Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

When someone shoots someone without reason = get their dick shot off. People will be very careful with how they use their gun.

We only need ONE law regulating guns.

If you commit a crime while in possession of a firearm it is an automatic LIFE SENTENCE.
No appeal ... no parole ... no time off for good behavior.

Soon all the idiot criminals would be locked up and the population would be much safer.
life time in prison for armed robbery means they have no reason not to kill the victim. Get rid of a witness.
No one is (recently at least) advocating life for armed robbery
read the guy I quoted, he did.
So I see. Sorry about that. I have Willy on ignore.

Well, when my kids hurts another with a toy, and fights over it, I take the toy away. Simple enough. The Constitution guarantees the right to bare toys. I mean arms. Wow, if it were just that simple.

Well, when my kids hurts another with a toy, and fights over it, I take the toy away. Simple enough. The Constitution guarantees the right to bare toys. I mean arms. Wow, if it were just that simple.
OK you take the toy from the child that used it to hurt someone, but do you take similar toys from the kids on the next street over?

OK you take the toy from the child that used it to hurt someone, but do you take similar toys from the kids on the next street over?
Good parenting might answer that...

...Buy kids firearms and teach them to shoot and hit what they are aiming at as early as possible.

If you commit a crime while in possession of a firearm it is an automatic LIFE SENTENCE.

Soon all the idiot criminals would be locked up and the population would be much safer.
life time in prison for armed robbery means they have no reason not to kill the victim. Get rid of a witness.
No one is (recently at least) advocating life for armed robbery
read the guy I quoted, he did.
So I see. Sorry about that. I have Willy on ignore.
========
Back atcha asshole.

gunsurrender.jpg

Guns are the problem, Only an moron would think they are the solution. More guns or maintaining the status quo, same thing. This isn't working, and hasn't for a long long time.

Guns are the problem, Only an moron would think they are the solution. More guns or maintaining the status quo, same thing. This isn't working, and hasn't for a long long time.
I own, let's just say, more than a dozen guns. I've never killed anyone.
Statistically, most people who commit murder with a fire arm own only one gun. Logically guns ARE the problem. Better stated, LACK of guns is the problem. Everyone should own at least 10. My argument is supported by logic. yours isn't. See how that works?
Only a moron thinks that a piece of steel and wood is the problem. The problem is thugs that have no respect for the law.

Want to hear my proposal for cutting the number of gun deaths by 50% in one year?

Shooting at Vermont Gun Range Exposes Safety Loophole
When Veronica Lewis walked into a Vermont Target Sports last week and asked to shoot a gun, she wasn’t required to pass a background check. If she had been, the check would have turned up the native New Yorker’s lengthy criminal rap sheet and a state order that explicitly prohibits her from possessing firearms. But she wasn’t, and after finishing a gun safety course, Lewis
opened fire on instructor Darryl Montague, critically wounding him, before making off with the .22-caliber handgun.
It’s not the first time a person otherwise barred from possessing a firearm has committed a crime at a shooting range.[/
QUOTE]
Yet again the liberals find one crime that upsets the record of perfection they demand (from others, never from themselves), and use it as an excuse to impose massive government regulation, even in direct violation of the U.S. Constitution.

Do these people EVER present a reasonable basis for their agenda?

No, they don't. Ever. Because there is no reasonable basis for their agenda.

Yes, the liberal standard. They demand perfection from others. In their own case they don't even need to do more good than harm or even any good, they just need to try. Well, we have to do something, so let's do it our way regardless of the results, at least we're trying

You know it's your liberal brethren who oppose that, right?

...Buy kids firearms and teach them to shoot and hit what they are aiming at as early as possible.

Yep, being from Michigan that's what we do. You also teach to respect guns and that they are dangerous and deadly when not used properly at an early age. That is how you spread gun safety.

Virtually all guns are used for hunting, target practice, defense, collecting and so on. Most of them that kill someone are suicides. Suicide rates in the UK are about like the US, they just kill themselves other ways. and of the murders, most of those are committed in blue cities were guns are illegal.

And practically, there are 300 million of them. To deny or restrict people's rights only affect those of us who follow the law. You leave us even more vulnerable to those who don't. Murder is illegal. The idea a criminal is going to commit a murder but follow a gun law is, you know, ridiculous.

Let's outlaw marbles, do you know how many kids they kill? And chain saws, you know what they can do to a person? Life has risk. Deal with it. Not dealing with it doesn't take away the risk..

So people would use a gun in a crime but kill everyone they can find so they can't Identify them? I hope that was tongue in cheek...

So people would use a gun in a crime but kill everyone they can find so they can't Identify them? I hope that was tongue in cheek...
If they get maximum sentence for simply having a gun, nothing will stop them from using the gun to silence witnesses. If armed robbery gets you life who gives a fuck if you commit murder while you are at it.

6 years have a gun during a criminal act, life/death if fire a gun during that same act would be more appropriate.

Forum List

Back