Kerry: Obama Admin Is Rewarding Egypt With $190 Million in Aid -

Anybody remember Morsi demanding that we curtail our free speech as to not offend his silly religion some months back?

Anybody remember Morsi demanding that we curtail our free speech as to not offend his silly religion some months back?

yeah, and I remember he is not a citizen, but that American Jews, Christians and Muslims are daily demanding that of the rest of us

lovely...this administration needs to be stopped giving our money away

Snip;
Kerry: Obama Admin Is Rewarding Egypt With $190 Million in Aid

Don’t look at the extremists behind the curtain, don’t look…

CAIRO (AP) — U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday rewarded Egypt for President Mohammed Morsi’s pledges of political and economic reforms by releasing $250 million in American aid to support the country’s “future as a democracy.”...

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

The peace between Egypt and Israel has lasted since the treaty went into effect, and Egypt has become an important strategic partner of Israel. Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, a former defense minister known for his close ties to Egyptian officials has stated that "Egypt is not only our closest friend in the region, the co-operation between us goes beyond the strategic." Egypt?Israel Peace Treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let me see, Stehamelia or a former defense minister...who to go with? damn, hard choice...damn.

Your information is seriously outdated. Jordon would be the most Israel friendly country in the region it is certainly not Egypt any more..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqdS4wvWYXw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqdS4wvWYXw[/ame]

Last edited:

Snip;

CAIRO (AP) — U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday rewarded Egypt for President Mohammed Morsi’s pledges of political and economic reforms by releasing $250 million in American aid to support the country’s “future as a democracy.”...

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

The peace between Egypt and Israel has lasted since the treaty went into effect, and Egypt has become an important strategic partner of Israel. Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, a former defense minister known for his close ties to Egyptian officials has stated that "Egypt is not only our closest friend in the region, the co-operation between us goes beyond the strategic." Egypt?Israel Peace Treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let me see, Stehamelia or a former defense minister...who to go with? damn, hard choice...damn.

Your information is seriously outdated. Jordon would be the most Israel friendly country in the region it is certainly not Egypt any more..

url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqdS4wvWYXw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqdS4wvWYXw[/url]

And in that region tomorrow everything could change, but my main point was Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, a former defense minister would know more than Steph, and dare I say you

url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqdS4wvWYXw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqdS4wvWYXw[/url]

And in that region tomorrow everything could change, but my main point was Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, a former defense minister would know more than Steph, and dare I say you

Your info is outdated

I agree with our policy to give money, but I would not be giving them arms. We have discussed this before the only way to maintain or at least try to maintain any influence at all is the use of cash.

2 billion? He'll no, 450 million, yes.

I haven't read many credible foreign policy magazine articles that support your views. Do you know any I can read?

If I thought you were serious I would give it serious thought , but I don't so I won't.

Do you agree with giving them cash or you gonna dance around the shitpile?

How about arms?

Why shouldn't we give them arms?

And I personally think Egypt should change in the next 20 years, once they have the resources to use their available resources to become independent is when I think they shouldn't depend on any foreign aid.

I agree with our policy to give money, but I would not be giving them arms. We have discussed this before the only way to maintain or at least try to maintain any influence at all is the use of cash.

We shouldn't be doing either. We owe $17 trillion.

Snip;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqdS4wvWYXw]Muslim Brotherhood speaker - "The Capital of the Caliphate...will be Jerusalem", May 1, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

agreed. they are alos scared to death of being the next "arab spring" state to go over the top and since the 94 treaty and normalization have traded intel etc. Plus the Jordanians learned first hand of Palestinian treachery etc.;) so they know whats lurking out there......

I haven't read many credible foreign policy magazine articles that support your views. Do you know any I can read?

If I thought you were serious I would give it serious thought , but I don't so I won't.

How about arms?

And I personally think Egypt should change in the next 20 years, once they have the resources to use their available resources to become independent is when I think they shouldn't depend on any foreign aid.

Egypt is dysfunctional they should get humanitarian aid only

How about arms?

That's not a reason, why shouldn't we give them arms? I think economical aid is first and foremost. The US once again won't be seen as a honest broker if our administration decides to take Israel's orders and only benefit their interests.

Do you have an clue how government works?

and the sequester line about the total amount or the percentage of the overall budget is a right wing messaging bullshit campaign.

The sequester cuts do not touch everything. Defense is in trouble and that is what the GOP voted on. Mandatory percentage cuts in individual budgets will cause pain.

The GOP Speaker said the cuts would be devastating and that is what the GOP understood when they passed the bill

Far more than you do king of talking points.

again, you offer nothing but an attack and insults. you are what is called a 'tool'

Saying to another poster were you home schooled in the hills or the holler is what a praise and complement? Sounds a lot like a attack and or insult practice what you preach dip shit.

Geo-politics is an expensive game.

like it or not, money and specie has always been one of th determining factors when trying to keep or gain influence, even if its just a phone call to try and suss out whats on their minds.

Morsi is no friend of ours agreed, but the $$ is a bit of a stick, he needs it badly, the question to ponder is if we cut them off totally, how worse could things get.

if we have them on a tit, so much the better imho.

like it or not, money and specie has always been one of th determining factors when trying to keep or gain influence, even if its just a phone call to try and suss out whats on their minds.

Morsi is no friend of ours agreed, but the $$ is a bit of a stick, he needs it badly, the question to ponder is if we cut them off totally, how worse could things get.

Where'd he say Morsi is no friend of ours? Neither is Netanyahu if you evaluate it in that sense, he just loves our money and weapons we dedicate to their country. The more we give the better our friend ship becomes.

That's not a reason, why shouldn't we give them arms? I think economical aid is first and foremost. The US once again won't be seen as a honest broker if our administration decides to take Israel's orders and only benefit their interests.

You don't give arms to crazies, Morsi would qualify..You know why I say there will not be any peace there?....Egypt, Syria, Lebanon all dysfunction countries, there can't be any peace anywhere in the region without Arab recognition of Israel as a Jewish state, and a Arab-Israeli peace treaty with all the Arab countries in the region, all those who raged war against the Jews and used the "Palestinian" Arabs as pawns.. Iraq, Saudi Arabia all of them.

I don't care how much worse it gets. It's not our country and not our place to interfere.

You don't give arms to crazies, Morsi would qualify..You know why I say there will not be any peace there?....Egypt, Syria, Lebanon all dysfunction countries, there can't be any peace anywhere in the region without Arab recognition of Israel as a Jewish state, and a Arab-Israeli peace treaty with all the Arab countries in the region, all those who raged war against the Jews and used the "Palestinian" Arabs as pawns.. Iraq, Saudi Arabia all of them.

That's a Jewish opinion. I and the other 334 Americans hold varied and mixed opinions. I don't believe in destroying relationships with Muslim countries because Israel wishes so. Or because the Jewish population wishes so. I think it's either end aid to everyone or give to everyone. You can't have it both ways. And I don't view Morsi as an crazy. You're mistaken.

That's a Jewish opinion. I and the other 334 Americans hold varied and mixed opinions. I don't believe in destroying relationships with Muslim countries because Israel wishes so. Or because the Jewish population wishes so. I think it's either end aid to everyone or give to everyone. You can't have it both ways. And I don't view Morsi as an crazy. You're mistaken.

i can't really disagree that, although Israel gave up a lot for that peace treaty, Egypt gave up nothing.

Forum List

Back