Kanye to hold campaign rally in South Carolina

A society in decline will ALWAYS exhibit the same traits...vulgar decadence...and a cavalcade of inept...weak..corrupt leaders.

Cool. This is fascinating, I don't support him for president but it is interesting as hell.

He is ensuring the tramp re-election and he knows what he is doing.
Are you saying blacks shouldn’t be able to vote for someone that represents them? How can an old racist white guy, “Corn Pop” Joe, represent the majority of blacks?

A society in decline will ALWAYS exhibit the same traits...vulgar decadence...and a cavalcade of inept...weak..corrupt leaders.
That you, Mr. Spengler?

Mr Toynbee, here.
So you think we have competent, strong leadership? Do you think a rapper who receives serious consideration (in some circles) for national leadership is indicative of this?
OF COURSE you don't.

That you, Mr. Spengler?

Mr Toynbee, here.
So you think we have competent, strong leadership? Do you think a rapper who receives serious consideration (in some circles) for national leadership is indicative of this?
OF COURSE you don't.
I was just referencing two meta-historians who wrote about the rise and fall of civilizations.

Nothing else was implied.

Cool. This is fascinating, I don't support him for president but it is interesting as hell.

He is ensuring the tramp re-election and he knows what he is doing.
Oh well. This is a democracy if he wants to run then he should run. He got several hundred people to attend, more than Biden has gotten at ANY of his rallies. LOL.

Forum List

Back