Kansas GOP Senator Roger Marshall: President Biden can't make electric cars viable, so he's raising gas prices

Wait didnt you just say nuclear power was banned? Now you're agreeing with me when I said there are 94 nuclear reactors producing electricity in America. You didnt give one second thought to lying about nuclear power being banned, did you?
Oh give me a break. If nuclear power were not generally banned we'd have thousands of plants not 94. WTF? Y'all are scared of nuclear waste when coal fly ash is much more radioactive.

So something being banned means it's still allowed. Just trying to wrap my head around how you "think".
It is generally NOT allowed. If it were, like I said, ALL our grid would be nuclear. It is much more efficient than solar, wind and much more environmentally sound than fossil fuel. WTF? Do you just like busting balls or something? Are you incapable of discussion?

Yes the charging station gets it electricity from the diesel generator right behind it.

The picture was taken in 2018 by a retired engineer in 2018 to test if charging from diesel was a viable option … to make sure there were charging devices available in remote locations of the outback. It appeared on the website TheDriven.io. In other words, this isnt a real charging station.

The picture was taken in 2018 by a retired engineer in 2018 to test if charging from diesel was a viable option … to make sure there were charging devices available in remote locations of the outback. It appeared on the website TheDriven.io. In other words, this isnt a real charging station.
So there is no sun or wind in the outback?

Ask the guy who was doing the experiment. I bet you've been passing that meme around like it was a real thing, werent you?
So you have no answer. Do you actually try to think things out or just depend on 'fact checkers?' I think you just like to argue.

So you have no answer. Do you actually try to think things out or just depend on 'fact checkers?' I think you just like to argue.
I cant answer why this engineer was experimenting with diesel generators for electric car power stations in the Outback. How am I supposed to know that? I mean thats what you really seemingly want to know, isnt it?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I think the more important question is are you going to continue to be disingenuous and continue passing that picture around as if it's a real thing that exists in the public domain?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's one way of taxing the low and middle class.
Add the inflationary tax on to the American Citizens, and everybody pays.
This right wing bullshit needs to stop. This is no tax on anyone and Biden didn't cause it.

I see the usual liberal LIARS continue to deny Biden's anti fossil fuel policies have any impact on sky high gas prices. Good luck with that at the polls you stupid tards.

The polls open in a year. So what you crazies need to do is STFU and recognize this is a global problem. The rest of the planet is turning from fossil fuels and if we do things like you dumbfucks want, the planet will no longer sustain human life. Buy you dumb ass science denying idiots do not seem to understand this.

Energy in the U.S. comes mostly from fossil fuels. EV's use that electricity. I'm not against EV's I just don't swallow the environmental hype. Musk needs giga quantities of minerals to produce his batteries and it comes at an environmental cost for example.

All of these raw materials, which can be found in various locations around the world, have to be mined, transported and processed into battery cells and other parts. All of the production steps require enormous amounts of water and energy, especially oil and electricity. The production also results in huge amounts of toxic tailings, waste and sewage.

In short, you can't get energy from nothing.

Last edited:
I think the more important question is are you going to continue to be disingenuous and continue passing that picture around as if it's a real thing that exists in the public domain?
No, the important question is why you fool yourself. Most energy in the U.S. comes from fossil fuels. I think that photo is a good depiction it's just that the fossil fuel generator is closer to the charging station. Why do you like to fool yourself?

No, the important question is why you fool yourself. Most energy in the U.S. comes from fossil fuels. I think that photo is a good depiction it's just that the fossil fuel generator is closer to the charging station. Why do you like to fool yourself?
The picture was taken in the Outback in Australia. How is it a good depiction? Oh I get it. All those silly memes you right wingers pass around on facebook....I'm sure you never actually informed people what it really was, did you? And I'm sure nobody thinks it's a real life electric charging station, right?

40% of power generation in the US is nuclear/renewable by the way.

The picture was taken in the Outback in Australia. How is it a good depiction? Oh I get it. All those silly memes you right wingers pass around on facebook....I'm sure you never actually informed people what it really was, did you? And I'm sure nobody thinks it's a real life electric charging station, right?

40% of power generation in the US is nuclear/renewable by the way.
40% isn't most. Musk is destroying land to get his energy. Windmills sequester and destroy land. Solar panels wear out. There is no such thing as 'renewable' ........ It's not a 'right wing' thing it's science. See the first law of thermodynamics. Wait....Are you one of those that believes you can run a motor from a solar panel and then a generator in a closed loop indefinitely? LOL

GOOD POINT. EV car users planning to head to the outback should take a portable solar or wind panel to recharge themselves. Shouldn't take more than three days.... :smoke:
OR maybe just use their own hot air. LOL

Forum List

Back