Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watch Live: At Least 2 More Women Set To Accuse Kavanaugh To Stop Critical Vote
Last Tuesday, the 19th of September, Alex Jones predicted that at least two more women will be rolled out by the Democrats to destroy Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. With the second accuser Deborah Ramirez appearing on cue, Jones explains how he predicted it and what that means for the future of the Supreme Court.
OMG more paid off jackasses trying to sink this guy just like Trump , and of course we make next years news today and those who have no idea wtf is going on in reality just can't figure out the political games of LIE, CHEAT, STEAL and we might as well add set people up, and pay them off in order to make false claims.

Hey if you are a Republican just get your democratic kk...uuunts out there to lie and scream rape.

AND ALEX ISN'T NOT OFTEN WRONG..

and since most jerk offs will fail to click hte provided link

View attachment 218142
BREAKING: Second Kavanaugh Accuser is a ‘Never Trumper’

Well obviously, the Dems don't think they have enough in Maragaret Blasey Chjrissy Ford. For now on, anytime you want to stop a GOP nominee, just role out the trolls. They hate Trump so much they're probably doing it for free. This Ford nonsense was just enough to get the 1 or 2 week delay they needed to roll out a few more skanks. So what the GOP has to do is clear now. The Left will call for even more time now to vet these other women and let them be heard. Then as October rolls on, yet more women, more unfounded charges, more delays.

Let's review the history of similar events:

Anita Hill: turned out to be totally baseless. Lying tramp.

Herman Cain: there was no truth behind it. More lying skanks, but the damage was done and Herman folded.

Here we go with Kavanaugh. What Grassley needs to do is what every government agency does: set firm deadlines and stick to them. Folks have had a long time to come forward and present evidence. The FBI never found a single woman complaining of such stuff in any of their six background checks! Thursday is the deadline. Facts, proof, and evidence are all that matter, not baseless allegation. Review the evidence presented this Thursday and make your decision to confirm Kavanaugh.

Kavanaugh is one of the most level headed on RvW of the group, I doubt he would vote against it. 2/3 of the rest are 100% assured to do so.
Respect your opinions and posts but imo trump would never have picked him if he was pro R v W

Trump is not anti-abortion, he only "changed" his stance when he decided to run for POTUS as a Repub. Trump does not have any desire to see RvW over turned, hell he might have chosen him for that very reason.

Trump says a lot of things, most of which are not true. He says what people want to hear, that way they cheer for him even more. I am surprised you have not figured that out about him

I have stated for a VERY LONG time, Trump is a liar. We actually agree on that.

A liar cannot be trusted, period.

so then you probably dont trust any politicians then....right?...

The Fucking LEFTARDS have nothing so they are making every accusation they can no matter how frivolous...

It is all about getting coward republicans to either pull the nomination or postpone it till after November...when they think they have a chance at winning the Senate where they will then refuse to confirm anyone at all....... This is a moment of truth for the republicans....they need to step up and take the votes, put him on the court......if they don't, a lot of Republicans will not vote for them....they can watch the democrats block republican nominees from home on election day...why bother voting when you know the republicans will just give in to the democrats on every issue.

The republicans need to vote and put him on the court. Then, we need to vote in every republican we can, because the democrats have shown they will now do anything to keep power....this is just the beginning.....

Of course you read the parts of the articles where she admits she was very drunk at the party and there significant gaps in her memory of the events and much like with Fords allegations many of the people there say it didn't happen have no recollection of it or heard about it second hand.

She actually states she didn't see Kavanaugh do anything....she says that in her drunken state she heard someone else yell his name...... it is time to take the vote and put him on the court...

And yet no other women have come forward thus far in this very high profile story.
Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer's report on another Kavanaugh victim has published

....For Ramirez, the sudden attention has been unwelcome, and prompted difficult choices. She was at first hesitant to speak publicly, partly because her memories contained gaps because she had been drinking at the time of the alleged incident. In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty. After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said.....

Yeah. The Dems have managed to dredge up another drunk with a poor memory who, on reflection and consultation with lawyers has suddenly succumbed to their direction and decided the faulty memories she doubted are now good enough to throw into the ‘block Kav appointment’ ring.

I guess you're going to pretend this is credible too, huh?

Last edited:
Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,' ” she said.
Haha I am loving this. I really hope the confirmation fails. I love seeing the GOP fail.

So you love seeing someone's life destroyed by unprovable allegations from 30 plus years ago. What a disgusting piece of shit masquerading as a human being that makes you.
Lol how would this ruin his life? Don’t you realize how much of a drama queen you sound like by claiming this? The man can still practice law either way.

The man will forever be branded as a sexual assaulter, that will not go away, it will follow him for the rest of his life. He has two young daughters that are undoubtedly hearing from their school mates all sort of things about their father...all so you you fucking partisan hacks can have what you see as a victory, but which is anything but.

You are just a piece of shit, that is all there is to it
Lol well gee for all you know, the allegations are true so the women did the right thing. Life will go on for this dude. Years from now no one will care these allegations surfaced.
We all know they are false, including you. We will care about this charade for the next 100 years, at least. Republicans will never hold such hearings again.

Kavanaugh is one of the most level headed on RvW of the group, I doubt he would vote against it. 2/3 of the rest are 100% assured to do so.
Respect your opinions and posts but imo trump would never have picked him if he was pro R v W

Trump is not anti-abortion, he only "changed" his stance when he decided to run for POTUS as a Repub. Trump does not have any desire to see RvW over turned, hell he might have chosen him for that very reason.

Trump says a lot of things, most of which are not true. He says what people want to hear, that way they cheer for him even more. I am surprised you have not figured that out about him

Moron, all politicians are liars...... obama was the most damaging liar compared to Trump......

Its not looking too good for Kavanaugh folks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Avenatti claims client has 'credible information' on Kavanaugh, ex-classmate

Michael Avenatti, the lawyer representing adult-film actress Stormy Daniels, announced Sunday that he is representing a client with “credible information” regarding Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and his former classmate, Mark Judge.

“I represent a woman with credible information regarding Judge Kavanaugh and Mark Judge,” Avenatti said on Twitter. “We will be demanding the opportunity to present testimony to the committee and will likewise be demanding that Judge and others be subpoenaed to testify.”

“The nomination must be withdrawn,” he added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the 'so called' third woman.

Judge Kavanaugh:

Lock your doors! Here is the face of a violent, woman-hating rapist. Public Enemy Number One:

Judge_Brett_Kavanaugh.jpg

Let it happen! This evil shit will explode back into their smarmy faces!

The don't stop at anything. How these losers can get up there and lie through their teeth is beyond me.... Oh wait they are unemotional punta's . Desensitized pos losers after all they will abort a human life twenty times in one month if they had to.
Are you watching Mark Levin? He is showing those memos that Leahy was whining about being stolen! :)

No but I was just listening to Jack P. making interesting comments about ANTIFA and the bs they're going to try and pull on KAVANAUGH.

Jack Posobiec on Twitter

upload_2018-9-23_19-34-2.png

Watch Live: At Least 2 More Women Set To Accuse Kavanaugh To Stop Critical Vote
Last Tuesday, the 19th of September, Alex Jones predicted that at least two more women will be rolled out by the Democrats to destroy Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. With the second accuser Deborah Ramirez appearing on cue, Jones explains how he predicted it and what that means for the future of the Supreme Court.
OMG more paid off jackasses trying to sink this guy just like Trump , and of course we make next years news today and those who have no idea wtf is going on in reality just can't figure out the political games of LIE, CHEAT, STEAL and we might as well add set people up, and pay them off in order to make false claims.

Hey if you are a Republican just get your democratic kk...uuunts out there to lie and scream rape.

AND ALEX ISN'T NOT OFTEN WRONG..

and since most jerk offs will fail to click hte provided link

View attachment 218142
BREAKING: Second Kavanaugh Accuser is a ‘Never Trumper’

Well obviously, the Dems don't think they have enough in Maragaret Blasey Chjrissy Ford. For now on, anytime you want to stop a GOP nominee, just role out the trolls. They hate Trump so much they're probably doing it for free. This Ford nonsense was just enough to get the 1 or 2 week delay they needed to roll out a few more skanks. So what the GOP has to do is clear now. The Left will call for even more time now to vet these other women and let them be heard. Then as October rolls on, yet more women, more unfounded charges, more delays.

Let's review the history of similar events:

Anita Hill: turned out to be totally baseless. Lying tramp.

Herman Cain: there was no truth behind it. More lying skanks, but the damage was done and Herman folded.

Here we go with Kavanaugh. What Grassley needs to do is what every government agency does: set firm deadlines and stick to them. Folks have had a long time to come forward and present evidence. The FBI never found a single woman complaining of such stuff in any of their six background checks! Thursday is the deadline. Facts, proof, and evidence are all that matter, not baseless allegation. Review the evidence presented this Thursday and make your decision to confirm Kavanaugh.

LMAO you could be right on the " free " statement, they probably would do it for free because the hate runs soul deep. Oh wait they don't have souls. Well you get my point haha.

Moron, all politicians are liars...... obama was the most damaging liar compared to Trump......

LOL Guess you're a very very fine man like Cohen and Manafort

Powerline always has good insights one what the leftwing vermin are up to:

I Told You So

I’ve been saying all week that you could expect another late hit on Brett Kavanaugh over the weekend, and right on schedule, we have the New Yorker story, which, as Paul and Scott have already noted, is pretty thin gruel. But it was absolutely necessary for the left to come up with a story like this, for several reasons.

First, one thing that is true in virtually all cases of sexual predation (think Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein) is that there is a pattern of behavior, and usually several other women stepping forward. This trait was conspicuously absent until now. We know that the media—and no doubt large portions of the Democratic establishment—have been trolling feverishly to find another woman with a story. This is the best they can do—a hazy, indirect, recovered memory?

Second, even a story as thin as this—even if it falls apart upon further scrutiny—reinforces a subtle aspect of the leftist narrative against Kavanaugh, which repeats the argument made against the wholly innocent Duke lacrosse players a decade ago—namely, that Kavanaugh, as a product of Georgetown Prep and Yale, is a product of “privilege,” which for the collective-guilt left these days means you must atone for the sins of your class. (Recall that something like 80 Duke faculty members signed a declaration attesting to the guilt of the lacrosse team based wholly on this ideological ground.) I’d love to be able to do a confidential survey of Georgetown Prep (and Holton Arms, Dr. Ford’s perp school) about how they feel about the left’s sweeping attack on the supposedly reprobate “culture” of their schools. Alumni of those schools can’t be thrilled at being dragged into the mud in this way. (I note that some lefties are mocking Kavanaugh as some kind of nerd for having his calendar from 1982. Well it turns out I have one too, though I don’t know where it is at the moment—likely in a storage box in the garage. Back in 1982 I was a serious runner—tow marathons and two triathlons that year plus a lot of road races—and my wall calendar is where I made my daily notations of my distance and training schemes, as well as travel and even movies I went to. I’ll confess to being a nerd.)

Third, I think this entire late gambit has been one huge bluff by the Democrats, intending to intimidate Republicans into dropping Kavanaugh. I don’t think Dr. Ford has any intention of testifying before the Judiciary Committee this week, and I expect come Wednesday we’ll get a self-serving announcement attacking Chairman Grassley and the Senate Republicans for “bullying” and creating a “hostile environment” in which Dr. Ford cannot “safely” tell her story. At that point, Grassley should call for an immediate committee vote to proceed with the nomination. This latest story in just another attempt to keep the intimidation fires alive. Fine: I say let’s call the bluff and request that Deborah Ramirez, the source of the new allegation, present herself for sworn testimony before the committee.

This thread will be locked out soon as there already is one. As it turns out, several people at so-called party said that what she claims never happened. Also, by her own admission, she was so drunk she fell to the ground, and said there were "time lapses" when the supposed incident took place.

Nice try though.

Forum List

Back