Kamala trounces trump in debate

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
Notice all the republican attempts to distract from the terrible and insane part trump played in the debate. He was truly pathetic. What was your honest opinion of trump's performance. I 'd say he aced it as a clown. Kamala was totally together, on top of her game and full of optimism and good will. Just what this country needs. Cannot post links with this phone. Please someone who responds post the debate. Thanks , Stan. For the idiots who say " link ". Not necessary for anyone who watched the debate.

Notice all the republican attempts to distract from the terrible and insane part trump played in the debate. He was truly pathetic. What was your honest opinion of trump's performance. I 'd say he aced it as a clown. Kamala was totally together, on top of her game and full of optimism and good will. Just what this country needs. Cannot post links with this phone. Please someone who responds post the debate. Thanks , Stan. For the idiots who say " link ". Not necessary for anyone who watched the debate.
She baited him and he bought it at times. But he beat her on the close. She was talking about what she will do in the future when she is part of the present and recent past. An objective debate monitor would have sited the border failures and inflation failures and what can she do now. Trump drove that home. She was asking for a clean slate but offering nothing she will do between now and January as VP.

She baited him and he bought it at times. But he beat her on the close. She was talking about what she will do in the future when she is part of the present and recent past. An objective debate monitor would have sited the border failures and inflation failures and what can she do now. Trump drove that home. She was asking for a clean slate but offering nothing she will do between now and January as VP.
Only if you believe his lies.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
She baited him and he bought it at times. But he beat her on the close. She was talking about what she will do in the future when she is part of the present and recent past. An objective debate monitor would have sited the border failures and inflation failures and what can she do now. Trump drove that home.

And Kamala reminded him that he was running against her, not Biden.

Ironically Trump is the one who was part of the past. Making the same promises...well almost the same.

His big beautiful medical plan he was going to implement on day one in 2021 is now a concept of a plan. I think he is working backwards.

She was asking for a clean slate but offering nothing she will do between now and January as VP.
She will do what all VPs do.

Be ready to be President in an emergency and be the tie breaking vote in the Senate.

Only if you believe his lies.
I don’t believe her lies. I don’t believe that she will leave fracking alone. I don’t believe she would leave lawful gun owners alone despite her own gun ownership. I don’t believe she will give small businesses owners $50,000 and incentives.

And Kamala reminded him that he was running against her, not Biden.

Ironically Trump is the one who was part of the past. Making the same promises...well almost the same.

His big beautiful medical plan he was going to implement on day one in 2021 is now a concept of a plan. I think he is working backwards.

She will do what all VPs do.

Be ready to be President in an emergency and be the tie breaking vote in the Senate.
Aside from reminding Trump who she was running against, how did she differentiate herself from Biden? She didn’t.

I don’t believe her lies. I don’t believe that she will leave fracking alone. I don’t believe she would leave lawful gun owners alone despite her own gun ownership. I don’t believe she will give small businesses owners $50,000 and incentives.
I understand you'd rather believe in a professional , seasoned , prolific liar like trump. That's your prerogative , however ignorant. Look at the fact check sheet from the debate. The only thing trump won was telling more lies.

"What's stopping you from doing it now? Go wake up Sleepy Joe, and get him to sign an order closing the border. He could do it today. But you don't want to."

tenor.gif

KH seemed coherent, but virtually everything she said was either false or evasive. I can't imagine any "undecideds" seeing that performance and deciding to vote for her.

Trump's performance was absolutely awful until the very end. He was given many, many opportunities to shove Harris' remarks up her figurative butt with facts, and he failed to do so. Very disappointing.

The moderators were irritating, but do not excuse Trump's failures to make his case.

I understand you'd rather believe in a professional , seasoned , prolific liar like trump. That's your prerogative , however ignorant. Look at the fact check sheet from the debate. The only thing trump won was telling more lies.
This isn’t an either-or. Harris has a track record. She is a radical desperately trying to crawl towards the center. Her history does not back up the positions she is taking for convenience. She is lying when she says she will leave fracking and gun ownership alone and has clearly raised flip-flop concerns.

KH seemed coherent, but virtually everything she said was either false or evasive. I can't imagine any "undecideds" seeing that performance and deciding to vote for her.

Trump's performance was absolutely awful until the very end. He was given many, many opportunities to shove Harris' remarks up her figurative butt with facts, and he failed to do so. Very disappointing.

The moderators were irritating, but do not excuse Trump's failures to make his case.
BS.

Forum List

Back