Kathy Griffin: Vote Democrat if you don’t want Civil War. Vote Republican if you do.

The fact is, when Republicans are in office, they nominate a right leaning person to important positions and then that person in turn hires people with the same persuasion to work under them. And, Democrats do the very same.

For appointed positions, yes. For civil service, no. It helps if you know what the fuck you're talking about, which you clearly don't.

For appointed positions, yes. For civil service, no. It helps if you know what the fuck you're talking about, which you clearly don't.
What the hell is civil service? Isn't that where someone of one political persuasion hires people to work under them?

The dude from Charlottesville wasnt a U.S. president giving a speech on live tv. Its literally the leader of your party saying this. Not to mention the fact that he is saying the same things that all of you dems say here every day.

Are you retarded?

I'm no democrat and most definitely not a Biden supporter.

You should really smarten the fuck up...

Why, because more Democrats are able to pass the bar exam than Republicans?
Not all of us have much (if any) respect for Attorneys or other members of the zlegsl System. In fact some of us have nothing but disdain for the entire system and everyone connected to it.

Are you retarded?

I'm no democrat and most definitely not a Biden supporter.

You should really smarten the fuck up...
Oh sorry, you are just so insignificant around here that i had no idea who you even were. :dunno:

What the hell is civil service? Isn't that where someone of one political persuasion hires people to work under them?

If you have to ask, then maybe you should stop commenting. You have no idea how people in the federal workforce are hired.

Maybe a nice big cup of shut the fuck up would taste good right about now.

Not all of us have much (if any) respect for Attorneys or other members of the zlegsl System. In fact some of us have nothing but disdain for the entire system and everyone connected to it.

Because you don't have the IQ to appreciate what they do.

If someone falsely accuses you of sexual harassment are you going to defend yourself or are you going to hire an attorney?

Because you don't have the IQ to appreciate what they do
I understand all too well what they do… Not what they SHOULD be doing.
If someone falsely accuses you of sexual harassment are you going to defend yourself or are you going to hire an attorney?
Neither. I would simply go silent. I would not make a statement. I would not present a defense. I would not allow a defense to be presented for me.

I understand all too well what they do… Not what they SHOULD be doing.

Neither. I would simply go silent. I would not make a statement. I would not present a defense. I would not allow a defense to be presented for me.

You're a fucking moron. Full stop.

Forum List

Back