Kellyanne Conway: Leftist media trying to erase this Presidency

Trump's attacks on the media have been systematic and devastating. The media's job is to hold our government to account. Trump seems not to want them to do that, so he has tried to move the American public to not believe anything they report. That is dangerous and if that is why the Boston Globe is calling for "crusade," I can't really blame them.

All Presidents crab about the press. Obama didn't like them; Clinton liked them less. Bush -- no love lost. But they didn't spend their entire Presidency doing what Trump has done. It is dangerous to fuck with the truth, people. You will someday look back and wish it hadn't happened.
The Media has done it to themselves. The long attack was started and will end with their down fall. It was noted by many people that it did not make any difference what station you watched, you got the same worded News. Who was putting out the News, with such harmony, is someone that I can not ID for sure. I do know slanted reporting started over 50 years ago.
I've noticed that, too. If I flip channels from CNN to Fox to PBS to CBS, the lead stories are all basically the same most nights. It might be that everyone is getting their news from the same White House Press Corps, AP and Reuters. They don't do a lot of interesting reporting on their own anymore. More's the pity.

The press has an agenda, that much is clear, but we can both agree it is not to inform us properly.

Why then are you defending them and attacking Trump for pointing this crap out?
What is the fake news? I ask this for the second time for the cowards on the Right?

Fake news is lying news.

I suppose you have the source of all truthiness when it comes to news.

Who do you listen to?
Thanks! You're the second liar to fall.

The media has done it to themselves. It's about time someone speak up about it.

If the media wants to claim higher ground, then stop reporting false news. Don't lie and say that Trump's immigration policy bans all Muslims. It didn't, in fact, it only effected less than 10% of Muslims on earth. In fact, Obama did the same but the media pretends its all so new and racist. Also, don't pretend to be all outraged by children being locked up in cages, when it happened under Obama as they used pictures of them taken when Obama was president to make it look like it was taken under Trump's presidency.

These are a few examples but I could go on all day.

Trump is the first to fight back, and hopefully not the last.
Obama did the same.
No, he didn't. He vetted them more rigorously but did not stop immigration from all those countries.

it happened under Obama
Those pictures were of unaccompanied minors, not children removed from their parents at the border for requesting asylum.

Again, you need to be careful what you are reading. Not all of your sources are accurate. The MSM will tell the truth.

MSM? Are you kidding me? I heard those liars say that Trump was instituting a travel ban on all Muslims, a flat out lie.

Here is an article that breaks it all down. Trump focused on terrorist laden countries to ban. Obama did the same with Iraq after it was discovered that he had let some terrorists into the country.

How Trump's travel ban differs from Obama's visa restrictions

So why was it racist for Trump and not Obama?
If you read the article, you can tell me. Iraq is not seven countries, for starters.
If the media is reporting that Trump has instituted a ban on all Muslims, you were not reading a credible source. I did not read that anywhere. I do remember Trump saying, while he was still a candidate, that he wanted "a total and complete shutdown" of the entry of Muslims to the United States "until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

How is it that tards like Madonna can threaten to burn down the White House and not get arrested?

Could anyone imagine anyone saying this after Obama got elected?

Now if Hitler was in the White House when she said that, what would have happened to Madonna?

Liars on this forum are just as bad as those in the press, if not worse.

Since when is Madonna a reporter?

I've seen plenty of news clips where CNN anchors were saying that Trump banned all Muslims. And no, no one got fired.

Funny, I can't seem to find it on YouTube that censors information that is "offensive" to liberals.

So if it is OK to institute a travel ban on Iraq because of the terrorist problem, why not do it to other terrorist laden countries?}

Again, it makes no sense. Obama should have done that as well.

But no, people like yourself say he is a racist when, in fact, well over 90% of Muslims in the world were not effected and you damn well know it!

I don't know if Trump himself is racist. He's said a lot of stuff that can be construed as very objectionable, though, about Africans, Mexicans, Muslims, etc. etc. I think people are using the "racist" label way too much, about Trump included, but his attitude about immigration SUCKS

If someone breaks into my house and starts taking food out of my fridge and eating it, I am going to kick their ass and call the police to take their kids away. Would you then say my attitude toward intruders "sucks"?

Amid news the Boston Globe is leading a 100-newspaper crusade against President Trump over his criticism of the corporate media, White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway said the “virulently anti-Trump” media demonizes the president every day.

Kellyanne Conway: Leftist Media ‘Trying to Erase This Presidency’
--------------------------------------------------

Which explains why the left are so dumbed down they haven't a clue about reality.

Amid news the Boston Globe is leading a 100-newspaper crusade against President Trump over his criticism of the corporate media, White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway said the “virulently anti-Trump” media demonizes the president every day.

Which explains why the left are so dumbed down they haven't a clue about reality.

Trump started this, knew what he was doing, and still does. He attacks the media. The media fights back, he attacks the media for fighting back, you people side with him because...... freedom of the press means nothing to you.

He attacks the media the way the Soviet Union attacked Nazi Germany....aka retailate and obliterate.

Trump treats the press like Hitler and Stalin?

Really?

Who has been rounded up and shot?

Hmm?

Is the man not free to speak out and defend himself? Does the first amendment only apply to everyone but Trump?

Hillary and Obama have not problem speaking their twisted corrupt minds and no one in the media seems much to care about them doing it.

However, if Trump does it all hell breaks loose.

Here you go!
A brief history of 'Lügenpresse,' the Nazi-era predecessor to Trump's 'fake news'
and;
Enemy of the people - Wikipedia
Notice the parallels?
I would guess not. Little Trumpsters are constantly in the denial mode.

Next think you know Trump will start to round up innocent Americans and throw them into concentration camps just because of their race.

After all, FDR did it and he is a god to you.

No, FDR isn't my God. FDR did some good things and some bad things. Some of his actions brought a recession just when the country had survived The Great Depression.
Your arguments seem circular and weak.
But, unlike the Little Trumpsters, I support the Constitution of the United States.

SNOPES that's your truth bible lmfao.
iu

iu
LOL. Sorry, MindWars. Like I'm going to believe you.
If the Right can't prove fake news, you can't believe any of them.

Trump's attacks on the media have been systematic and devastating. The media's job is to hold our government to account. Trump seems not to want them to do that, so he has tried to move the American public to not believe anything they report. That is dangerous and if that is why the Boston Globe is calling for "crusade," I can't really blame them.

All Presidents crab about the press. Obama didn't like them; Clinton liked them less. Bush -- no love lost. But they didn't spend their entire Presidency doing what Trump has done. It is dangerous to fuck with the truth, people. You will someday look back and wish it hadn't happened.
The Media has done it to themselves. The long attack was started and will end with their down fall. It was noted by many people that it did not make any difference what station you watched, you got the same worded News. Who was putting out the News, with such harmony, is someone that I can not ID for sure. I do know slanted reporting started over 50 years ago.
I've noticed that, too. If I flip channels from CNN to Fox to PBS to CBS, the lead stories are all basically the same most nights. It might be that everyone is getting their news from the same White House Press Corps, AP and Reuters. They don't do a lot of interesting reporting on their own anymore. More's the pity.

The press has an agenda, that much is clear, but we can both agree it is not to inform us properly.

Because I do not agree with you that the media has an "agenda" except to tell us what is going on, within the confines of what we want to hear about which drives all our media--the $$ from those who tune in/read.

MSM? Are you kidding me? I heard those liars say that Trump was instituting a travel ban on all Muslims, a flat out lie.

Here is an article that breaks it all down. Trump focused on terrorist laden countries to ban. Obama did the same with Iraq after it was discovered that he had let some terrorists into the country.

If you read the article, you can tell me. Iraq is not seven countries, for starters.
If the media is reporting that Trump has instituted a ban on all Muslims, you were not reading a credible source. I did not read that anywhere. I do remember Trump saying, while he was still a candidate, that he wanted "a total and complete shutdown" of the entry of Muslims to the United States "until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

How is it that tards like Madonna can threaten to burn down the White House and not get arrested?

Now if Hitler was in the White House when she said that, what would have happened to Madonna?

It was referred to by the left wing media as a racist MUSLIM BAN when approx 90% of the worlds muslims weren’t included in it.

Are part of the 90% those who do business with Trump? Lol! Of course it is. Do you want to challenge the media's truth about that? ttps://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trumps-muslim-ban-exclude-countries-businesses/

Stop being silly.

What's silly about it? That silly link happens to be a truth you can't challenge.

No, what’s silly is the fact that you’re ignoring that close to 90% of the worlds muslims were not banned.

Obama did the same.
No, he didn't. He vetted them more rigorously but did not stop immigration from all those countries.

it happened under Obama
Those pictures were of unaccompanied minors, not children removed from their parents at the border for requesting asylum.

Again, you need to be careful what you are reading. Not all of your sources are accurate. The MSM will tell the truth.

I've seen plenty of news clips where CNN anchors were saying that Trump banned all Muslims. And no, no one got fired.

Funny, I can't seem to find it on YouTube that censors information that is "offensive" to liberals.

So if it is OK to institute a travel ban on Iraq because of the terrorist problem, why not do it to other terrorist laden countries?}

But no, people like yourself say he is a racist when, in fact, well over 90% of Muslims in the world were not effected and you damn well know it!

I don't know if Trump himself is racist. He's said a lot of stuff that can be construed as very objectionable, though, about Africans, Mexicans, Muslims, etc. etc. I think people are using the "racist" label way too much, about Trump included, but his attitude about immigration SUCKS

If someone breaks into my house and starts taking food out of my fridge and eating it, I am going to kick their ass and call the police to take their kids away. Would you then say my attitude toward intruders "sucks"?

If I wanted to be in a thread on the Muslim immigration debate, I would have gone there.

What is the fake news? I ask this for the second time for the cowards on the Right?

Fake news is lying news.

Who do you listen to?

Would you like to make a bet?
I say Trump has lied more than the press.
Analysis | President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days
All of the Washington Post's listed lies/misleading statements by Trump are verified and not one lie or misleading statement on the list has been debunked by Trump, Trump's team or supporters.
So, that means, you have to come up with more "fake news" than Trumps "fake statements".

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP

It was referred to by the left wing media as a racist MUSLIM BAN when approx 90% of the worlds muslims weren’t included in it.
Are part of the 90% those who do business with Trump? Lol! Of course it is. Do you want to challenge the media's truth about that? ttps://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trumps-muslim-ban-exclude-countries-businesses/
Stop being silly.
What's silly about it? That silly link happens to be a truth you can't challenge.
No, what’s silly is the fact that you’re ignoring that close to 90% of the worlds muslims were not banned.
You told me to "stop being silly". My post addressed the truth about countries Trump does business with and does not have a ban on, even though some of those countries have inflicted more damage on our country than those he banned. I have not addressed the percentages. That is your cowardly diversion, to escape debating what you told me I was being silly about.

If the media wants to claim higher ground, then stop reporting false news. Don't lie and say that Trump's immigration policy bans all Muslims. It didn't, in fact, it only effected less than 10% of Muslims on earth. In fact, Obama did the same but the media pretends its all so new and racist. Also, don't pretend to be all outraged by children being locked up in cages, when it happened under Obama as they used pictures of them taken when Obama was president to make it look like it was taken under Trump's presidency.

Obama did the same.

it happened under Obama

On the opinion page, sure.
I don't feed into news that slanted.

It’s irrelevant what you ‘feed into’ - whatever that means.
The media has been gunning for Trump since the day he announced his candidacy, and they went full on deranged retards 24/7 following his election.
The whole world is watching this, and It’s only Leftards who pretend not to notice because they need to feed their TDR and anything will do.

Respect and trust in the US media is at an all time low, I believe, and they totally brought this on themselves. Now they’re doubling down and I’m pretty sure they are going to lose this ‘war’, which they thoroughly deserve.

It’s time for the media to stop embarrassing themselves and to start acting like impartial honest adults, but I’m not holding my breath, they are clearly far too petulant to do so any time soon.

Last edited:

Fake news is lying news.

Who do you listen to?

Would you like to make a bet?
I say Trump has lied more than the press.
Analysis | President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days
All of the Washington Post's listed lies/misleading statements by Trump are verified and not one lie or misleading statement on the list has been debunked by Trump, Trump's team or supporters.
So, that means, you have to come up with more "fake news" than Trumps "fake statements".
The Right is already boxed in with their lies, while Trump and his 4000 plus fake news lies get no attention.

Is the Right this grotesquely stupid, that they thought no one would notice who the real "fake news" people are? Lol!

Obama did the same.

it happened under Obama

Well, there’s a lot of DEPLORABLES who disagree with you.

SNOPES that's your truth bible lmfao.
iu

iu
LOL. Sorry, MindWars. Like I'm going to believe you.
If the Right can't prove fake news, you can't believe any of them.
Oh, I know what they're talking about, but it's not really "fake news," most of the time. I do hear some of the "panels" on the 24/7 news channels get sloppy in their speech, and of course some of their guests have VERY strong opinions and will say whatever they think. But ironically, the news channels provide very little news reporting. I get more information from PBS, CSPAN and CBS Evening news.
What the whiners are forgetting is that most of the reason for Trump's negative coverage is Trump's crazy behavior. Making inaccurate statements with no thought whatsoever. Making policy statements and reversing them 24 hours later. Throwing the DOJ under the bus for no reason except that they are investigating Russian interference and if his campaign was involved. And then there was Helsinky.
Just to name a few that came mind. He doesn't purposely look for negative coverage but he is no politician and he has no respect for the Office of President and he is freaking out the entire establishment. So of course, they will react. LOL

If I wanted to be in a thread on the Muslim immigration debate, I would have gone there.

Where did he say muslim?
He said intruder.

Because I do not agree with you that the media has an "agenda" except to tell us what is going on

Their agenda was to bring down Trump. It defies belief that you haven’t noticed. He fights back, and they double down.

More than 100 US newspapers plan editorials decrying Trump media attacks
Boston Globe rallies outlets across the country for 16 August action, saying president’s ‘dirty war on free press must end’

More than 100 US newspapers plan editorials decrying Trump media attacks

Obama did the same.

it happened under Obama

The media has been gunning for Trump since the day he announced his candidacy, and they went full on deranged retards 24/7 following his election.
After 4000 plus confirmed lies in 558 days, it takes a walking dead retard not to want to question Trump.
The whole world is watching this, and It’s only Leftards who pretend not to notice because they need to feed their TDR and anything will do.
Yea, it takes a bunch of walking dead retards on the Right to ignore 4000 plus lies.

Respect and trust in the US media is at an all time low, I believe, and they totally brought this on themselves.
I've already asked three or four times while these Trump cowards ignore the question, brought what on themselves, and what is the "fake news"?
Now they’re doubling down and I’m pretty sure they are going to lose this ‘war’, which they thoroughly deserve.
"Doubling down" on what?
It’s time for the media to stop embarrassing themselves and to start acting like impartial honest adults, but I’m not holding my breath.
So far, it's the Trump apologists on this thread who have been lying and are embarrassing themselves. Answer the question cowards, or you are all liars.

Last edited:

Trump started this, knew what he was doing, and still does. He attacks the media. The media fights back, he attacks the media for fighting back, you people side with him because...... freedom of the press means nothing to you.

He attacks the media the way the Soviet Union attacked Nazi Germany....aka retailate and obliterate.

Trump treats the press like Hitler and Stalin?

Really?

Who has been rounded up and shot?

Hmm?

Is the man not free to speak out and defend himself? Does the first amendment only apply to everyone but Trump?

Hillary and Obama have not problem speaking their twisted corrupt minds and no one in the media seems much to care about them doing it.

However, if Trump does it all hell breaks loose.

Here you go!
A brief history of 'Lügenpresse,' the Nazi-era predecessor to Trump's 'fake news'
and;
Enemy of the people - Wikipedia
Notice the parallels?
I would guess not. Little Trumpsters are constantly in the denial mode.

Next think you know Trump will start to round up innocent Americans and throw them into concentration camps just because of their race.

After all, FDR did it and he is a god to you.

No, FDR isn't my God. FDR did some good things and some bad things. Some of his actions brought a recession just when the country had survived The Great Depression.
Your arguments seem circular and weak.
But, unlike the Little Trumpsters, I support the Constitution of the United States.

How do you "support" it. May I have an example please?

After 4000 plus confirmed lies in 558 days, it takes a walking dead retard not to want to question Trump.
Yea, it takes a bunch of walking dead retards on the Right to ignore 4000 plus lies.

Respect and trust in the US media is at an all time low, I believe, and they totally brought this on themselves.
I've already asked three or four times while these Trump cowards ignore the question, brought what on themselves, and what is the "fake news"?
Now they’re doubling down and I’m pretty sure they are going to lose this ‘war’, which they thoroughly deserve.
"Doubling down" on what?
It’s time for the media to stop embarrassing themselves and to start acting like impartial honest adults, but I’m not holding my breath.
So far, it' the Trump apologists on this thread who have been lying and are embarrassing themselves. Answer the question cowards, or you are all liars.

What question?

Stop being silly.
You told me to "stop being silly". My post addressed the truth about countries Trump does business with and does not have a ban on, even though some of those countries have inflicted more damage on our country than those he banned. I have not addressed the percentages. That is your cowardly diversion, to escape debating what you told me I was being silly about.
It isn’t a diversion, as you well know. Trump does business with the same countries most of the West does business with and has done business with for decades.
And there was still no muslim ban, as close to 90% of the worlds muslims were not banned. That you think that’s irrelevant illustrates you are simply another sufferer of TDS.

Last edited:

It won't work.

People have woken up.

Forum List

Back