Keep a Word Delete a Word 2.0

Mediterranean sea :)

(where I will be in 13 days)

2135.jpg

I love the Med Esme,where you going???? you must do the Greek Islands,the water is just like your pic and a gentle breeze over an azure sea and sky is a dream.

I'm Green with Envy.....send us all some pics......but Enjoy the Trip most of all ..steve:D

Mediterranean sea :)

(where I will be in 13 days)

2135.jpg

I love the Med Esme,where you going???? you must do the Greek Islands,the water is just like your pic and a gentle breeze over an azure sea and sky is a dream.

I'm Green with Envy.....send us all some pics......but Enjoy the Trip most of all ..steve:D

I've been to the Mediterranean many times. I used to live in that area--on the Aegean Sea. I've been to many Greek islands, some more than once. I have my plans; don't need any advice. I'm going some place I've been before a few times. Thanks anyway. I've been to most of the Mediterranean countries: Spain, Portugal, France, Monaco, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Egypt, Tunisia, & Morocco, many of them for long periods of time or repeated visits. I spent two months last year in Portugal and the year before two months in Italy, but I've been to Italy several times and was in Portugal once before last year.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back