife Hillary went around calling the girl a slut and every name in the book, when she came out and admitted what had happened. 'Cause you Democrats are the epitomy of morality, ethics, justice, and women's rights! :lmao:

Yeah, but nothing like Bill Clintoon taking advantage of a 20 year old intern, old enough to be his daughter,

she was 21 & a legal consenting adult.

by making her give BJ's to him under the Oval Office desk.

it was consensual per monica's very own words.

Cause that's how you respect the presidency and the sanctity of the Oval Office.

absolutely not - it cheapened it immensely. slick willy got impeached over it too.
remember? now donny has joined the ranks of impeached presidents.

And then his crooked wife Hillary went around calling the girl a slut and every name in the book, when she came out and admitted what had happened.

as well she should have ... poor melania - either she has no dignity, or more than likely- doesn't care what donny does, cause she dropped his anchor baby AND got a pretty sweet pre nup no doubt.

'Cause you Democrats are the epitomy of morality, ethics, justice, and women's rights!

i'm not a (D) ... nor voted for bill - so there is that. & MY conscience is clear.

oh & i've said many MANY times that if giselle maxwell coughs up clinton's name in some kinda plea deal - then he should be nailed to the wall.... but will you extend that same nailing to donny ( who wished giselle well, with out EVER mentioning the victims of epstein & her )?
With all due respect, Playtime...I think Trump's comment that he wished Maxwell well was a tongue in cheek reference to how long Epstein lasted in prison. It's a safe bet at this point that just as many influential people who wanted to See Epstein silenced also want to see Ms. Maxwell shut up for good! I wish her well also...because I think she's going to die in prison before she can name names.

mmmmm..... i find it extremely odd that he never uttered one word for all the victims - wishing them well.
You know what I find extremely odd? That you want to paint Trump as someone who supported Epstein and Maxwell when he kicked them out of Mar A Lago years and years ago when he learned what Epstein was up to. Give Trump credit...when the Bill Clinton's and Prince Andrew's of the world were still hanging out with Epstein...Trump cut him off.
Was that along about the same time when Trump was raping thirteen year old girls?
You know what I find so loathsome about you on the left, BWK? You never let the truth get in the way of your attempts to smear someone! You just keep repeating the lies...
Trump smears himself. He needs no help from me. We are talking about a guy who stole millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer. Only monsters do things like that. Believing the girl was raped over Trumps denial is a no-brainer. We are dealing with a monster who has made a deal with the devil, and so have his supporters.
I've made a deal with the devil because I chose Trump over Clinton? That's idiotic even for a liberal, BWK! Trump was the better choice then just as he's the better choice over Biden in this election and you'll continue to attempt to smear him because you have no viable agenda to run against him with! The Green New Deal? Defunding the Police? Tax raises in the midst of a recession? Why would any rational person vote for people that want to do all of that?

<pfffft>..............

lol ... you failed.

lol....

that doesn't matter.

#BEBEST.
She fucked a powerful married Black politician significantly older than her to get ahead.

lol ... you were saying?
Yeah, but nothing like Bill Clintoon taking advantage of a 20 year old intern, old enough to be his daughter, by making her give BJ's to him under the Oval Office desk. Cause that's how you respect the presidency and the sanctity of the Oval Office. And then his crooked wife Hillary went around calling the girl a slut and every name in the book, when she came out and admitted what had happened. 'Cause you Democrats are the epitomy of morality, ethics, justice, and women's rights! :lmao:

Yeah, but nothing like Bill Clintoon taking advantage of a 20 year old intern, old enough to be his daughter,

Cause that's how you respect the presidency and the sanctity of the Oval Office.

absolutely not - it cheapened it immensely. slick willy got impeached over it too.

And then his crooked wife Hillary went around calling the girl a slut and every name in the book, when she came out and admitted what had happened.

as well she should have ... poor melania - either she has no dignity, or more than likely- doesn't care what donny does, cause she dropped his anchor baby AND got a pretty sweet pre nup no doubt.

'Cause you Democrats are the epitomy of morality, ethics, justice, and women's rights!

i'm not a (D) ... nor voted for bill - so there is that. & MY conscience is clear.

oh & i've said many MANY times that if giselle maxwell coughs up clinton's name in some kinda plea deal - then he should be nailed to the wall.... but will you extend that same nailing to donny ( who wished giselle well, with out EVER mentioning the victims of epstein & her )?
With all due respect, Playtime...I think Trump's comment that he wished Maxwell well was a tongue in cheek reference to how long Epstein lasted in prison. It's a safe bet at this point that just as many influential people who wanted to See Epstein silenced also want to see Ms. Maxwell shut up for good! I wish her well also...because I think she's going to die in prison before she can name names.

mmmmm..... i find it extremely odd that he never uttered one word for all the victims - wishing them well.
You know what I find extremely odd? That you want to paint Trump as someone who supported Epstein and Maxwell when he kicked them out of Mar A Lago years and years ago when he learned what Epstein was up to. Give Trump credit...when the Bill Clinton's and Prince Andrew's of the world were still hanging out with Epstein...Trump cut him off.

who knows whether he still supported epstein or not.... you only believe he didn't after he supposedly 'cut him off'...

i'm going on donny's 40 yr documented record of being just as much a pig as epstein, not to mention epstein still had some 15 phone numbers connected to donny even after all those years.
Did you really just claim that Donald Trump was as much a pig as Jeffrey Epstein? Would you care to back that up with even a bit of proof? Bill Clinton is a pig. So is Prince Andrew. Trump is the guy who WOULDN'T hang out with Epstein!

how old are you? perhaps you live in the middle of america & your only knowledge of donny is from TV. i'm 58, & live on the east coast - & anybody in close proximity of NYC knows all about donny & his exploits - wanted & forced.

A Timeline of Donald Trump’s Inappropriate History With Women

16 Women or Donald Trump—Whom Would You Believe?

^ more victims have come fwd since 2017 - including e jean caroll, who's lawsuit is going fwd & the presiding judge has ruled that he needs to give up a little DNA - which he's been fighting to dismiss - WHY? if doing so could clear him of a rape accusation? either way - the case isn't going anywhere.

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

i remember listening to donny on howard stern many MANY times back in the day - & use to be able to access the audio, but that is no longer an option. howeverrrrrrrrrrr - you can read some of the captions (with in the 'details' ) to get a sense of how the tribbleheaded pig treated females.

Trump on Stern

but hey - there's always this video to sum it all up 'eh?

Oct. 8, 2016

Following is an unedited transcript of the tape in which Donald J. Trump repeatedly made vulgar comments about women. Mr. Trump was filmed talking to the television personality Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood” on the set of “Days of Our Lives,” where Mr. Trump was making a cameo appearance. They are later joined by the actress Arianne Zucker. The transcription is by Penn Bullock of The New York Times.
Donald J. Trump: You know and ...
Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.
Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.
Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump
: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.
She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.
Trump: Whoa! Whoa!
Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

[Crosstalk]
Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.[Crosstalk]
Trump
: All right, you and I will walk out.[Silence]
Trump
: Maybe it’s a different one.
Bush
: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump
: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.
Trump: Oh, it looks good.
Bush: Come on shorty.
Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?
Bush: Oof, get out of the way, honey. Oh, that’s good legs. Go ahead.
Trump: It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?
Bush: Down below, pull the handle.
Trump: Hello, how are you? Hi!
Arianne Zucker: Hi, Mr. Trump. How are you? Pleasure to meet you.
Trump: Nice seeing you. Terrific, terrific. You know Billy Bush?
Bush: Hello, nice to see you. How you doing, Arianne?
Zucker: Doing very well, thank you. Are you ready to be a soap star?
Trump: We’re ready, let’s go. Make me a soap star.
Bush: How about a little hug for the Donald? He just got off the bus.
[...]
Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women

you're welcome.

Funny how all of those women that were accusing Trump of "assaulting" them right before the election went away as soon as the election was over! That Clinton campaign was the sleaziest political operation that I've witnessed in modern day politics. From the Richard Steele phony dossiers that Hillary and the DNC paid for...to the meeting at Trump tower with the Russian lawyer that Glenn Simpson set up and then leaked to the press...to the Bill Clinton - Loretta Lynch meeting on the tarmac in Arizona to fix the outcome of Hillary's email scandal...it was one political dirty trick after another from the Democrats! Why? Because they had one of the worst candidates in history a woman that was so corrupt she makes Trump look like a choir boy!

<pfffft>..............

lol ... you failed.

lol....

that doesn't matter.

#BEBEST.

lol ... you were saying?

Oh so I got her age wrong by one whole year! It appears though that the Left sees nothing wrong with a morally bankrupt Democratic president who uses his position and power to lure young girls. Perhaps that's why they invited Bill Clinton as a stsr speaker in their identity politics commie convention?

Truth is, Bill Clinton and his wife are on the top of a long list of Democrats that accuse the other side of things they themselves are far more guilty of. When you have characters like Epstein, Weinstein, and Soros as major donors and people like Anthony Weiner, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris who locked up thousands of Blacks and defended crooked cops who killed Blacks, etc. as standard bearers, Trump comes out looking pretty good.

^^^

View attachment 383033

woosh! there you gooooooooooooooooo....................
3kevbl.jpg

<pfffft>..............

lol ... you failed.

lol....

that doesn't matter.

#BEBEST.

who said she was a poster girl for anything? thems yer words, jr. & whether she used 'sex' to get her foot in the door - matters not.

it's what she did once she got in. & it's pretty impressive.

melania is a glorified model... she really hasn't done much with her life except spend donny's cash & dropped a kid - cementing her cash flow for a very long time.
Dude, you're obsessed with Melania. Here's a hint, she's not running for office, nor is she trying to get my vote for anything. Thus, as you said, matters not. waddaboudism lives.

obsession? <pfffft>

just pointing out the hypocrisy about which women can use their sex to get ahead. & only women are whores? look at what you voted for.

LOL!!!!
And you're free to not vote for Melania for president if you really want.

& you're free to not vote for kamala harris for VP if you really want.

see? that was easy peasy.
The difference being, of course, that Melania is not running for any office, yet you somehow felt the need to attack her, merely because she's associated with the president. Well, that and the fact that I said nothing about Harris' appearance, past or character.

okey dokey.

#BEBEST.

<pfffft>..............

lol ... you failed.

lol....

that doesn't matter.

#BEBEST.

lol ... you were saying?

who knows whether he still supported epstein or not.... you only believe he didn't after he supposedly 'cut him off'...

i'm going on donny's 40 yr documented record of being just as much a pig as epstein, not to mention epstein still had some 15 phone numbers connected to donny even after all those years.
Did you really just claim that Donald Trump was as much a pig as Jeffrey Epstein? Would you care to back that up with even a bit of proof? Bill Clinton is a pig. So is Prince Andrew. Trump is the guy who WOULDN'T hang out with Epstein!

how old are you? perhaps you live in the middle of america & your only knowledge of donny is from TV. i'm 58, & live on the east coast - & anybody in close proximity of NYC knows all about donny & his exploits - wanted & forced.

^ more victims have come fwd since 2017 - including e jean caroll, who's lawsuit is going fwd & the presiding judge has ruled that he needs to give up a little DNA - which he's been fighting to dismiss - WHY? if doing so could clear him of a rape accusation? either way - the case isn't going anywhere.

i remember listening to donny on howard stern many MANY times back in the day - & use to be able to access the audio, but that is no longer an option. howeverrrrrrrrrrr - you can read some of the captions (with in the 'details' ) to get a sense of how the tribbleheaded pig treated females.

Trump on Stern

Oct. 8, 2016

Following is an unedited transcript of the tape in which Donald J. Trump repeatedly made vulgar comments about women. Mr. Trump was filmed talking to the television personality Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood” on the set of “Days of Our Lives,” where Mr. Trump was making a cameo appearance. They are later joined by the actress Arianne Zucker. The transcription is by Penn Bullock of The New York Times.
Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Trump
: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.
She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

[Crosstalk]
Trump
Trump
Bush

Trump
: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Trump: It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?
[...]

you're welcome.

Funny how all of those women that were accusing Trump of "assaulting" them right before the election went away as soon as the election was over! That Clinton campaign was the sleaziest political operation that I've witnessed in modern day politics. From the Richard Steele phony dossiers that Hillary and the DNC paid for...to the meeting at Trump tower with the Russian lawyer that Glenn Simpson set up and then leaked to the press...to the Bill Clinton - Loretta Lynch meeting on the tarmac in Arizona to fix the outcome of Hillary's email scandal...it was one political dirty trick after another from the Democrats! Why? Because they had one of the worst candidates in history a woman that was so corrupt she makes Trump look like a choir boy!

i am no fan of hillary. that is a fact jack. but what it boiled down to is voting for a fascist or not. i chose not. i voted for her.

this goes ways deeper than his orange skin.

<pfffft>..............

lol ... you failed.

lol....

that doesn't matter.

#BEBEST.

lol ... you were saying?

Oh so I got her age wrong by one whole year! It appears though that the Left sees nothing wrong with a morally bankrupt Democratic president who uses his position and power to lure young girls. Perhaps that's why they invited Bill Clinton as a stsr speaker in their identity politics commie convention?

Truth is, Bill Clinton and his wife are on the top of a long list of Democrats that accuse the other side of things they themselves are far more guilty of. When you have characters like Epstein, Weinstein, and Soros as major donors and people like Anthony Weiner, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris who locked up thousands of Blacks and defended crooked cops who killed Blacks, etc. as standard bearers, Trump comes out looking pretty good.

^^^

View attachment 383033

woosh! there you gooooooooooooooooo....................
3kevbl.jpg

uh-huh.... real TDS is supporting donny no matter what - or who he shot on 5th ave.

<pfffft>..............

lol ... you failed.

lol....

that doesn't matter.

#BEBEST.

lol ... you were saying?

Trump on Stern

Oct. 8, 2016

Trump

[Crosstalk]
Trump
Trump
Bush

Trump

[...]

you're welcome.

i am no fan of hillary. that is a fact jack. but what it boiled down to is voting for a fascist or not. i chose not. i voted for her.

Oh for God's sake! Donald Trump is NOT a fascist! Where do you even get ridiculous ideas like that?

SO Harris is now the top of the ticket? OK-ay......

Did anyone not already see this? Pretty obvious. He's Bi-done. Rest is up to the kamel toe demo cheat. That was dems plan all along, you didn't get that????. Russia Russia, Mueller, Mueller, Taxes Taxes, Impeachment, back to Russia I guess. When you libs gonna borrow 25 cents for a bullet and quit wasting our air.

<pfffft>..............

lol ... you failed.

lol....

that doesn't matter.

#BEBEST.

lol ... you were saying?

Trump on Stern

Oct. 8, 2016

Trump

[Crosstalk]
Trump
Trump
Bush

Trump

[...]

you're welcome.

Oh for God's sake! Donald Trump is NOT a fascist! Where do you even get ridiculous ideas like that?

he's not a full fledged fascist ... yet. thankfully, because the guardrails in our constitution & institutions are holding up for now. but donny fulfills most, if not all of the requirements for a dictator in the making.
Fourteen Points of Fascism

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.

2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of \u201cneed.\u201d The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.
3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial, ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.
4. Supremacy of the Military
Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.
5. Rampant Sexism
The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.
6. Controlled Mass Media
Sometimes the media are directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media are indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.
7. Obsession with National Security
Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.
8. Religion and Government are Intertwined
Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed to the government's policies or actions.
9. Corporate Power is Protected
The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.
10. Labor Power is Suppressed
Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed.
11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free _expression in the arts is openly attacked, and governments often refuse to fund the arts.
12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations
13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.
14. Fraudulent Elections
Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media. Fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections.

`Fascism Anyone?,' by Dr. Lawrence Britt, a political scientist, identifies social and political agendas common to fascist regimes. His comparisons of Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, Suharto, and Pinochet yielded this list of 14 `identifying characteristics' of fascism. (The following article is from Free Inquiry magazine, Volume 23, Number 2. Read it at http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/britt_23_2.htm)

14 Points of Fascism

Forum List

Back