Keep a Word Delete a Word 2.0

You guys have to stop messing up the game. Go in order. Thanks. :)

Plymouth Plantation.
I has become difficult because so many are posting within seconds of each other as you can see above......I BLAME DONALD TRUMP........LOL

You do it all the time though. You can't just reply to whatever post is in the thread. You have to at least try to go in order. Otherwise, there is no point to the game.

spoken message
Urgent Message

Go in order please. That is how the game is played.

I am trying!!! I will just let you guys do it.

I wasn't talking to you, Kat. You are playing right. It's the dumb guys that don't get it.
We have had no problem for years.....what by the way was all that Plymouth Plantation about?...AGAIN I BLAME DONALD DUCK

spoken message
Urgent Message

I wasn't talking to you, Kat. You are playing right. It's the dumb guys that don't get it.
We have had no problem for years........AGAIN I BLAME DONALD DUCK

Okay, well this isn't a political thread. This is usually where we go to escape that circus.

Urgent Message

Okay, well this isn't a political thread. This is usually where we go to escape that circus.

Exactly. The damn politics do not belong here, and I am tired of it. I love the games...very relaxing.

Exactly. The damn politics do not belong here, and I am tired of it. I love the games...very relaxing.
I thought the Trump comment was funny..VERY FUNNY.........INDEED,Not Politics at all,just taking the piss out of a Fool

I thought the Trump comment was funny..VERY FUNNY.........

Not really. Not very creative, hate to say. :)

That's what you get for thinking. :lol:

Please let's get this going and do it correctly. :)

Not really. Not very creative, hate to say. :)
neither is Trump

That's what you get for thinking. :lol:

Please let's get this going and do it correctly. :)

Your last one was "not now."

Happening now.

Forum List

Back