Keep your Doctor outta my gun cabinet

Doctors do not have first amendment rights; they renounce them with the Hippocratic Oath.

Doctors have no right to ask you about your guns, just as you have a right not to answer or lie to him.

even if they ask, and you answer, they would be violating their Oath to repeat it.

"Whatever, in connection with my professional practice or not, in connection with it, I see or hear, in the life of men, which ought not to be spoken of abroad, I will not divulge, as reckoning that all such should be kept secret."

Pogo, it didn't have to originate with them for them to implement the ideology.
It doesn't mean to keep nicking away at a person till they die, it is the ridding of one enemy then the next, then the next. Another way that shows the intent of a thousand cuts for Muslims:
First comes Saturday, then comes Sunday. Saturday being the Jewish day of worship, and then Sunday... the Christian's.

I'm afraid it does mean just that.
I just proved to you that it's a Chinese execution method that goes back over a thousand years as such. And it has nothing to do with any religion -- in China or anywhere else.

Historical fact is not negotiable. See my sigline. ↓
So according to YOU one can not ascribe to anyone else a method first used by X? I will remember that the next time you do so.

You do that. You'll need to live to be a thousand, at least.

Nobody's entitled to make up their own history.

No one is making up history.
Taking scalps is a practice that originated with the Europeans.
Even though the Native Americans practiced it, they didn't invent it. It's origin was of little concern to Custer.

The Muslims don't use the thousand cut ideology for execution. Beheading is relatively quick.
They use it from a philosophical strategy, to identify their enemies by rank. First comes Saturday, (one cut) then comes Sunday, (second cut).

Obama is using it to control gun ownership:
Vets=cut 1
Seniors=cut 2
The "non" healthy=cut 3
until the right to bear arms is dead.

I never brought up "taking scalps". At all. I posted about lingchi, which was Chinese --- not "Muslim" and not religious. Nor is it an "ideology" -- it's a brutal execution method, like drawing and quartering is. That's got nothing to do with "Muslims" either.

What exactly is the point of trying to hawk bigot religion myths in a thread about guns and doctors?
Easily disproved myths I might add...

It doesn't mean to keep nicking away at a person till they die, it is the ridding of one enemy then the next, then the next. Another way that shows the intent of a thousand cuts for Muslims:
First comes Saturday, then comes Sunday. Saturday being the Jewish day of worship, and then Sunday... the Christian's.

I just proved to you that it's a Chinese execution method that goes back over a thousand years as such. And it has nothing to do with any religion -- in China or anywhere else.

So according to YOU one can not ascribe to anyone else a method first used by X? I will remember that the next time you do so.

So no one else has EVER ascribed to a foreign group the behavior of another group, ever? If you believe that I have some bottom land to sell you, just don't ask what it is on the bottom of.

So no one else has EVER ascribed to a foreign group the behavior of another group, ever? If you believe that I have some bottom land to sell you, just don't ask what it is on the bottom of.

That doesn't make a damn lick of sense.

Look, any human established practice has some kind of origin. The poster made one up out of thin air, which I refuted with the real one.

That's all there is to it.

Look, any human established practice has some kind of origin. The poster made one up out of thin air, which I refuted with the real one.

No you did not, HE NEVER said that he was talking about killing people. He was talking about the practice they use to win in politics and propaganda. He even clarified it for you and you still go on as if he was talking about how they kill people. Dumb ass.

No you did not, HE NEVER said that he was talking about killing people. He was talking about the practice they use to win in politics and propaganda. He even clarified it for you and you still go on as if he was talking about how they kill people. Dumb ass.

I don't know what the fuck you're even talking about at this point. Who's "he"?

The poster tried to tell us, "It doesn't mean to keep nicking away at a person till they die, it is the ridding of one enemy then the next, then the next." She also called it a "well known Muslim creed".

Which is bullshit -- it DOES mean to keep nicking away etc. It's a Chinese execution method dating to the 10th century. It's documented. Has nothing to do with "Muslims" and nothing to do with "religion" at all. Nor does it have to do with wars or battle. Nor is it a "creed".

The poster tried to tell us, "It doesn't mean to keep nicking away at a person till they die, it is the ridding of one enemy then the next, then the next." She also called it a "well known Muslim creed".

Which is bullshit -- it DOES mean to keep nicking away etc. It's a Chinese execution method dating to the 10th century. It's documented. Has nothing to do with "Muslims" and nothing to do with "religion" at all. Nor does it have to do with wars or battle. Nor is it a "creed".
You are an IDIOT, they did not mean it literally as a killing method nor did they claim it originated with Muslims just that they used the concept in regards their operations. You relaize of course part of that is the flooding of foreign Countries with Muslim adherents and when a certain percentage of the new Country has reached Muslim numbers they start agitating for sharia law and Muslim enclaves ruled by Muslims. MORON.

You are an IDIOT, they did not mean it literally as a killing method nor did they claim it originated with Muslims just that they used the concept in regards their operations. You relaize of course part of that is the flooding of foreign Countries with Muslim adherents and when a certain percentage of the new Country has reached Muslim numbers they start agitating for sharia law and Muslim enclaves ruled by Muslims. MORON.

Froth at the mouth all you like but describing a defunct Chinese social practice used for executions as a "Muslim creed".... IS claiming exactly that.

Because in fact it isn't "Muslim", it isn't part of a "religion", and it isn't even a "creed". And it's clearly got nothing to do with battles or laws or "enclaves" or "Sharia". In China or anywhere else.

Is the guillotine a French "creed"? Is burning at the stake or drawing and quartering a European "creed"?
Is hanging part of some "religion"?

Froth at the mouth all you like but describing a defunct Chinese social practice used for executions as a "Muslim creed".... IS claiming exactly that.

Because in fact it isn't "Muslim", it isn't part of a "religion", and it isn't even a "creed". And it's clearly got nothing to do with battles or laws or "enclaves" or "Sharia". In China or anywhere else.

Is the guillotine a French "creed"? Is burning at the stake or drawing and quartering a European "creed"?
Is hanging part of some "religion"?
Are you 5? Are you incapable of understanding when someone references something else to compare it to that? Good God you are a fucking MORON.

Forum List

Back