Kanye’s Not Alone: Blacks Are Deserting the Dems

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The crazy’s that have taken over the party is driving the sane away.
2BBF8753-C7AE-4ADB-AA90-BDEFDE26FAC1.jpeg

Rasmussen Reports on Twitter

According to Republicans black people think slavery was a happy time. They miss the good all days. Only t@rds believe that nonsense.

I know plenty of black union workers who are thinking about voting against Democrats.

Doesn't matter. If they vote in their home districts, their masters will just change their ballot for them.

word

dimocraps are thieving, lying, dishonest, corrupt scum

According to Republicans black people think slavery was a happy time. They miss the good all days. Only t@rds believe that nonsense.

Stupid shit like this is why they are leaving you.

I know plenty of black union workers who are thinking about voting against Democrats.

Doesn't matter. If they vote in their home districts, their masters will just change their ballot for them.

word

Right on cue --

Armostrong-bust.jpg

Alan Gordon, 48, and Anne Armstrong, 58, - who are running for Rhode Island attorney general and governor, respectively - were arrested for having 48 pounds of marijuana, police said. (Rhode Island State Police)

word

Right on cue --

Armostrong-bust.jpg

Alan Gordon, 48, and Anne Armstrong, 58, - who are running for Rhode Island attorney general and governor, respectively - were arrested for having 48 pounds of marijuana, police said. (Rhode Island State Police)
What a couple of circus freaks.....

Hopefully some blacks are realizing that white liberals see them as helpless objects of pity, not responsible adult equals. From the very mouths of my PC leftist relatives themselves: I've asked them why they keep making excuses for black violent crime and I kid you not, they say, "the blacks are still victims of soooo much oppression and they need understanding, not criticism."

So I ask them the questions they can't answer that gets ALL liberals pissed off, insane and screaming insults at me: "Name me one black-majority nation on this planet in which blacks have a better life than they do in the United States. Name me one other white majority nation in history that elected a black leader. And name me one legal right I have in America that black crybabies don't have."

no we don't, in fact our party got them out of slavery and jim crow......you're welcome.
And we are now the torch bearers for due process and civil liberties.......

you commies are a joke and people are waking up...slowly but surely........

Forum List

Back