Kerry: Obama Admin Is Rewarding Egypt With $190 Million in Aid -

After all the doomsday predictions from Obama and the Dems:
We'l lose 170 million jobs (even though there aren't that many to begin with)
Planes will be delayed
Military will be cut
Can't deport illegal aliens because we can't afford it, so let them loose so they can collect welfare.

Yet, they come up with the big money for their radical Muslim leaders.

No quite big money when compared to the 3 Billion a year we give Israel.
It all adds up though. Time to stop giving away money and take care of the problems here at home first. One thing I learned when I was "home schooled in the hollows", is that you can't buy your friends

Thats in addition to the almost 2 billion a year we already give Egypt idiot

I don't care how much worse it gets. It's not our country and not our place to interfere.

Egypt is the largest sunni nation in the ME, this thing isn't over, that is the Morsi's platforms and what he apparently wants to do ( rule in the same form basically as Mubarak but with as fundamentalist flavor) its not set yet, the opposition has been vigorous . To ignore them and that would be very ill advised. They ( Egypt, Egyptians) and our interests don't exist in a vacuum.

What do you mean ignore them, Trajan? You never even think twice before criticizing any Middle Eastern leaders besides the Israelis. The opposition is a minority in Egypt. The Congress is still in liberal control. Morsi listened to every opposition demand and he's been patient with them. El Baredi is there just to stir up tensions in Egypt. Nothing else. No matter how many demands are answered. No he isn't ruling the same way as Mubarak nor planning to do so. But as DTMB said, it's not our business to interfere. He isn't planning a fundamentalist rule either and Egypt is not in flares as the media hypes. My mother is in Egypt and I just talked to her recently and she went to the Tahrir Square and told me it wasn't anything like what you hear on the news. You don't know what's good for Egypt. But you support anything against the current government or cutting ties with Egypt. Golly Jee, I wonder who's interests those are for.....:cool:

Morsi is a piece of shit muslim brotherhood nutjob....He'll play moderate to anyone who wishes to see them as such....The brotherhoods goal is to attempt to reestablish the muslim caliphate and sharia law in all the former muslim controlled lands

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvlRfnOQpus]Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Presidential Candidate Will make Jerusalem Caliphate capital - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I'm all for a united Arab Calphite/state. Whatever you want to call it. I believe that's a cleric within the Muslim Brotherhood before the elections. That being said. Good way to garnish support. But I like the determination to bring Arabs back to where they used to be. Bravo.

I'm all for a united Arab Calphite/state. Whatever you want to call it. I believe that's a cleric within the Muslim Brotherhood before the elections. That being said. Good way to garnish support. But I like the determination to bring Arabs back to where they used to be. Bravo.

No state of "Palestine" which is not ever really been the goal anyway...Just get rid of the Jews, thanks for confirming what was already known.

No state of "Palestine" which is not ever really been the goal anyway...Just get rid of the Jews, thanks for confirming what was already known.

Nope. Arabs need to unite and use their resources together to become independent and have a successful economy. We've done it before, we don't need your analysis or any other analysis or belittling. The thing they should work on is to create one state and show the world they won't rely on the world. Then they will free their brothers from their stolen land. But that all sounds like a fantasy anytime soon and is unrealistic.

Nope. Arabs need to unite and use their resources together to become independent and have a successful economy. We've done it before, we don't need your analysis or any other analysis or belittling. The thing they should work on is to create one state and show the world they won't rely on the world. Then they will free their brothers from their stolen land. But that all sounds like a fantasy anytime soon and is unrealistic.

Egyptian Muslim Protesters Demand End to Spanish Occupation of Spain

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2w2frzXJWU]Egyptians Protest the Fall of Islamic Andalusia, Vow to Liberate It - YouTube[/ame]

Hundreds of Egyptians demonstrated on Wednesday Jan. 2 in Safenex Square in Cairo to commemorate the 521st anniversary of the fall of Granada.

The demonstration was called by The Free Movement (Harakat Ahrar).

The protesters organized a human chain around the square and held signs that said: “Obligatory return”,”We have not forgotten Al Andalus” and “Of course we will return” …

And they really mean it.

Demonstrator: As we speak, in Islamic Andalusia, in Spain, they are marching to celebrate the fall of the Islamic state of Andalusia, or Spain. While they are celebrating, we here are upset, because the Muslims used to rule in those European countries.

Over there, they are celebrating the fact that they killed Muslims and drove out the Muslims rulers, who ruled them with justice.

By “justice”, they mean “oppression under the code of Islam.”

The rhetoric is exactly the same as that of the Palestinian Arabs because it’s all the same Islamic imperative of foiled colonialists who are determined to reclaim their empire and their slaves

Egyptian Muslim Protesters Demand End to Spanish Occupation of Spain

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TkNum4zsE0]Arming The Enemy - US Aid To Egypt For The 2013 Fiscal Year $1.559 Billion - Hannity - YouTube[/ame]

After all the doomsday predictions from Obama and the Dems:
We'l lose 170 million jobs (even though there aren't that many to begin with)
Planes will be delayed
Military will be cut
Can't deport illegal aliens because we can't afford it, so let them loose so they can collect welfare.

Yet, they come up with the big money for their radical Muslim leaders.

It all adds up though. Time to stop giving away money and take care of the problems here at home first. One thing I learned when I was "home schooled in the hollows", is that you can't buy your friends

So that would be 5 Billion a year we can save just eliminating foreign aid to just 2 countries. That should be enough to keep both the Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds flying and the White House open for tours. Remember America First.

So that would be 5 Billion a year we can save just eliminating foreign aid to just 2 countries. That should be enough to keep both the Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds flying and the White House open for tours. Remember America First.

If your against foreign aid, then be against foreign aid, although it has little to do with Whitehouse tours:eusa_eh:Give me a break with that stupidity...Obama loves you

If your against foreign aid, then be against foreign aid, although it has little to do with Whitehouse tours:eusa_eh:Give me a break with that stupidity...Obama loves you

But it does have to do with White House Tours, since they were cancelled because of sequestration. Then again I see you think it is more important that the US spends their money on Israel rather than in the US.

But it does have to do with White House Tours, since they were cancelled because of sequestration. Then again I see you think it is more important that the US spends their money on Israel rather than in the US.

:eusa_hand:Oops another Israel hater just as i thought

If wanting US Tax Payer money spent in the US and not in foreign countries is being an Israel hater so be it.

If wanting US Tax Payer money spent in the US and not in foreign countries is being an Israel hater so be it.

Like I said then be against foreign aid generally...although your mind seems to be a bit paralyzed with Obama's sequester talking points.

Like I said then be against foreign aid generally...although your mind seems to be a bit paralyzed with Obama's sequester talking points.

Not at all paralyzed with Obama's sequester talking points.
Just pointing out that there is money available but it is being spent in all the wrong places.

Forum List

Back