Ken Cuccinelli Says Black Lives Matter Insults White People

Please point to the white culture that led to the last two mass shootings. Hate groups are not a culture. They are a subset of morons.
Do you even know what culture is? I'm beginning to think you dont.

Also I find it quite NORMAL that you can't admit you were wrong.

Thats the thing, white culture is nothing...black culture to you is everything...negative.

So the history of racism from whites to you isnt a culture. Just a coinky dink OH BOY but sagging PANTS OMG OMG OMG is the result of Fatherless households or something totally unrelated.

Church murders are all throughout white history..but again, since nothing is culture for whites, whites can do it over and over and faggots like you will always claim its not about race...while you discuss things ONLY about blacks.
You know how I know I'm right? You can't stop defending the indefensible

You see a defense there?
Yup. The defense of "I didn't see it so it doesn't exist"

Sadly it is a common defense among those who go through like with their heads up their own asses.

Do you also see anything in my statement that resembles the bolded? I can explain my words but I cant and wont defend what you THINK I mean when I say things.

Hey, but did you say that white people who dress bad are the product of white culture like you do blacks or not?
Trailer trash is trailer trash bro. Wannabes are wannabes. I bash white trash constantly. Just look at Matthew or shootspeeders or that dumbfuck with the monkey as president for an avatar. I mock them near daily.
My judgement goes both ways.
You on the other hand are just a race baiting pos.

What exactly you want me to say is beyond me.

This is what I said about blacks in more detail and it had nothing to do with drug use.

Blacks aborting babies at three times the rate as whites and the black on black crime that is witnessed daily contradicts the notion that black lives matter.

Yeah you keep pointing out blacks and only blacks while complaining about whites being brought up.

Whites abort more actual babies than blacks. Just like they commit more actual crimes than blacks. Just like they use more actual drugs than blacks.

But in order to ignore this is the case you break out a calulator and tell us how averages means so much more than a pile of bodies.
Where is the pile of bodies dumbass? South Chicago or Olathe Kansas?

Are we only choosing two locations now? Is that your new way of focusing only on blacks.

White pile of bodies dont matter. Let Gramps get out his Abacus to see what equation totals "outrage"

Or white crimes vs black crimes?
Point to a city in America where whites are murdering whites by the dozens every week.

When I say more whites commit crimes why are you trying to compare cities instead of crimes?

This is another dodge where you pretend white people dont commit a bunch of crimes and you want to focus on blacks because black lives matter. Apparently those piles of white bodies dont matter unless someone can name a violent city or something.

um nobody is dodging here but you; AGAIN

because it isnt true when you factor in population, which is the ONLY way that is relevant

try again

[
The PC Police want people to believe that blacks killed by (white) cops were absolutely innocent, just minding their own business, when they were mercilessly slaughtered for being black.

How 'un-innocent' does a person have to be before it becomes excusable for the police to summarily beat him to a pulp, or even kill him?

Where do you draw that line?

Thats why they always say someone "wasnt an angel" or wasnt "innocent" as a reason to why it was sorta ok for that person whoever he or she maybe to be abused.

What human is an angel?

OR
they are noting that person did something that led to his death

like grabbing a cops gun
because the thought of possibly going to jail for strong-arm roberry committed moments before was a bummer to them?

Funny, but I don't see any gun grabbing going on here.

South Carolina police officer shoots black man in the back as he runs away video US news The Guardian

This is what I said about blacks in more detail and it had nothing to do with drug use.

Blacks aborting babies at three times the rate as whites and the black on black crime that is witnessed daily contradicts the notion that black lives matter.

Yeah you keep pointing out blacks and only blacks while complaining about whites being brought up.

Whites abort more actual babies than blacks. Just like they commit more actual crimes than blacks. Just like they use more actual drugs than blacks.

But in order to ignore this is the case you break out a calulator and tell us how averages means so much more than a pile of bodies.

Are we only choosing two locations now? Is that your new way of focusing only on blacks.

White pile of bodies dont matter. Let Gramps get out his Abacus to see what equation totals "outrage"

Point to a city in America where whites are murdering whites by the dozens every week.

When I say more whites commit crimes why are you trying to compare cities instead of crimes?

This is another dodge where you pretend white people dont commit a bunch of crimes and you want to focus on blacks because black lives matter. Apparently those piles of white bodies dont matter unless someone can name a violent city or something.
Because "crime" is not a death sentence dumbass. I am proof of that. I learned from my mistakes. Treyvon ain't learning much is he?

I see the exact opposite. According to the Democrats and Communist/Progressive-dominated Media, it's white lives that don't matter. Whites are raped and murdered by blacks shockingly frequently. It happens so often, CNN, NBC, and the NY Times don't even consider it 'News.'

However, if a white person harms a black person, it becomes a Race-Baiter free-for-all in the Communist/Progressive Press. They can't stop talkin about it. So if anything, we're being conditioned to believe that white lives don't matter. It's pretty messed up. But you're dealing with dishonest sick fucks. They see big profit in Race-Baiting division. It is what it is.

Thats the thing, white culture is nothing...black culture to you is everything...negative.

So the history of racism from whites to you isnt a culture. Just a coinky dink OH BOY but sagging PANTS OMG OMG OMG is the result of Fatherless households or something totally unrelated.

Church murders are all throughout white history..but again, since nothing is culture for whites, whites can do it over and over and faggots like you will always claim its not about race...while you discuss things ONLY about blacks.

You see a defense there?

Sadly it is a common defense among those who go through like with their heads up their own asses.

Do you also see anything in my statement that resembles the bolded? I can explain my words but I cant and wont defend what you THINK I mean when I say things.

Hey, but did you say that white people who dress bad are the product of white culture like you do blacks or not?
Trailer trash is trailer trash bro. Wannabes are wannabes. I bash white trash constantly. Just look at Matthew or shootspeeders or that dumbfuck with the monkey as president for an avatar. I mock them near daily.

Mock them? Why dont you assume their the result of white culture Mr. Not about Race? You seem really into mocking people when they are white and making leaps about the entire race when they are black Mr Not about race. How could that be?

I defended the man selling cigarettes in NY. I defend the child shot on the playground.

You defend Freddie Grey & Michael Brown.

See a difference cc? Do you?

Because "crime" is not a death sentence dumbass. I am proof of that. I learned from my mistakes. Treyvon ain't learning much is he?

Why is the city location important? I said whites commit more crimes and your response is "Where?"

Uh, in America fucktard

You see a defense there?

Mock them? Why dont you assume their the result of white culture Mr. Not about Race? You seem really into mocking people when they are white and making leaps about the entire race when they are black Mr Not about race. How could that be?
Why?

I got Matthew to tone down his racist rhetoric. That's why dumbass. I TRY to help those that need help.
You on the other hand just bait everyone.

of course the piles of white bodies dont matter; especially to the Left, especially when they arent killed by other whites

WHICH happens more often, MUCH MORE OFTEN, then whites kill blacks

try again

I wouldnt say they deserved it.
But they most definitely brought it on themselves.

Again, making excuses for police brutality.

Again,making excuses for the scummiest dredges of our society..

I'm not making excuses for you. What gave you that idea?

Thats right up there with "I know you are but what am I" ...congratulations,your material is improving.

When you think it's a person's fault they were murdered by the cops for a misdemeanor resisting arrest,

you are scum.

Since when did suicide equate to murder?

nobody riots when black people kill white people; even though it happens MUCH MORE than the other way around
nobody riots when cops of ANY RACE kill a white thug; and there ARE white thugs
and as for Whites killing Whites at aproximately the same percentage as Blacks kill Blacks???

um yea; but black people kill other black people MUCH MORE OFTEN than whites kill whites

at some point you weed through all the mind-phuks left-wing losers put themselves through trying to stick to their false narrative

and noting is left

You see a defense there?

Why?

I got Matthew to tone down his racist rhetoric. That's why dumbass. I TRY to help those that need help.
You on the other hand just bait everyone.

Why? Because you seem to jump to that conclusion when they are black but your Not about race routine runs out when you address whites. They are treated as individual dummies. Blacks, not so much Mr Credible

Forum List

Back