Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

We need to license people who write books, use computers or use the internet…..just in case they might use their 1st Amendment rights to commit a crime…...

Only if their intended purpose is to kill.

So you think that the only purpose of shooting a projectile is to "kill." You are one ... sick ... fuck ...

Yeah, I'm sure guns were only invented for target practice. Speaking of sickness...

So when does your plan start working?

So let me tell you about Kalamazoo (my home town, hence "kaz"). You go outside the city of Kalamazoo and try that shit and you're a dead man. But everyone knows you can't take guns into Kalamazoo, liberal college town. So where does the guy go? Where there are no guns!

So he goes around shooting people and no one shoots back. Just like Sandy Hook, Columbine, Aurora, the Washington Navy Yard, Virginia Tech ...

Does at some point it dawn on you morons to notice a pattern? Gun free zone, more victims?
The assumption here is that had the father and son walking out the Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Kalamazoo yesterday been carrying the same sort of of semi-automatic pistols as the guy who killed them both in his random spree murder, they would have instantly dropped to the ground, drawn their weapons and returned devastating, heroic fire that would have ended the crime spree.

This is beyond stupid, which is probably why the gentleman posting his drivel calls those who disagree with him "you morons." It is something that even ten-year-olds understand happens only on TV. The pathetic grownups who put out these fantasies to justify their insane interpretation of the Second Amendment are co-dependent with the criminals and psychos who take the lives of thousands of innocent Americans every year. We, the People, who let these deluded gun fetishists get away with such murderous nonsense have our own share of responsibility as well.

People who carry guns for self defense are more aware of their surroundings, and what to do if they are shot at.....people who do not own guns and do not get self defense lessons don't know what to do.......

So just knowing how to use a gun gives you a huge advantage over people who never own or carry guns.....the first thing you are taught is to take cover...and you learn that guns are not death rays and you learn exactly what their limitations are...and what they sound like...so when you hear the shots being fired, you catch on more quickly and that might just save your life....

twit.

So you think that the only purpose of shooting a projectile is to "kill." You are one ... sick ... fuck ...

Yeah, I'm sure guns were only invented for target practice. Speaking of sickness...

So let me tell you about Kalamazoo (my home town, hence "kaz"). You go outside the city of Kalamazoo and try that shit and you're a dead man. But everyone knows you can't take guns into Kalamazoo, liberal college town. So where does the guy go? Where there are no guns!

So he goes around shooting people and no one shoots back. Just like Sandy Hook, Columbine, Aurora, the Washington Navy Yard, Virginia Tech ...

Does at some point it dawn on you morons to notice a pattern? Gun free zone, more victims?
The assumption here is that had the father and son walking out the Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Kalamazoo yesterday been carrying the same sort of of semi-automatic pistols as the guy who killed them both in his random spree murder, they would have instantly dropped to the ground, drawn their weapons and returned devastating, heroic fire that would have ended the crime spree.

This is beyond stupid, which is probably why the gentleman posting his drivel calls those who disagree with him "you morons." It is something that even ten-year-olds understand happens only on TV. The pathetic grownups who put out these fantasies to justify their insane interpretation of the Second Amendment are co-dependent with the criminals and psychos who take the lives of thousands of innocent Americans every year. We, the People, who let these deluded gun fetishists get away with such murderous nonsense have our own share of responsibility as well.

People who carry guns for self defense are more aware of their surroundings, and what to do if they are shot at.....people who do not own guns and do not get self defense lessons don't know what to do.......

So just knowing how to use a gun gives you a huge advantage over people who never own or carry guns.....the first thing you are taught is to take cover...and you learn that guns are not death rays and you learn exactly what their limitations are...and what they sound like...so when you hear the shots being fired, you catch on more quickly and that might just save your life....

twit.

Fishlore pictures Rambo. We're definitely safer with him not carrying a gun, I'll give him that

So when does it dawn on foolish idiot-morons like you that with all the guns we carry in this country and the murder rate we have, unlike other industrialized nations; we have to many fucking guns.

We need to license people who write books, use computers or use the internet…..just in case they might use their 1st Amendment rights to commit a crime…...

So when does it dawn on foolish idiot-morons like you that with all the guns we carry in this country and the murder rate we have, unlike other industrialized nations; we have to many fucking guns

So when does it down on foolish idiot-morons like you that the problem isn't the number of guns in honest citizens hands, it's the ones in criminals's hands and all your laws do is ensure the criminals meet less resistance when they commit crimes?

=====

Guns on TV.

Yeah you gotta love it when the criminals jump in a car and take off and the luscious female detective runs into the street and fires her snub nose 38 at the car traveling 100 mph two blocks away and hits the driver or one of the rear tires and JUSTICE TRIUMPS AGAIN.

I missed that one. What show was it on?

The assumption here is that had the father and son walking out the Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Kalamazoo yesterday been carrying the same sort of of semi-automatic pistols as the guy who killed them both in his random spree murder, they would have instantly dropped to the ground, drawn their weapons and returned devastating, heroic fire that would have ended the crime spree

There is no such assumption, you're a fucking idiot. The idea here is that had the general law abiding population been allowed to better defend themselves, it would have been a lot more dangerous for the guy to kill as many people as he did. your strawman is just retarded. You're the 10 year old
You don't win any points calling me "a fucking idiot" even among people who think that having insecure little fellows like Jason Dalton and you wandering around with their silly big boy guns on display are somehow making America safer. I wonder if you have ever shot anyone deliberately. I have, and I was paid to do it too.

You made a correlation. That was a correlation

So when does it dawn on foolish idiot-morons like you that with all the guns we carry in this country and the murder rate we have, unlike other industrialized nations; we have to many fucking guns

So when does it down on foolish idiot-morons like you that the problem isn't the number of guns in honest citizens hands, it's the ones in criminals's hands and all your laws do is ensure the criminals meet less resistance when they commit crimes?

You don't win any points calling me "a fucking idiot" even among people who think that having insecure little fellows like Jason Dalton and you wandering around with their silly big boy guns on display are somehow making America safer.

When you say things like this:

The assumption here is that had the father and son walking out the Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Kalamazoo yesterday been carrying the same sort of of semi-automatic pistols as the guy who killed them both in his random spree murder, they would have instantly dropped to the ground, drawn their weapons and returned devastating, heroic fire that would have ended the crime spree

You are a fucking idiot. No one thinks that except apparently you. You're being a pompous ass and characterizing our position so you can look down your snooty nose at people. If you want to have a real discussion, cut the crap

I wonder if you have ever shot anyone deliberately. I have, and I was paid to do it too.

Of course, every liberal in gun discussions is a gun owner. And you just proved with your asinine characterization of gun owners that you're a L-I-A-R. Any actual gun owner would know that.

And like you,no, I have never shot anyone. And unlike you I'm very happy about that. I've never shot a gun in anger at all and hope not to. But I don't have sick Rambo fantasies like you do

You made a correlation. That was a correlation

Whatever you say. If you ever want to make a coherent point you know where to find me

On the OP's logic, there should be no laws against speeding, drunk driving, pedophilia, torture and terrorism because those laws don't prevent 100% of the crimes they are seeking to address.

If having tighter background checks prevents 1 mentally disabled gun-nut from shooting up a school, the law is worth it, especially if it doesn't limit the rights of law abiding people who are not mentally ill.

(Help. The OP represents the collective intellect of those who are nominating the next president. This is the same group of people who gave us Bush 43 and the irreversible destabilization of the Middle East, and the destruction of the housing and financial markets, and the largest, most secretive surveillance bureaucracy this side of the Soviet Union. God help us.)

On the OP's logic, there should be no laws against speeding, drunk driving, pedophilia, torture and terrorism because those laws don't prevent 100% of the crimes they are seeking to address

That's just stupid. My point was that all gun laws do is keep them from law abiding citizens making law abiding citizens unable to defend themselves from criminals with guns. Criminals don't follow the laws, law abiding citizens do. In what possible way does that have anything to do with any of the other things you mentioned?

If having tighter background checks prevents 1 mentally disabled gun-nut from shooting up a school, the law is worth it

The standard you set for yourself. It doesn't matter how many people die from a law as long as it saves one person!!!!

especially if it doesn't limit the rights of law abiding people who are not mentally ill
It does. Do you really need a list of the shootings in gun free zones AGAIN at this point?

(Help. The OP represents the collective intellect of those who are nominating the next president. This is the same group of people who gave us Bush 43 and the irreversible destabilization of the Middle East, and the destruction of the housing and financial markets, and the largest, most secretive surveillance bureaucracy this side of the Soviet Union. God help us.)
Dick sucker. BTW, I didn't vote for W, I opposed the Iraq invasion and nation building in Afghanistan, I opposed the government pressure to lend to sub prime and I'm against government spying on people without warrants.

this isn't your day, is it genius?

You don't win any points calling me "a fucking idiot" even among people who think that having insecure little fellows like Jason Dalton and you wandering around with their silly big boy guns on display are somehow making America safer.

You are a fucking idiot. No one thinks that except apparently you. You're being a pompous ass and characterizing our position so you can look down your snooty nose at people. If you want to have a real discussion, cut the crap

I wonder if you have ever shot anyone deliberately. I have, and I was paid to do it too.

Of course, every liberal in gun discussions is a gun owner. And you just proved with your asinine characterization of gun owners that you're a L-I-A-R. Any actual gun owner would know that.

And like you,no, I have never shot anyone. And unlike you I'm very happy about that. I've never shot a gun in anger at all and hope not to. But I don't have sick Rambo fantasies like you do
Well, amigo, you need to read a bit more carefully. I didn't say I was a gun owner, (although I am) I said I had shot somewone deliberately and had been paid for it. In fact, I shot several people and had quite a few more probables. Judging from your infantile world view, this all probably happened before you were born. I'll give you another clue and see if you can figure out what I am speaking about. The guy who paid me to shoot is named Uncle Sam.

Think about it because shooting someone under any circumstances is an experience one does not soon forget. You feel unrestrained to mouth off about the wonder-working powers of people trap

You need to read a bit more closely and think a bit harder. I didn't say I was a gun owner (although I am) I said I had shot someone deliberately and been paid for it. I guess from your inability to catch the reference that you are too young to grasp my what I am alluding to. Here's a hint: the guy who paid me is called Uncle Sam.

You have never shot anyone by your own admission, yet you feel qualified to discuss the beneficial effect of arming everyone at the mall in order to prevent crime. Shooting someone not by accident is something you seldom forget. Being in a group of people all of whom are shooting at people in another group also sticks in the memory. The idea of untrained gun virgins like you, not to mention your little sister and her grandmother, strapping on semi-automatic handguns in order to make their trip to Arby's safer is the stupidest, funniest post on this thread. Congratulations!

Well, amigo, you need to read a bit more carefully. I didn't say I was a gun owner, (although I am) I said I had shot somewone deliberately and had been paid for it. In fact, I shot several people and had quite a few more probables. Judging from your infantile world view, this all probably happened before you were born. I'll give you another clue and see if you can figure out what I am speaking about. The guy who paid me to shoot is named Uncle Sam.

Think about it because shooting someone under any circumstances is an experience one does not soon forget. You feel unrestrained to mouth off about the wonder-working powers of people trap

You need to read a bit more closely and think a bit harder. I didn't say I was a gun owner (although I am) I said I had shot someone deliberately and been paid for it. I guess from your inability to catch the reference that you are too young to grasp my what I am alluding to. Here's a hint: the guy who paid me is called Uncle Sam.

You have never shot anyone by your own admission, yet you feel qualified to discuss the beneficial effect of arming everyone at the mall in order to prevent crime. Shooting someone not by accident is something you seldom forget. Being in a group of people all of whom are shooting at people in another group also sticks in the memory. The idea of untrained gun virgins like you, not to mention your little sister and her grandmother, strapping on semi-automatic handguns in order to make their trip to Arby's safer is the stupidest, funniest post on this thread. Congratulations!

I like how you acknowledge I realized correctly you were claiming to be a gun owner and yet you call me stupid even though I was right. Classic. And I said you're actually not one, BTW.

And no one who thinks gun owners think this:

"The assumption here is that had the father and son walking out the Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Kalamazoo yesterday been carrying the same sort of of semi-automatic pistols as the guy who killed them both in his random spree murder, they would have instantly dropped to the ground, drawn their weapons and returned devastating, heroic fire that would have ended the crime spree"

is an actual gun owner. So you own guns, so you know how sick gun owners are, but not you, you're sane, but you know how gun owners are because you are one.

Liberals are awful liars, you need to just give it up

How do gun laws keep guns from the law abiding ? That doesn't make sense . If they are law abiding they will then get thier gun.

11401128_571526252990406_9160424977274485851_n.jpg

You were a soldier. We get it. People wanted to shoot you, so you shot them first. Congratulations. We're not talking about war here. We're talking about assholes with knives that want to cut your heart out and take your property. I carry a gun, thank you, so I still have my heart and my property. Thankfully once the gentlemen saw that they were.... let's say, out gunned, they both decided to abandon their plan and became quite compliant. No. I've never taken a life, but on 2 occasions, I was under a second from being forced to.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
How do gun laws keep guns from the law abiding ? That doesn't make sense . If they are law abiding they will then get thier gun.

Having a gun at home in your safe isn't having a gun. Why is it that shooter after shooter goes to a gun free zone? We're referring to all those restrictions, not just the technical aspect of whether you are allowed to own a gun or not

Having a gun at home in your safe isn't having a gun. Why is it that shooter after shooter goes to a gun free zone? We're referring to all those restrictions, not just the technical aspect of whether you are allowed to own a gun or not

Was that über shooter in a gun free zone ? Most shootings are out in the streets . Not gun free zones .

Was that über shooter in a gun free zone ? Most shootings are out in the streets . Not gun free zones .

I accept your challenge. The subject are mass murder "shootings."

Gun free zones: Columbine, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, The Washington Navy Yard, Aurora, San Bernardino, The Oregon Community College

Off the top of my head Your turn

Forum List

Back