Kansas taxes

In fact states with some of the highest income taxes are the ones were people are living in tent cities and shitting in the streets
True dat

We don't pay sales tax here in Oregon, but the state income tax is ridiculous. Also, the Communists in control go after small businesses squeezing out every penny they can.

The tax cut Brownback had killed this state ecomomically. Because of that cut, things mandated by the state constitution could not be met. The argument for less or no taxes is dumb. States do have responsibilities to their citizens. Tax cuts on the federal level hurt this country. Conservatives love to arrogantly pontificate, but in general tax cuts are not good and states with no income tax are just as likely to fail as those with taxes. The thing saving Nevada is the tourism industry in Las Vegas and to some extent Reno. Other than that, it would be desolate and dependent on federal assistance to survive. There had to be some incentive to lure people to go live out in the desert.

I live in Kansas and don't mind if the Chiefs/Royals move accoss the river. Kansas City has a bi state tax.

The tax cut Brownback had killed this state ecomomically. Because of that cut, things mandated by the state constitution could not be met. The argument for less or no taxes is dumb. States do have responsibilities to their citizens. Tax cuts on the federal level hurt this country. Conservatives love to arrogantly pontificate, but in general tax cuts are not good and states with no income tax are just as likely to fail as those with taxes. The thing saving Nevada is the tourism industry in Las Vegas and to some extent Reno. Other than that, it would be desolate and dependent on federal assistance to survive. There had to be some incentive to lure people to go live out in the desert.
You don’t even know how a bill becomes a law and you expect us to take you seriously on tax and economic issues?

Stick to posting tic toks about trump and pretending to be black on the internet.

You don’t even know how a bill becomes a law and you expect us to take you seriously on tax and economic issues?

Stick to posting tic toks about trump and pretending to be black on the internet.
If I were you I wouldn't post comments then assume. The fact the legislature is republican gives Republicans the power to override the governors veto. And they have done that several times. So when I say the legislature is Republican, most people who do actually know how bills become law, understands the veto override. But you're an idiot that can look at a picture of a black man and still believe some idiot telling you how that black man is white.

If I were you I wouldn't post comments then assume. The fact the legislature is republican gives Republicans the power to override the governors veto. And they have done that several times. So when I say the legislature is Republican, most people who do actually know how bills become law, understands the veto override. But you're an idiot that can look at a picture of a black man and still believe some idiot telling you how that black man is white.
Republicans have a 2/3 majority in Kansas!?

Pack up the house, honey! Off to Ike land!

Sure a legislature can override a veto, the question is did she veto this? The answer is no, as it was a bipartisan bill that she supports

One would think a native of kanas that keep up with politics would know that

Oh did the Gov veto it???
Don't know, but if she did it will get overriden by the Republican legislature. But after the damage Brownback(REPUBLICAN) caused by his tax cuts, which decreased revenues so dramatically that schools were forced to close early because they ran out of funding, as well as destroying the states economy, this tax hike might just be necessary in order to bring in the revenue the NFL and MLB can bring. They already built a Speedway that has a big time Nascar race as well as others, and separate soccer stadiums for pro mens and womens soccer. So I'm fine with the stadiums.

Don't know, but if she did it will get overriden by the Republican legislature. But after the damage Brownback(REPUBLICAN) caused by his tax cuts, which decreased revenues so dramatically that schools were forced to close early because they ran out of funding, as well as destroying the states economy, this tax hike might just be necessary in order to bring in the revenue the NFL and MLB can bring. They already built a Speedway that has a big time Nascar race as well as others, and separate soccer stadiums for pro mens and womens soccer. So I'm fine with the stadiums.
You’d think a Kansas resident would know what’s going on. You clearly don’t. She supports this bipartisan legislation…

It passed both chambers with overwhelming support, including the Govs

Sure a legislature can override a veto, the question is did she veto this? The answer is no, as it was a bipartisan bill that she supports

One would think a native of kanas that keep up with politics would know that
Thats not the question. You ran your mouth about my inability to understand how a bill was passed. That was after you tried running your mouth about Kansas having a dem governor. It doesn't matter that the governor is Democrat idiot. The state is a trump state and majority Republican. That's what I know as a native of Kansas that keeps up with politics.

Thats not the question. You ran your mouth about my inability to understand how a bill was passed. That was after you tried running your mouth about Kansas having a dem governor. It doesn't matter that the governor is Democrat idiot. The state is a trump state and majority Republican. That's what I know as a native of Kansas that keeps up with politics.

Royal & Chiefs have world class ownersip and both parks have held up well (over 50 yrs). Why would Across the river interest them? Taxes? Or Kansas has $10B lying around to build stadiums? Very few stadiums are built to withstand 50 years like Dodger or KC or sigh….Wrigley.

Last edited:
You’d think a Kansas resident would know what’s going on. You clearly don’t. She supports this bipartisan legislation…

It passed both chambers with overwhelming support, including the Govs
Like I said, this is a trump state that is majority Republican. I also know the damage Brownback caused this state. I know what's going on here better than you. You were the one who said I didn't know how a bill is passed. whch has nothing to do with your latest comment. I stated that if she opposed the bill, it would get overridden. Thats what can happen to bills when there is a clear majority of one party when the governor or president is of the opposite party. The fact that it didn't has no bearing on your assertion of me not nowing how a law is passed.

But you want to troll because that's all your worthless ass can do.

Like I said, this is a trump state that is majority Republican. I also know the damage Brownback caused this state. I know what's going on here better than you. You were the one who said I didn't know how a bill is passed. whch has nothing to do with your latest comment. I stated that if she opposed the bill, it would get overridden. Thats what can happen to bills when there is a clear majority of one party when the governor or president is of the opposite party. The fact that it didn't has no bearing on your assertion of me not nowing how a law is passed.

But you want to troll because that's all your worthless ass can do.
Every State is a Trump state now.

Forum List

Back