🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kelsey Grammer: Reproductive rights is dishonest name for abortion

Liberals are so fucked they conclude, "well shit, a fetus isn't human" or "gosh, define human".

They do this to justify their wicked ways. Their inner-conscious recognizes such things as the following from the Declaration of Independence:

"We hold these truths to be sacred & undeniable; that all men are created equal & independent, that from that equal creation they derive rights inherent & inalienable, among which are the preservation of life, & liberty, & the pursuit of happiness; ..."

Truths to be sacred and undeniable. Ironic considering the liberal stance on abortion.

Did you make up the paragraph in bold, posted in quotes above, or is this something you got from an Internet blog? Dude, do some homework!

The Declaration of Independence: Full text

And if you open the link and read the full document, consider the short paragraphs which describes the Kings Actions, and consider the actions of the current would be king, Donald Trump. There are some clear similarities of grievances which lead to signing of this most reverent document, of things done by king George and things done by President Trump.

One more sacred document you might read is the Preamble, and if you honesty apply the vision therein expressed, you will see that Trump is remiss in nearly all of them.

Pro-life is a fancy name for ignore the baby after birth.

Right to Chose means killing the little bastard because you are such an immoral and selfish prick that don't want to be bothered with him/her.
Then guarantee pre and post natal care for the fetus/thenbaby, and get the mother training that makes her a useful tax payyer.

If she is already a tax payer, it ain't your business, podjo.
Why is it on us to take over the parents responsibility?

Can I answer that for him Mike?

He is a stupid greedy Liberal that thinks everybody is entitled to have their bills paid for by somebody else.

No personal responsibility for greedy little assholes like him.
You are the ones who are so greedy you cannot put your wallets where your mouths are.

Since you won't, the state will. That is why the various states have programs for mothers and children to succeed.

And even though the greedy butts of the far right resent it and resist it, they fail to prevent it.

Yes, pro-life is another name for anti-child.

Press Release: National WIC Association Dismayed by Partisan House Farm Bill that Cuts SNAP Food Assistance
April 12, 2018
Rev. Greenaway: “We have faith that Senator Roberts will do a better job."

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Press Contact: Natalie Mulloy
Email: [email protected].
[...]

The farm bill has historically been a bipartisan effort, addressing the needs of urban and rural America in a united fashion. Over the past several months, House Republicans have damaged bipartisan negotiations by repeatedly shaming America’s poor. Although WIC is not authorized under the farm bill, WIC participants often rely on SNAP to have sufficient resources to have a full complement of groceries and to make ends meet. It is imperative that legislators evaluate the farm bill’s nutrition title by upholding SNAP’s core purpose: to provide assistance to those in this country who cannot afford to feed their families.
[...]

Press Release: National WIC Association Dismayed by Partisan House Farm Bill that Cuts SNAP Food Assistance | National WIC Association

WIC stands for WOMEN, INFANTS & CHILDREN.

so much for the hypocritical 'christian' right that is the majority in the house, 'eh?

Right to Chose means killing the little bastard because you are such an immoral and selfish prick that don't want to be bothered with him/her.
Then guarantee pre and post natal care for the fetus/thenbaby, and get the mother training that makes her a useful tax payyer.

He is a stupid greedy Liberal that thinks everybody is entitled to have their bills paid for by somebody else.

You are the ones who are so greedy you cannot put your wallets where your mouths are.

Since you won't, the state will. That is why the various states have programs for mothers and children to succeed.

And even though the greedy butts of the far right resent it and resist it, they fail to prevent it.

Press Release: National WIC Association Dismayed by Partisan House Farm Bill that Cuts SNAP Food Assistance
April 12, 2018

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
[...]

The farm bill has historically been a bipartisan effort, addressing the needs of urban and rural America in a united fashion. Over the past several months, House Republicans have damaged bipartisan negotiations by repeatedly shaming America’s poor. Although WIC is not authorized under the farm bill, WIC participants often rely on SNAP to have sufficient resources to have a full complement of groceries and to make ends meet. It is imperative that legislators evaluate the farm bill’s nutrition title by upholding SNAP’s core purpose: to provide assistance to those in this country who cannot afford to feed their families.
[...]

Press Release: National WIC Association Dismayed by Partisan House Farm Bill that Cuts SNAP Food Assistance | National WIC Association

so much for the hypocritical 'christian' right that is the majority in the house, 'eh?

It is your responsibility to pay your bills, not mine. Stop being a greedy little asshole and demand that somebody else pay your bills because you are alive. That just makes you a greedy little turd.

The Bible teaches that charity comes from the heart, church and family. Nothing about a bloated debt ridden oppressive welfare state.

Nope. Unless I’m the one that had sex with her it’s her and the fathers responsibility.
Then you have nothing to say about an abortion.
Missouri-Mike: Such logic left wingers have. If you’re against killing children before they are born you’re anti-child. Think that one through.
You are anti-child if you insist it be born then walk away from it.
Saving someone from being murdered doesn’t make them your responsibility.

April 12, 2018

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
[...]

[...]

It is your responsibility to pay your bills, not mine. Stop being a greedy little asshole and demand that somebody else pay your bills because you are alive. That just makes you a greedy little turd.

The Bible teaches that charity comes from the heart, church and family. Nothing about a bloated debt ridden oppressive welfare state.

uh-huh. i own my home. no mortgage & have 3 cars pd for. AND i've been a homemaker for 30 years being married to the same dude for 31 years. i have a son- i CHOSE to have my son. i simply do not have the choice for any other female. oh ya--- i seem to be much more christian than you'll ever be. it's about life after the cord is cut. plain & simple.

lol....

April 12, 2018

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
[...]

[...]

Another post by another Reactionary who wants to return to the days when children as young as 6 work in factories to help feed the family.

Child labor in Factories During the Industrial Revolution

April 12, 2018

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
[...]

[...]

Another post by another Reactionary who wants to return to the days when children as young as 6 work in factories to help feed the family.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I just want to do away with the welfare state.

I know that is unacceptable to you filthy ass Communists but that would be the right thing to do.

You pay your bills and I pay mind. Sounds fair? Probably not to a greedy little asshole like you that thinks that you are entitled to get other people to pay your bills just because you are alive.

Lets stop killing our children for the sake of convenience. That sucks, especially for the kids that are murdered.

Then lets start being responsible for the children that we conceive.

Are those two things too difficult for you to understand?

April 12, 2018

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
[...]

[...]

You are confused Moon Bat.

I just want to do away with the welfare state.

I know that is unacceptable to you filthy ass Communists but that would be the right thing to do.

You pay your bills and I pay mind. Sounds fair? Probably not to a greedy little asshole like you that thinks that you are entitled to get other people to pay your bills just because you are alive.

Lets stop killing our children for the sake of convenience. That sucks, especially for the kids that are murdered.

Then lets start being responsible for the children that we conceive.

Are those two things too difficult for you to understand?

Your choice to use the phrase "filthy ass Communists" is funny, since you have no clue what communism is, nor knowledge of history, economics or the Realpolitik.

Like many self syled conservatives you seem to have been educated by conservative talking heads, and thus parrot the same gobbledygook which they offer, while earning big bucks selling bullshit to biddable people (like you).

How many of you have a uterus and vagina? How many of you are okay with the government ruling what medical procedures you can and cannot have for yourself? It seems that you're fine with telling women what medical procedures they can or can't have done, but sure as hell wouldn't want to be told what you can or cannot have done.
Let me ask you this......what is it to you if a woman you don't know and never will, makes the decision to have an abortion? You don't know the reason for that decision and never will, but you seem to think it's okay to be able to tell her that she can't make that decision because YOU don't approve.
None of you will ever have to look the victim of rape in the eye and tell her that she should carry to term the product of that violent act she had to experience and that all life is precious. Go to a woman's shelter that helps these women and do just that, then come back here and try to justify it......if you can. The same goes for the victims of incest.
Also, don't preach about birth control because I worked with someone who got pregnant 4 times on various types of birth control. It isn't always 100% effective. And, I think someone mention the price of condoms. Condoms are the man's responsibility, but many men won't use them because they say it inhibits the feeling. Well, God forbid anything does that!!!

who cares what kelsey grammar has to say? he's hollywood elite & tribblehead don't like them thar hollywood types.
Can't have it both ways there snowflake. Either what Hollywood elites say DOES matter or it doesn't. Which is it? I am not saying I agree or disagree with him I am just posting what he said.

they don't carry much weight either way in my sane world. for someone who 'hates' the hollywood types--- trump sure spent most of his adult years cozying up & kissing ass so they would include him.
And, he's pissed off because they never would, and never did. They recognized him for the buffoon he is and wanted no part of him.

So Moon Bat, you idiot. I am walking down the beach and I see a child drowning in the surf.

It is certainly my responsibility to save the child''s life. It would be my responsibility as a human.

However, you being the greedy little Liberal asshole that you are, thinks it was my responsibility to provide for the upbringing of the child and to provide for its welfare for the rest of its life.

Sorry Moon Bat but it doesn't work that way. I will save a child's life like in working to prevent the mother from murdering it because it is always the right thing to do. However, it is not my responsibility to provide for the welfare of the child. It is the responsibility of the child's parents.

Why is that so hard for you to understand? Is it because you are a greedy little Moon Bat or are you just a moron?

Why are you filthy little Moon Bats always so immoral?

Why do you filthy little Moon Bats always demand that somebody else pay your bills?

What is your malfunction?
God, you're disgusting!

Last edited:

So Moon Bat, you idiot. I am walking down the beach and I see a child drowning in the surf.

It is certainly my responsibility to save the child''s life. It would be my responsibility as a human.

However, you being the greedy little Liberal asshole that you are, thinks it was my responsibility to provide for the upbringing of the child and to provide for its welfare for the rest of its life.

Sorry Moon Bat but it doesn't work that way. I will save a child's life like in working to prevent the mother from murdering it because it is always the right thing to do. However, it is not my responsibility to provide for the welfare of the child. It is the responsibility of the child's parents.

Why is that so hard for you to understand? Is it because you are a greedy little Moon Bat or are you just a moron?

Why do you filthy little Moon Bats always demand that somebody else pay your bills?

God, you're disgusting!

That he is

God, you're disgusting!

That he is
You two child murder cheerleaders calling anyone disgusting is hard to believe.

April 12, 2018

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
[...]

[...]

Do you think it's better if the family goes to bed hungry?

Americans have aborted 45million potential Dem voters. Now they have to import voters as a result.

Funny, HIllary likely wins the election if there were less abortions.

Kind of ironic

Forum List

Back