Kelly told Trump Mexico is gonna collapse like Venezuela, still doesn't want him to build a wall

If they collapse , how will they pay for the wall!?
If we don't give their illegals welfare, schooling or medical. They paid for the wall. They get to pay for them. If they don't get any money sent home from illegals they paid for the wall. When US companies don't build factories there. They paid for the wall.
it still amazes me when all of these millionaires/business owners give away trips to Mexico as if it a prize,,,,,wouldnt any of us shutter at the thought of being flown to Mexico for a wonderful,,all paid for vacation?
I have vacationed down there. It's very nice on the coast in your condo. Not so much a quarter of a mile inland. It's Detroit level poverty. And nobody gives away a free prize to Detroit.

I don't see how you can bring a country like Mexico or Venezuela back from the brink of total lawlessness when the government itself has allowed a city like Acapulco to turn into this. Talk about a no go zone. The sons of bitches allowed Mexico to turn into a third world country. And those same mother truckers in the Mexican government have the freaking nerve to slag the US? Piss on them. Pardon my french but it really ticks me off.

43A4C47F00000578-0-image-a-18_1503926552197.jpg

Coroners remove a body from the impoverished neighborhood Barranca de la Laja. The body, which had been decapitated and the legs dismembered, was buried in the floor of a residence of the chronically violent neighborhood. Police and military rarely venture into the city's 'colonies,' unless it is to remove bodies

43A4D46900000578-0-image-a-22_1503928267801.jpg

An aerial photograph taken in May 1954 shows Acapulco in its glory days

Read more: Mexico's murder capital Acapulco shown in chilling photos | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:

Forum List

Back