Kansas GOP Senator Roger Marshall: President Biden can't make electric cars viable, so he's raising gas prices

Well it was my hope someone here already knew, since it is not a trivial search criteria.
But I found it anyway.
{...
From the destination ports they will be sent to distributors, trucks and finally delivered to fuel stations. So, in the best case, it takes about 2 weeks from the well to the station. On the worst about a month, give or take a week.
...}

So then it is even shorter than I thought, with it being only 2 weeks instead of the 4 weeks I allowed for.
Which means the covid surplus can not possibly now be the cause of any shortages or high prices any more.
Link referencing the one month time period?

I see the usual liberal LIARS continue to deny Biden's anti fossil fuel policies have any impact on sky high gas prices. Good luck with that at the polls you stupid tards.

I was being sarcastic. Obviously solar panels will become more efficient....more than you and I can comprehend. Same thing happened with the computer. What once filled a room you can now see under a microscope.

Wrong.
Computers did not get more efficient, just smaller.
You do not accomplish anything by size reduction with solar panels, and there is no way to increase efficiency by much.
And even if you could increase efficiency greatly, that is not the main problem.
The main problem is that solar panels can't be counted on when it is cloudy, night time, snowing, etc.

Link referencing the one month time period?

I see the usual liberal LIARS continue to deny Biden's anti fossil fuel policies have any impact on sky high gas prices. Good luck with that at the polls you stupid tards.
If you look at a Dec '21 crude oil futures chart, it looks like it should top out at around $88. It's about $80 now. So enjoy another 10% rise to the upside in gas prices. That is if you correlate crude and gas prices......

Wrong.
Computers did not get more efficient, just smaller.
You do not accomplish anything by size reduction with solar panels, and there is no way to increase efficiency by much.
And even if you could increase efficiency greatly, that is not the main problem.
The main problem is that solar panels can't be counted on when it is cloudy, night time, snowing, etc.
None of what you said is true. Storage devices will also become more efficient. But LOL at not being able to increase solar panel efficiency. It's constantly being improved.

So instead of asking rando's on here, you're getting your answer from rando's on quora.

But you are asking the wrong question. You should be asking how long will it take once oil supply delivery is normalized will gas at the pump prices stabilize or decrease. I'm guessing futures probably play a significant role in that, not just getting gas to the station.

Not sure that is true.
How much delay is there in the oil production process?
From pumping, shipping, refining, to distributing, it seems like less than a month to me.
So then the supply should be able to respond to demand fairly quickly?

They shut down production. Closed off wells and laid off employees, idled refineries and stopped drilling almost completely. Oil companies have stated it could take years to get back to full production.

1636848367261.png

They shut down production. Closed off wells and laid off employees, idled refineries and stopped drilling almost completely. Oil companies have stated it could take years to get back to full production.
I thought you just flipped a switch and the gas would be back at the pumps. Let's blame Biden.

That's what batteries are for, to store it, no?
There are not enough batteries to store electricity from wind and solar to power the grid. The grid has to rely on fossil fuels today. The only other source powerful enough to supply the grid is nuclear which was successfully banned years ago by so-called environmentalists.

Wow. That looks like every charging station has a step down transformer and current and voltage regulator. With all that, these charging stations will be a lot more expensive than a simple gas pump!
No, sadly that is a diesel generator. Look at the exhaust stack.

There are not enough batteries to store electricity from wind and solar to power the grid. The grid has to rely on fossil fuels today. The only other source powerful enough to supply the grid is nuclear which was successfully banned years ago by so-called environmentalists.
There are currently 94 nuclear reactors in the United States producing electricity.

There are currently 94 nuclear reactors in the United States producing electricity.
Not enough. For example there are 246 coal-fired power stations in the U.S. and 11,070 power plants using other than solar or wind. Coal ash is more radioactive than any nuclear plant.https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/coal-ash-is-more-radioactive-than-nuclear-waste/

the waste produced by coal plants is actually more radioactive than that generated by their nuclear counterparts. In fact, the fly ash emitted by a power plant—a by-product from burning coal for electricity—carries into the surrounding environment 100 times more radiation than a nuclear power plant producing the same amount of energy.

Last edited:
Not enough
Wait didnt you just say nuclear power was banned? Now you're agreeing with me when I said there are 94 nuclear reactors producing electricity in America. You didnt give one second thought to lying about nuclear power being banned, did you?

The charging station is wired to a diesel generator? You can plainly see the power feed along its base.
Yes the charging station gets it electricity from the diesel generator right behind it.

Forum List

Back