REALITY CHECK: Kamala's Arizona Campaign Stop Was By Invitation Only—Not Open To The Public

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Well well well.

What do we have here?

Is the source a right wing looney toon who is spreading disinformation as a threat to Democracy?

Is it Alex Jones ranting about gay frogs and false flags?

Nope.

It's a local AZ news station.

KJZZ Phoenix reported ahead of the Arizona rally on Friday that the event was not open to the public and attendees were only able to go if they RSVPed to a non-transferable email invite. Those who were invited to the rally were told to arrive no later than 3:30pm and had to bring an ID that matched their identification.

Video of the rally as Harris takes the stage at the Arizona rally showed a crowd that was enthusiastic to see her. However, with the revelations of the event being "invitation only," some have called the rally into question.

The rally being unavailable to the public has raised questions about the campaign's credibility and what kind of audience would be there if only a public announcement had been made. The revelations could also draw criticism from the Trump camp, which has often cited the amount of people he draws as a sign of support for him in the country.

Other instances of seemingly manufactured support for Harris included a company paying social media influencers to make memes of Harris and to tell followers to like and share her posts.

It is all an illusion.

A manufactured artifice.

The media lovefest onslaught is trying to gaslight people into believing that the least popular VeePee in history is suddenly the second coming of Rosa Parks.

And US Message Board Leftist partisans want to believe it so badly that they fall for it.

And she still couldn't fill the arena. ;)

Last edited:
Well well well.

What do we have here?

Is the source a right wing looney toon who is spreading disinformation as a threat to Democracy?

Nope.

It is all an illusion.

A manufactured artifice.

The media lovefest onslaught is trying to gaslight people into believing that the least popular VeePee in history is suddenly second coming of Rosa Parks.

And US Message Board Leftist partisans want to believe to so badly that they fall for it.

It was an audience vetted for safety.

If I had to guess I would bet that they have received shit-tons of death threads since she took the lead from tRump.

And that arena was packed to the roof.

Well well well.

What do we have here?

Nope.

It is all an illusion.

A manufactured artifice.

The media lovefest onslaught is trying to gaslight people into believing that the least popular VeePee in history is suddenly second coming of Rosa Parks.

And US Message Board Leftist partisans want to believe to so badly that they fall for it.

Hahahah

So she sold out at presale.

And numbnuts think that means she can't sell tickets.

Good stuff.

If I had to guess I would bet that they have received shit-tons of death threads since she took the lead from tRump.

I would bet she has received 0 threats. Of course you can produce some, right?

Sure she did. Tickets to her rally.

She micro-targeted hardcore fans with email invites - because they knew if it was general admission the crowd would be teensy.

Same kind of ploy as inviting pop slut Megan Thee Stallion because Kamala can't attract a crowd on her own.

You know it.

I know it.

Everyone knows it.

But keep wasting time with your nonsense obfuscation because deep down your fees fees are all bruised.

:D

Saftey???????? There is no "100% safety" for elected persons, even with the SS......For the rest of her life she will need protection whether she WINS or not. That is part of the price of the "limelight" she seeks. :D

Well well well.

What do we have here?

Nope.

It is all an illusion.

A manufactured artifice.

The media lovefest onslaught is trying to gaslight people into believing that the least popular VeePee in history is suddenly the second coming of Rosa Parks.

And US Message Board Leftist partisans want to believe it so badly that they fall for it.

Still more than Orange Jesus.

Well well well.

What do we have here?

Nope.

It is all an illusion.

A manufactured artifice.

Yeah, I discovered that yesterday.
1723239963638-png.992865

I found it really suspicious, as they were enticing them to RSVP, and telling their supporters they would have a "Special Guest." This way, they could keep the opening act secret from the press and the general public.

Yeah, I discovered that yesterday.
1723239963638-png.992865

I found it really suspicious, as they were enticing them to RSVP, and telling their supporters they would have a "Special Guest." This way, they could keep the opening act secret from the press and the general public.

And this bologna keeps happening.

It was just two days ago that Left wing social media was ablaze with giddiness about the long row of cars to see Cameluh in Wisconsin.

Then it turned out that the big draw was the Grammy Award winning artist that was there.

It's all FAKE.

Absolutely all of it.

Well well well.

What do we have here?

Nope.

It is all an illusion.

A manufactured artifice.

Wow. Kamala not only knew 15,000 people but all those invited came to the rally?

I am impressed. Thanks for that info!

Forum List

Back